What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep In Mind.Clinton Donors Assumed Hillary Was Going To Win.You Think They Want Their Money Back?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:cranky: :omg: :eek: I was thinking about this about a month ago, and yesterday Rush brought this us. We all know all of the major donors were giving the Clinton millions based on the assumption that they will be in power come 2017, and pretty much "Buying Into The Clinton Legacy".
:oops-28:
You think the phone has already started ringing from millionaires and billionaires from the other side of the planet? "Yo Bitch! You Lost!! We want our money back! Bitch !!!!!!
:slap:

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
:cranky: :omg: :eek: I was thinking about this about a month ago, and yesterday Rush brought this us. We all know all of the major donors were giving the Clinton millions based on the assumption that they will be in power come 2017, and pretty much "Buying Into The Clinton Legacy".
You think the phone has already started ringing from millionaires and billionaires from the other side of the planet? "Yo Bitch! You Lost!! We want our money back! Bitch !!!!!!
l just read that last line in the voice of the soup nazi. LOL
No oval office for you!

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
l just read that last line in the voice of the soup nazi. LOL
No oval office for you!
and to Bill..."No More Young White Female Slaves For You" !!!!!!!

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i wonder what the President of Saudia Arabia is threating Hillary if she doesnt send back the 10-20 Trillions..

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this on Tuesday night...and if THE CLINTON FOUNDATION donations will drop now that she can't peddle political favors.

We'll see.

THANK GOD SHE IS NOT POTUS!!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List