So Trump Caused The Deaths of 600,000 People In America You Say?

1.3 billion..and you are talking numbers, given the population density...vs the US////your entire post is pure shit~
You seem to be the only one on this thread that can't comprehend when someone is talking about the physical size of the country---Not the population. BTW, 1.3Bn is about 4 times 330M. Maybe you should take remedial math as well as reading comprehension.

So...the point of your post is that the death rate per square metre is greater in India than the US?
A truly meaningful statistic that has been overlooked and unreported by the liberal MSM.
Not my point. The OP made the comparison, I just helped him out with the morons that can't read and comprehend simple English. Are we clear now or do you need remedial classes too.

Not my point. The OP made the comparison, I just helped him out with the morons that can't read and comprehend simple English. Are we clear now or do you need remedial classes too.
Fair enough...
So...the point of the OP is that the death rate per square metre is greater in India than the US?
A truly meaningful statistic that has been overlooked and unreported by the liberal MSM.

Is that the best you've got when you haven't got a factual leg to stand on. He related the physical size of the country--anyone with an asshole for an eye knows that physical size and population are two different things. Moron, take your head out of your ass.

His head IS his ass. He is here to DEFEND POOR JOE BIDEN who is murdering thousands of innocent victims a day with his buddy's China Virus who Xi has bought him off to stay silent on.

So they could have 5 million dead there from Covid! How many of those were Trump's?
Dude..you seem to be hung up on Trump> I've never held him at fault for Covid..the very idea is absurd. Had he 20/20 hindsight, maybe. I blame the idiots on the left just as much for knee-jerking to his early ban on entry to the US..thus making Trump react indecisively..when they should have been on the same team.."How do we beat this?" Should have been their mantra.
Of course, the right is in the same boat..instead of trying to beat Covid..they have denied, in many cases, that it even actually exists..and likened it to the flu. That's not helpful either.
But Presidents..don't control viruses. Or the Economy..or indeed, most of what they get credit/blame for.

Fuck off Q-bert..you're just playing rescue ranger here. He posted about Covid..and the ...to him...vast differences in the death rate. It was all about population..or should have been. When you defend ignorance..you are seen as ignorant, just sayin'

also notice that no one is mentioning his lying numbers game..wonder why?

So with all those burned bodies, then the REAL Covid death rate must be up around 5 million then, right? How many did Trump kill? 2 million? 500? One transvestite and her trained chimp?

I haven't heard a single one of the ungrateful bastids get down on their knees and thank President Trump for those vaccine jabs they got.

No less from Select Joe and his hairy chimp Kammy. Trump saved Joe's life and you'll notice that Joe is sucking down every booster he can lay his hands on now.

If Joe were Captain of a sinking ship, he'd be the FIRST off, not the last.

Fair enough...
So...the point of the OP is that the death rate per square metre is greater in India than the US?
Read the OP, moron. The title should have tipped you off, but you didn't read that either. Try addressing the point of the OP instead of grasping at straws. The OP's point was clearly, Did Trump kill them too?

No. The point is that a tiny country like India has an ADMITTED half million dead and uncounted more unreported yet no one is blaming anyone for causing them unlike how the Left have tried to falsely claim Trump killed every single last Covid patient here . . . and counting. Including Cuomo's nursing homes.

They haven't blamed India for killing any of their people, they haven't blamed Cuomo for any deaths and they certainly haven't blamed Joe Biddeum EVEN AFTER HE TOLD THE NATION LAST YEAR NOT TO EVER GET THE VACCINE so long as Trump in any way attached to it.

So how many has Selected Joe killed?

Read the OP, moron. The title should have tipped you off, but you didn't read that either. Try addressing the point of the OP instead of grasping at straws. The OP's point was clearly, Did Trump kill them too?
Yeah, people like you that get their information from only reading the headline is one of the reasons everything is so fucked up.
He expanded his point later on in the post with 448,000 have died of Covid in tiny India! Do you know how small India is compared to the USA?
What was his point again?

No. The point is that a tiny country like India has an ADMITTED half million dead and uncounted more unreported yet no one is blaming anyone for causing them unlike how the Left have tried to falsely claim Trump killed every single last Covid patient here . . . and counting. Including Cuomo's nursing homes.

They haven't blamed India for killing any of their people, they haven't blamed Cuomo for any deaths and they certainly haven't blamed Joe Biddeum EVEN AFTER HE TOLD THE NATION LAST YEAR NOT TO EVER GET THE VACCINE so long as Trump in any way attached to it.

So how many has Selected Joe killed?
You don't think Modi is wearing any criticism?

Forum List

Back