Woman's Right To Choose Works for All Sides ====damn right

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
The case for Woman's Right To Choose across the board works for all sides BECAUSE either one chooses the medical procedure or one chooses not to ............. so lets cut the BS and encourage so many to mind their own damn business.

The case for Woman's Right To Choose across the board works for all sides BECAUSE either one chooses the medical procedure or one chooses not to ............. so lets cut the BS and encourage so many to mind their own damn business.
Maybe we should look at all murders the same way, eh? School shootings? What the hey? It was the shooters choice. Women's choice works for all sides except the innocent child who is murdered.

The problem with that is, as we have always known, the choice impacts more than just the woman involved. If she has the complete and total control over her pregnancy, she holds a man's reproductive freedom in her hands, She can either deny him fatherhood or force him into it by making him pay child support for the next 18 years or face imprisonment. That's not a power to be taken lightly, but it would seem that the whole idea of choice never takes into account the impact on the other player in the scenario. It takes two to tango, after all.

The problem with that is, as we have always known, the choice impacts more than just the woman involved. If she has the complete and total control over her pregnancy, she holds a man's reproductive freedom in her hands, She can either deny him fatherhood or force him into it by making him pay child support for the next 18 years or face imprisonment. That's not a power to be taken lightly, but it would seem that the whole idea of choice never takes into account the impact on the other player in the scenario. It takes two to tango, after all.
Your post opens up a question that I had not thought of in addition to the obvious morality question of sanctioning murder. The male partners right to being a father as an equal partner in the act. Should the male partner be given the option of paying the incubator for her nine months of inconvenience and take custody of the offspring upon birth?

Your post opens up a question that I had not thought of in addition to the obvious morality question of sanctioning murder. The male partners right to being a father as an equal partner in the act. Should the male partner be given the option of paying the incubator for her nine months of inconvenience and take custody of the offspring upon birth?
There are a lot of wrinkles that need to be hammered out, but we do need to consider the man's situation in all of this.

so lets cut the BS and encourage so many to mind their own damn business.

Abortion isn’t a “medical procedure” it’s contract killing. Men don’t have the special privilege to kill known helpless innocents without criminal penalties, and no one has that right “across the board.”

Promoting abortion bans is minding our business correctly, thank you.

he case for Woman's Right To Choose across the board works for all sides BECAUSE either one chooses the medical procedure or one chooses not to ............. so lets cut the BS and encourage so many to mind their own damn business
I FULLY AGREE with a woman’s Right to Choose…

They can CHOOSE whether to engage in sexual activity or not. Once they’ve made that CHOICE, they need to accept the potential consequences of thst CHOICE.

If they don’t get the CHOICE to engage in the act that impregnated them (rape), then they should have the CHOICE to terminate the pregnancy.

What I cannot support is the idea that people get to CHOOSE to ignore the consequences of a CHOICE they previously made of their own free will.

And let's forget about the fact that she then holds a man's reproductive freedom in her hands. She can either deny him fatherhood or financially enslave him for the next 18 years.

It's not murder if its legal.

It's not infanticide if it's a fetus.

You're welcome.

in·fant​

(ĭn′fənt)
n.
1. A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.

Why a Human Being Begins At Conception​

Scientists Attest To Life Beginning At Conception

By Randy Alcorn
Some of the world’s most prominent scientists and physicians testified to a U.S. Senate committee that human life begins at conception:

A United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee invited experts to testify on the question of when life begins. All of the quotes from the following experts come directly from the official government record of their testimony.1

Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…. I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life….

I am no more prepared to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage.”

You can play semantics all you want with butchering babies but I'll stick with the term infanticide since it is actually killing a human child in the earliest stage of life.

It's murder & there is no right to murder.

I FULLY AGREE with a woman’s Right to Choose…

They can CHOOSE whether to engage in sexual activity or not. Once they’ve made that CHOICE, they need to accept the potential consequences of thst CHOICE.

If they don’t get the CHOICE to engage in the act that impregnated them (rape), then they should have the CHOICE to terminate the pregnancy.

What I cannot support is the idea that people get to CHOOSE to ignore the consequences of a CHOICE they previously made of their own free will.
Frigid Puritans Rule!!!

in·fant​

(ĭn′fənt)
n.
1. A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.

Why a Human Being Begins At Conception​

Scientists Attest To Life Beginning At Conception

By Randy Alcorn
Some of the world’s most prominent scientists and physicians testified to a U.S. Senate committee that human life begins at conception:

A United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee invited experts to testify on the question of when life begins. All of the quotes from the following experts come directly from the official government record of their testimony.1

Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…. I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life….

I am no more prepared to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage.”

You can play semantics all you want with butchering babies but I'll stick with the term infanticide since it is actually killing a human child in the earliest stage of life.

It's murder & there is no right to murder.
If the Ball Is Rubber, It Bounces

If the fetus-fetish cult were consistent, it would also see the prevention of conception as defying God's Will. The bossy Puritans finally backed down on that one, so eventually they'll cast aside this doctrinal dictatorship of shaming people for doing what comes naturally.

Forum List

Back