So they would really put you in jail for ignoring jury duty with all the fucking crime going on in Philadelphia

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It was 12 shootings yesterday in Philadelphia and 4 of them died and they will come get me if I dont show up for a fucking Jury Duty appointment? You got to be fuckling kidding me

It was 12 shootings yesterday in Philadelphia and 4 of them died and they will come get me if I dont show up for a fucking Jury Duty appointment? You got to be fuckling kidding me
Someone needs to put those alleged criminals away and they are entitled to a jury trial.

I went several months back & was out in 10 minutes because of contact tracing. This is in rural OK so I would think Philly would ask the same.
Has anybody coughed near you in the last 2 weeks?

Yes. A for profit prison too probably. And not for long. If you have money, you'll pay court costs, lawyers fees, etc. This would be a money maker and solve the problem of people not showing up for jury duty. Why do some think they can get away with not?

BUT, we should make unemployed people do jury duty. 6 million people are unemployed. There's your jury pool.

Yes. A for profit prison too probably. And not for long. If you have money, you'll pay court costs, lawyers fees, etc. This would be a money maker and solve the problem of people not showing up for jury duty. Why do some think they can get away with not?

BUT, we should make unemployed people do jury duty. 6 million people are unemployed. There's your jury pool.
as long as you dont have to go....right bobo?.....

Yep. Courts have gotten pretty sick and tired of this happening since covid. I think 5 days is the most they can sentence you to here, but they can get around to holding you a lot longer waiting for your contempt hearing.

You are a bit careless in that you'r exposing the reality of the situation in America. This is the beginning of feeling the need to ignore minor crime as it becomes the norm.

The description of mental illness is that the behaviour is no longer the norm.

No criminal behaviour can be considered to be mental illness if it's practiced by a majority. So even though we can look back on Nazi Germany and say that the mistreatment of the Jews had to qualify as mental illness, it couldn't qualify as such in Germany.

Do you see how this is an indication of the onset of fascism?

You would rather go to work, than have the opportunity to meet new and interesting people in a jury pool?

Perhaps your future wife is in that jury pool. . . :dunno:

iu

Aw, how sad that someone is punished for seeking to do a serious civic duty. With your attitude no one would want you anyway.

You would rather go to work, than have the opportunity to meet new and interesting people in a jury pool?

Perhaps your future wife is in that jury pool. . . :dunno:

iu
I have no interest in talking to no one because I dont want to be there

Not only that . . . it will be their pleasure to come get you. Better show up.

If you refuse to do a simple civic duty like Jury Duty, you should go to jail for contempt of court until you agree to serve.

If you refuse to do a simple civic duty like Jury Duty, you should go to jail for contempt of court until you agree to serve.
I have enough aggravation in my life than to be bothered with that silly shit

Every notice I get goes straight in the garbage.

Not wasting my time only to be dismissed because of my criminal record

Forum List

Back