So Trumpkins.

which trump promise will be kept

Well, therein is a problem I've had with Trump from "day one." I have no damn idea which of his promises he'll actually act to effect.
The history of political campaign promises says that you should expect that NONE of his campaign promises will be fulfilled, which means that:

a.) You won't have to be disappointed when your expectations are met
b.) If he actually does manage to follow through on one you can be pleasantly surprised and use it as an excuse to go out and party.

:D

Honestly , I want to hear more about tariffs, what products they will be on,....

Are you aware of the recent WTO Airbus ruling, in which is was found that the EU, has been defiantly refusing to stop it's massive subsidy of Airbus exports?

This completely proves Trump's position on Trade to be correct.

We do not have massive trade deficits because we can't compete, but because our trade "partners" have been fucking US.

All those from BOTH sides of the aisle who have been viciously attacking Trump on this issue have been proven wrong.

It is not that we can't compete, or that US workers are stupid or lazy, or that our system puts undue burdens on corporations,

it is not that we have Free Trade either.

They are cheating us, and our workers.

I voted NOT Hillary with a hope, not an expectation. So it's on record, we already know Trump will not be going after anyone. that leaves his agenda. It's looking like he is favoring RINO's through the fat body from new Jersey who hjmself, is a massive (literally) lib. it's also rumored he (crispy cream) is bringing Boosh and Romney washout in. that being the case, which trump promise will be kept and which will end up like Obama gitmo promise ? I think he will mess with ACA but not kill it, he will pass on Messing with NAFTA, and the wall will end up like dubyas border fence. approved, but never funded. I know it's only a day after, but looking at Trumps staff picks, I'm not to optimistic.
I certainly trust the Bush and Romney people more than the Russian influence agents and alt-right types he had during the campaign.

2OYChnj.jpg

I think the rule of thumb is , you have to give him 6 months in office before you start making fun of him and pointing out that all his campaign promises were nothing but a load of bullshit.

In the meantime just enjoy watching all the "I'm with Her" Drones lose their fuckin' minds.

Besides as clowntastic as Trump is , he does deserve thanks for :

1. Slaying the aspirations of the Bush Dynasty by beating Jeb in the primaries.
2. Obliterating the Queen of Corruptions hopes of turning the White House into the nexus of the Her and Bills Global Crime Syndicate.

Meh, the Clintons and Bush family will still be power players long after Trump is that mistake we'd all just as soon forget.

BOTH have been humiliatingly defeated and rejected by the American People.

If Trump had not won the Republican Primary, it would have been the OTHER outsiders, Ted Cruz.

Jeb never stood a chance with the republican voters.

And I'm seeing a lot of anger from dems on Hillary, who stole the nomination from Sanders for blowing the election.

Trade and Immigration have been the focus of his campaign, imo.

imo, that is what he will focus his time, energy and political capital on.

Unless the political class unites to stop him AND the people do not support him, I expect that he will follow up nicely on those issues.

You are going to be so shocked when that wall doesn't get built and the brown people don't get r ounded up.

You do realize that we already HAVE long stretches of walls and fences along the border NOW, right?

Yes. And they don't work. Mostly because most "illegals" don't sneak past a fence. They get in here on legitimate visas, and then overstay their visas.

the problem is, you dumb inbred racist crackers, that won't bring back the jobs. Those jobs didn't go to Paco, they went to a machine.

I do, and not only how it works, but the whole thing behind trump was that he would drain the swamp and do it different. He campaigned on Hillary killing the 2nd, yet he has Crispy Cream Christy running his transition team. that guy wants an assault weapons ban. His potential AG pick ran his city as a sanctuary city as did Christy. We also have experience Sen. Corker helping with transition, one doesn't get anymore Boosh establishment then that. I do believe all the folks mentioned supported amisty recently or in the past in one for or another. just looking hinky is all.

"amisty" Snicker....

It's too late to realize after the election you got scammed. But there might be hope for you.

I think you are going to see Trump walk back all his racist nonsense... Notice no one is talking about a Wall anymore.
Why is a wall racist?

Because in Lib World, "racist" means something or someone they disagree with, but they can't admit the real reason that they are against it because it would make them look like the vile monsters they are.

They are against the Wall because they WANT unchecked illegal immigration, because it is part of their plan to turn the US into a Third World Shithole, where every city is a LA/Detroit hybrid, and every State government is like California and the US is a One Party State where they will Rule unchecked.

This will be great for their leadership.

Incredibly BAD for EVERYONE else.

Which is why they have to say "racist".

Because the Truth won't work for them.

And I'm seeing a lot of anger from dems on Hillary, who stole the nomination from Sanders for blowing the election.

She didn't steal the nomination. she got 3 million more votes than Sanders did.

Oh, she also got 300,000 more votes than Trump did.

Now, yes, she was an awful candidate. I think the Democrats made the mistake Republicans have been making for years- let's take that retread that we didn't like 8 years ago and run her again. (Romney, McCain, Dole). No one thought she was a good candidate 8 years ago, but let's run her again anyway.

I will even concede that she mishandled the e-mail thing from day 1. she really thought that the rules that applied to everyone else applied to her.

Too soon to tell. What's not too soon to tell is all of the exploding liberal heads. If nothing else that makes it worth it.

So it's okay if he wrecks the country so long as you got a few moments of making people you don't like upset?
Whatever happened to stronger together?

It went out when a bunch of angry rednecks voted for a Reality TV Nazi who is going to fuck up the economy.

Oh, hey, California is talking about leaving the United States. I don't blame them.

Trade and Immigration have been the focus of his campaign, imo.

imo, that is what he will focus his time, energy and political capital on.

Unless the political class unites to stop him AND the people do not support him, I expect that he will follow up nicely on those issues.

You are going to be so shocked when that wall doesn't get built and the brown people don't get r ounded up.

You do realize that we already HAVE long stretches of walls and fences along the border NOW, right?

Yes. And they don't work. Mostly because most "illegals" don't sneak past a fence. They get in here on legitimate visas, and then overstay their visas.

the problem is, you dumb inbred racist crackers, that won't bring back the jobs. Those jobs didn't go to Paco, they went to a machine.

1. You are a race baiting asshole.

1b Illegals are rounded up NOW. They just come back. Turn up the rate of deportations, and prevent returns and reduce illegal access to the US job market, and the illegal population will decline quickly.

2 You are a racist asshole.

2b You are a race baiting asshole.

2.c Approximately half of the illegals enter the nation illegally. You are against taking steps to stop this, because you WANT the US to be swamped by illegals.

2d Of course a significant portion of the jobs went to "paco" you race baiting asshole. And with the proper Trade Policy, a lot of those can come back. YOu would rather see American poor and dependent on government than have good jobs.

Now, yes, she was an awful candidate. I think the Democrats made the mistake Republicans have been making for years- let's take that retread that we didn't like 8 years ago and run her again. (Romney, McCain, Dole). No one thought she was a good candidate 8 years ago, but let's run her again anyway.

I will even concede that she mishandled the e-mail thing from day 1. she really thought that the rules that applied to everyone else applied to her.
Trump got more votes in more states, it's best if you stay in your moms basement in seclusion. Lol

Too soon to tell. What's not too soon to tell is all of the exploding liberal heads. If nothing else that makes it worth it.

So it's okay if he wrecks the country so long as you got a few moments of making people you don't like upset?

It went out when a bunch of angry rednecks voted for a Reality TV Nazi who is going to fuck up the economy.

Oh, hey, California is talking about leaving the United States. I don't blame them.

I would love to see California go. Fuck them.

There's direct evidence that the DNC was colluding with the Clinton Campaign to sabotage the Sanders Campaign or haven't you been paying attention to the emails between the DNC party bosses that have been leaked?

Now, yes, she was an awful candidate. .
LOL, so I guess you're not "With Her" anymore, was it difficult extracting your tongue from her asshole?

Fuckin' fair weather friends, poor Hillary, with supporters like you it's no wonder she got her ass kicked.

Lose the Leftists and the illegals. Keep the land.

Trump supporters need to remember that Trump leaned left most of his life. Don't whine when that leaning rears it's ugly head.

1. Loses that should have been wins for Sanders, of course took the wind from his campaign and eventually gave it to HIllary's.

1b. Despite the hit that polling just took, it is relevant that all the polling showed Sanders doing BETTER against Trump, then Hillary. But your party leadership was more interested in their interests than in winning. Just like the GOP leadership. They failed you. Just like on our side. THe difference is that we didn't lie there and be their bitches.

1c If not for the identity politics that you lefties live on, Hillary would have won against Obama and have spent the last 8 years in office. AND Obama would have been your candidate THIS time, with the large black turnout that would have given you. LOL!!!

1d I've worked with Confidential Information. Not classified, confidential. I would have been fired for her behavior, not promoted. EVERYONE who works with confidential information knows that.

1e Wait. YOu didn't make a race baiting or racist comment. Incredible. NOte how you were still able to express disagreement with me on EVERYTHING. But on substance, not made up bullshit. Any chance of you learning from this, or was it just a weird fluke that won't happen again?

Lose the Leftists and the illegals. Keep the land.

That would be a good trick.

Half the country is to be considered angry rednecks?

He hasn't been sworn in in and is not the President yet so explain how he has fucked up the country.

California isn't going anywhere. You know it. We all know it.

You have been roundly defeated.

We are tired of the rhetoric and insults.

Racist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc.

Half of this country find your insults deplorable and irredeemable.

Grow up Joe.

It's time to grow up.

Forum List

Back