So Trumpkins.

Why is a wall racist?

are you fucking retarded?

Says the man that can't actually answer the question.

I've answered that question many times.

Incidently, we already know you are retarded. And Racist.

Actually, I don't recall you ever answering the question.

Mostly I recall you attacking anyone who dares to question the liberals agenda.

LIke calling them "retarded" and "racist".

The differences are that we on the right are happy to answer questions of policy and then to point out how the lefty in question is being an asshole.

While you lefties call people assholes INSTEAD of answering the question, because on some level you know that you are in the wrong.

THe other difference is that when we on the right call a lib an asshole, or even a racist, the lib in question is generally being an asshole and a racist.

You are a race baiting asshole.
He is a waste of bandwidth. You are correct, all he wants to do is insult. It is why they lost the election.

Why is a wall racist?

are you fucking retarded?

Says the man that can't actually answer the question.

I've answered that question many times.

Incidently, we already know you are retarded. And Racist.
Why is a wall racist? Waiting for a cogent answer.
Not going to get one Willow.

Joe is a one trick pony.
I knew it when I asked. The answer is the wall is not racist and they know it. But, the word racist is one of the three words they know and the handiest.

Well, that because you have reading comprehension problems, Cleetus. Trump isn't building a wall tokeep Polish Construction workers or Slovenian Models out, he's building a Wall that will never happen to keep them brown Mexican people out..
Which is racist.

The differences are that we on the right are happy to answer questions of policy and then to point out how the lefty in question is being an asshole.

While you lefties call people assholes INSTEAD of answering the question, because on some level you know that you are in the wrong.

LIke I've said, I was Republican for years... until I woke up one morning to find myself with a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage and a 25% reduction in pay.

Then I realized that despite being white, I was pretty much in the same boat as the Lesbian Hispanic who worked in the same office and was in the same situation.

Obviously, you haven't figured this out yet, because you voted for a fake billionaire who told you that Brown people are responsible for your unhappiness.

1. You are a racist asshole.

2. The wall goes were it goes because that is where the majority of illegals are from . That is not racism, you race baiting asshole. That is dealing with the reality of the situation. 62% of illegals are mexicans. I can't even find numbers on poles.

3. Regardless of your claim of being a past republican, my description of your behavior stands. You call people assholes NOT because they are, but in place of a real answer to any question.

4. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

5. I voted for Trump because I like his policies on Trade, Immigration and Foreign Policy. In trade a lot of our problems are causes by our trade partners being assholes. You may have noticed my recent focus on the recent WTO Airbus ruling, which is about the EU, you race baiting asshole. In immigration, I want to see a decrease in supply of labor to raise demand, ie wages. That is not racist, you race baiting asshole, just because the vast majority of immigration is "Brown". And not fucking with Russia is not about Race, but about the lack of communism.

And what are those? Specifically and what will the impact be? No trump kind can answer because they don't know. I know all you diehard trumpkins are in extacy over trump, but the majority of us Americans only voted for the guy because he was Not Hillary so there are some trust issues. Hiring all Romney and Bush's hand me downs ain't encouraging . There is also the fact that two folks high up in the trump echelon have run their cities as sanctuary cities so chances on the wall getting built are slim to none, just like when Boooosh promised a wall and security . That and trump has already backed away those promises . Then there was the last minute promise to push term limits that's completely forgotten. Meh, we shall see. Hope he ain't a "compassionate conservative like all the others.

Well, that because you have reading comprehension problems, Cleetus. Trump isn't building a wall tokeep Polish Construction workers or Slovenian Models out, he's building a Wall that will never happen to keep them brown Mexican people out..
Which is racist.

LIke I've said, I was Republican for years... until I woke up one morning to find myself with a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage and a 25% reduction in pay.

Then I realized that despite being white, I was pretty much in the same boat as the Lesbian Hispanic who worked in the same office and was in the same situation.

Obviously, you haven't figured this out yet, because you voted for a fake billionaire who told you that Brown people are responsible for your unhappiness.

2. The wall goes were it goes because that is where the majority of illegals are from . That is not racism, you race baiting asshole. That is dealing with the reality of the situation. 62% of illegals are mexicans. I can't even find numbers on poles.

3. Regardless of your claim of being a past republican, my description of your behavior stands. You call people assholes NOT because they are, but in place of a real answer to any question.

5. I voted for Trump because I like his policies on Trade, Immigration and Foreign Policy. In trade a lot of our problems are causes by our trade partners being assholes. You may have noticed my recent focus on the recent WTO Airbus ruling, which is about the EU, you race baiting asshole. In immigration, I want to see a decrease in supply of labor to raise demand, ie wages. That is not racist, you race baiting asshole, just because the vast majority of immigration is "Brown". And not fucking with Russia is not about Race, but about the lack of communism.

And what are those? Specifically and what will the impact be? No trump kind can answer because they don't know. I know all you diehard trumpkins are in extacy over trump, but the majority of us Americans only voted for the guy because he was Not Hillary so there are some trust issues. Hiring all Romney and Bush's hand me downs ain't encouraging . There is also the fact that two folks high up in the trump echelon have run their cities as sanctuary cities so chances on the wall getting built are slim to none, just like when Boooosh promised a wall and security . That and trump has already backed away those promises . Then there was the last minute promise to push term limits that's completely forgotten. Meh, we shall see. Hope he ain't a "compassionate conservative like all the others.

Demanding to know the impact of plans of one person, in a situation with literally BILLIONS of players and millions of conflicting agendas and responses ahead of time, is not a reasonable request.

The plans, with imo, a good deal of details are on his site.

Deport the illegals and limit legal immigration this will reduce labor supply and increase demand, ie wages.

Renegotiate bad trade deals to bring back manufacturing jobs. This will increase demand for labor and thus wages.

STOP fucking with Russia. This will remove a potential large scale war.

I voted NOT Hillary with a hope, not an expectation. So it's on record, we already know Trump will not be going after anyone. that leaves his agenda. It's looking like he is favoring RINO's through the fat body from new Jersey who hjmself, is a massive (literally) lib. it's also rumored he (crispy cream) is bringing Boosh and Romney washout in. that being the case, which trump promise will be kept and which will end up like Obama gitmo promise ? I think he will mess with ACA but not kill it, he will pass on Messing with NAFTA, and the wall will end up like dubyas border fence. approved, but never funded. I know it's only a day after, but looking at Trumps staff picks, I'm not to optimistic.

I didn't vote Trump, I voted Johnson. But geez man, the guy has been President ELECT for all of two days much less having come into office. It's a bit early to declare he's not fulfilling his campaign pledges. Does this thread really pass as not crap in your mind? Most Democrats are giving him more of a chance than you are. This is satire, not politics

Just because you are easily bedded by promises of love doesn't mean the rest of the country it. The guy is already hiring people from Goldman Sachs as well as the pro amnesty crowed. There is also Obammer . No one waited to go on about how it was the end of the world. Same for Boooosh . So yeah, it is early, but judging by the list of who he is hanging out with its looking like y'all will be having a rough few years when you realize your wall won't come, you will still have to pay AC a fines and Apple never comes home.

I do, and not only how it works, but the whole thing behind trump was that he would drain the swamp and do it different. He campaigned on Hillary killing the 2nd, yet he has Crispy Cream Christy running his transition team. that guy wants an assault weapons ban. His potential AG pick ran his city as a sanctuary city as did Christy. We also have experience Sen. Corker helping with transition, one doesn't get anymore Boosh establishment then that. I do believe all the folks mentioned supported amisty recently or in the past in one for or another. just looking hinky is all.

"amisty" Snicker....

It's too late to realize after the election you got scammed. But there might be hope for you.

I think you are going to see Trump walk back all his racist nonsense... Notice no one is talking about a Wall anymore.
Why is a wall racist?

Because in Lib World, "racist" means something or someone they disagree with, but they can't admit the real reason that they are against it because it would make them look like the vile monsters they are.

They are against the Wall because they WANT unchecked illegal immigration, because it is part of their plan to turn the US into a Third World Shithole, where every city is a LA/Detroit hybrid, and every State government is like California and the US is a One Party State where they will Rule unchecked.

This will be great for their leadership.

Incredibly BAD for EVERYONE else.

Which is why they have to say "racist".

Because the Truth won't work for them.

Don't know, anymore it seems being called " racist" is not such a bad thing anymore. The word lost its sting and stink. I'm hoping trump sticks with the un_PC thing, but it's looking like that's out the window.

Which is racist.

Demanding to know the impact of plans of one person, in a situation with literally BILLIONS of players and millions of conflicting agendas and responses ahead of time, is not a reasonable request.

Deport the illegals and limit legal immigration this will reduce labor supply and increase demand, ie wages.

Renegotiate bad trade deals to bring back manufacturing jobs. This will increase demand for labor and thus wages.

About that NAFTA, Boosh Sr. Invented NAFTA. Matter of fact, he also implemented the ban on firearms being imported into the US, but I digress. Trumps words say one thing but his actions and the people he is surrounding himself with don't say "drain the swamp" they say business as usual .

I do, and not only how it works, but the whole thing behind trump was that he would drain the swamp and do it different. He campaigned on Hillary killing the 2nd, yet he has Crispy Cream Christy running his transition team. that guy wants an assault weapons ban. His potential AG pick ran his city as a sanctuary city as did Christy. We also have experience Sen. Corker helping with transition, one doesn't get anymore Boosh establishment then that. I do believe all the folks mentioned supported amisty recently or in the past in one for or another. just looking hinky is all.

"amisty" Snicker....

It's too late to realize after the election you got scammed. But there might be hope for you.

I think you are going to see Trump walk back all his racist nonsense... Notice no one is talking about a Wall anymore.
Why is a wall racist?

Because in Lib World, "racist" means something or someone they disagree with, but they can't admit the real reason that they are against it because it would make them look like the vile monsters they are.

They are against the Wall because they WANT unchecked illegal immigration, because it is part of their plan to turn the US into a Third World Shithole, where every city is a LA/Detroit hybrid, and every State government is like California and the US is a One Party State where they will Rule unchecked.

This will be great for their leadership.

Incredibly BAD for EVERYONE else.

Which is why they have to say "racist".

Because the Truth won't work for them.

Don't know, anymore it seems being called " racist" is not such a bad thing anymore. The word lost its sting and stink. I'm hoping trump sticks with the un_PC thing, but it's looking like that's out the window.

Don't kid yourself. Trump's one victory does not end the witch hunt.

And his very existence in the White House will be un pc. The Left will not give up the myth of republican racism.

I voted NOT Hillary with a hope, not an expectation. So it's on record, we already know Trump will not be going after anyone. that leaves his agenda. It's looking like he is favoring RINO's through the fat body from new Jersey who hjmself, is a massive (literally) lib. it's also rumored he (crispy cream) is bringing Boosh and Romney washout in. that being the case, which trump promise will be kept and which will end up like Obama gitmo promise ? I think he will mess with ACA but not kill it, he will pass on Messing with NAFTA, and the wall will end up like dubyas border fence. approved, but never funded. I know it's only a day after, but looking at Trumps staff picks, I'm not to optimistic.

I think he's gonna do well. Yes hes going to include a few non govt people in his cabinet, but most will have govt experience. I'm not concerned by that, because I think he does take advice, but I also think he makes the decisions and will make the correct one. I voted Cruz in the primary and have been impressed with him since. He spanked everyone's ass by doing it his way.

Which is racist.

About that NAFTA, Boosh Sr. Invented NAFTA. Matter of fact, he also implemented the ban on firearms being imported into the US, but I digress. Trumps words say one thing but his actions and the people he is surrounding himself with don't say "drain the swamp" they say business as usual .

1. Free Trade has been a long time plank of the GOP ideology. Trump is a hard fought reversal of that policy. Yes. GHWBush was a big part of NAFTA.

2. Trump is not in office yet. He has no actions to contrast vs his words.

3. The people who work for him will implement HIS policies or they will be fired. Very quickly.

I didn't vote Trump, I voted Johnson. But geez man, the guy has been President ELECT for all of two days much less having come into office. It's a bit early to declare he's not fulfilling his campaign pledges. Does this thread really pass as not crap in your mind? Most Democrats are giving him more of a chance than you are. This is satire, not politics

Just because you are easily bedded by promises of love doesn't mean the rest of the country it. The guy is already hiring people from Goldman Sachs as well as the pro amnesty crowed. There is also Obammer . No one waited to go on about how it was the end of the world. Same for Boooosh . So yeah, it is early, but judging by the list of who he is hanging out with its looking like y'all will be having a rough few years when you realize your wall won't come, you will still have to pay AC a fines and Apple never comes home.

I don't know what you're talking about, but then neither do you. Writing he isn't following his pledges two days after he was elected and over two months before he takes office is ridiculous, which is saying a lot on this board

1. THe recent WTO Airbus ruling shows that the our trade "partners" have cheated to steal jobs from US. Stopping that will help the economy not hurt it.

Oh, yeah. People don't want to buy Boeings put together by and Billy bob

2. It will be easy to massively increase deportations of illegals. Trump's site has a lot of details on how that will be done.

You mean he hasn't scrubbed those off the site yet?

4. Proper vetting of muslims will mean an nearly universal ban. Rabid anti-Americanism and Antisemitism is rampant in the Muslim world. Any real look at muslim immigrants will find real reasons to bar them, individually.

again, Trump scrubbed that off his website. Even he's backing away from it.

8. NOt. the Coal Mines and steel mills will reopen because the world still needs coal and steel and there is no reason that Americans can't have their share of those jobs.

Coal is dead technology... and it's cheaper to make steel elsewhere.

1. THe recent WTO Airbus ruling shows that the our trade "partners" have cheated to steal jobs from US. Stopping that will help the economy not hurt it.

Oh, yeah. People don't want to buy Boeings put together by and Billy bob

2. It will be easy to massively increase deportations of illegals. Trump's site has a lot of details on how that will be done.

You mean he hasn't scrubbed those off the site yet?

4. Proper vetting of muslims will mean an nearly universal ban. Rabid anti-Americanism and Antisemitism is rampant in the Muslim world. Any real look at muslim immigrants will find real reasons to bar them, individually.

again, Trump scrubbed that off his website. Even he's backing away from it.

8. NOt. the Coal Mines and steel mills will reopen because the world still needs coal and steel and there is no reason that Americans can't have their share of those jobs.

Coal is dead technology... and it's cheaper to make steel elsewhere.
So, in other words America will always come in dead last with ewe and your ilk. Thank God for Trump.

LOL, so your little theory is that the DNC morons just did all this nefarious bullshit for the fun of it? Unfortunately you're not bright enough to realize that those in the DNC that worked against Sanders were clearly worried about any potential snags and weren't about to tolerate any risk to their pre-ordained nominee, thus the Democrat Party base was fucked from the get go, they might as well not bothered voting in the Primaries since the outcome was already a lock for Her Royal Highness.

No, they decided to back the candidate who was actually a member of their party.

As opposed to the guy who just sat around on the sidelines and did nothing for 30 years.

You're a waste of my time.

More votes?

1/5 of 1%?

Quit with the insults Joe.

It makes you the biggest fucking fool on this board.

Again.

Grow up.

Point is, she got more votes. If she got ONE MORE vote, she should have won. Much less 400K at last count.

That's how we do it for EVERY OTHER OFFICE in the country. You get the most votes, you win.

LOL, so your little theory is that the DNC morons just did all this nefarious bullshit for the fun of it? Unfortunately you're not bright enough to realize that those in the DNC that worked against Sanders were clearly worried about any potential snags and weren't about to tolerate any risk to their pre-ordained nominee, thus the Democrat Party base was fucked from the get go, they might as well not bothered voting in the Primaries since the outcome was already a lock for Her Royal Highness.

No, they decided to back the candidate who was actually a member of their party.

As opposed to the guy who just sat around on the sidelines and did nothing for 30 years.

You're a waste of my time.

More votes?

1/5 of 1%?

Quit with the insults Joe.

It makes you the biggest fucking fool on this board.

Again.

Grow up.

Point is, she got more votes. If she got ONE MORE vote, she should have won. Much less 400K at last count.

That's how we do it for EVERY OTHER OFFICE in the country. You get the most votes, you win.
I don't make the rules but you need to learn to follow them.

So we are still at 1/5 of 1%.

You need to put something on it if still hurts.

Sounds like you failed on your own to me.

Uh, no, I didn't crash the stock market or tank housing values in DuPage County. I'm pretty sure someone else did that. What I did was work hard, go to my job every day, play by the rules, served my country when I was asked to.

My frustration is that I really did everything on the checklist... and still got screwed over.

15036246_1835371206695999_8132855856826579355_n.jpg

I don't make the rules but you need to learn to follow them.

So we are still at 1/5 of 1%.

Guy, we are all goign to hurt when Trump fucks up everything.

If Trump had any decency, he'd announce, "You know what, Hillary got the most votes, and I have no fucking idea what i am doing, anyway! I concede."
The reason you are a failure.

Positive attitude. Positive.

He hasn't started yet.

By the way. Get back to me when all of the absentee ballots come in from our Troops overseas.

And finally.

She conceded.

It's over. Get over it.

If Trump fucks up let the adults handle it.

Forum List

Back