So...this World War III you're predicting...will it be before or after Hillary Clinton gets locked up?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I'm asking because I'm trying to plan my vacation. I was thinking about going to Europe, but if World War III is going to break out, I might want to stay closer to home.

Of course, I'm sure you're just as sure about World War III as you were about Hillary Clinton's imminent arrest. Remember when you all were convinced that she was going to be locked up on January 21, 2017? And then on July 26, 2017? And then on October 31, 2017? And then on... You get the point.

So forgive me if I don't take your predictions too seriously. But hey, if you're right this time, I'll be the first to admit it. Just be sure to send me a postcard from the bunker.

They can't lock that toxic bitch up. She has bar eating acid for blood.

I don't recall ever thinking her arrest was possible. Not like demo'rats and their supporters think President Trump's arrest is about to happen.

I'm asking because I'm trying to plan my vacation. I was thinking about going to Europe, but if World War III is going to break out, I might want to stay closer to home.

Of course, I'm sure you're just as sure about World War III as you were about Hillary Clinton's imminent arrest. Remember when you all were convinced that she was going to be locked up on January 21, 2017? And then on July 26, 2017? And then on October 31, 2017? And then on... You get the point.

So forgive me if I don't take your predictions too seriously. But hey, if you're right this time, I'll be the first to admit it. Just be sure to send me a postcard from the bunker.
You freaks wet yourselves over Trump supposedly leading Murica into WW3 in 2016, and he ended wars.

So much for yet another of your idiotic arguments.

I don't recall ever thinking her arrest was possible. Not like demo'rats and their supporters think President Trump's arrest is about to happen.
You have a very short memory. Here you are predicting that "
You really have bad memory. Here you are predicting that the clintons "are gonna be taking an unscheduled trip to europe...rather quickly." To run away from some alleged imminent arrest regarding a loony conspiracy theory that you saw regarding some Durham guy.

You certainly are a card , as we say .
Slap bang in the middle of WW3 and you have no inkling .
Real war is fought via satellites and by hacking and bringing down systems through financial strategies .

So it helps if you can swim and not be out of your depth .
I have a feeling that your best might be a doggy paddle .

You shouldn't worry about that. Go to Europe & have some fun!
There's a wonderful place known as the "breadbasket of Europe" that is breathtaking!
You really should go see Bakhmut, it's a lovely city.

It's the offseason so you should get a great deal once you get there

Last edited:
Nothing ever aged worse than your comment.

You have a very short memory. Here you are predicting that "

You really have bad memory. Here you are predicting that the clintons "are gonna be taking an unscheduled trip to europe...rather quickly." To run away from some alleged imminent arrest regarding a loony conspiracy theory that you saw regarding some Durham guy.
Where's my post in that.

So which poster here are you directing your questions at?

Hillary? I thought it was Trump THEY want to Lock up?

You certainly are a card , as we say .
Slap bang in the middle of WW3 and you have no inkling .
Real war is fought via satellites and by hacking and bringing down systems through financial strategies .

So it helps if you can swim and not be out of your depth .
I have a feeling that your best might be a doggy paddle .
Nope. Wars are still fought with artillery, Rockets, fighter and ground attack aircraft (fixed wing and rotary winged), Tanks, heavy and light machine guns as well as small arms and thousands of troops. One also has to take into account, the enemies doctrinal disposition to having troops inside the country they are planning to attack to disrupt key infrastructure and spread panic among the population, through terrorism attacks in key and highly populated areas.
No WWIII on the horizon, but I wouldn't be visiting any former Soviet breakaway countries in Europe right now.

The chances of WWIII happening are far greater than Hill getting locked up. How fucked up is that?

Forum List

Back