CNN ‘Reporter’ Stunned Into Silence When NY Cop Tells Her That Criminals Emigrate From FL Because They Know That In FL (But Not NY) They'll Go to Jail

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It really is rocket science for the Left. They can’t connect the most simple and obvious dots, especially when it comes to supporting evil.

Let Blue States be the rally points for evildoers. As conservatives flee Blue States and get replaced by criminals it makes Red States even better places to live.

MILLER: These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday, multiple charges, grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny. This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters. They were doing organized retail theft, they were doing snatches on the street. iPhones, iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking has ten charges in one day because he's part of a pattern that's been going on.
And I'm looking at the dates that their arrests started, which is probably close to when they got here. They've only been here a couple of months. So what the detectives are telling me is they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and come back, and I'm like, "Why don't they just stay and steal in Florida?" They said, "Because there you go to jail."

HILL: Oh...

(Silence)

(Other anchor ends the segment)

Last edited:
It really is rocket science for the Left. They can’t connect the most simple and obvious dots, especially when it comes to supporting evil.

Let Blue States be the rally points for evildoers. Has conservatives flee Blue States and get replaced by criminals it makes Red States even better places to live.

MILLER: These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday, multiple charges, grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny. This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters. They were doing organized retail theft, they were doing snatches on the street. iPhones, iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking has ten charges in one day because he's part of a pattern that's been going on.
And I'm looking at the dates that their arrests started, which is probably close to when they got here. They've only been here a couple of months. So what the detectives are telling me is they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and come back, and I'm like, "Why don't they just stay and steal in Florida?" They said, "Because there you go to jail."

(Silence)

"Oh"

Priceless

Let Blue States be the rally points for evildoers. As conservatives flee Blue States and get replaced by criminals it makes Red States even better places to live.

(Silence)

Not only that but leftist policies make recruiting for new officers exponentially worse. Who would want to be a police officer in these cities with these policies?

(Silence)

I have often wondered why a professional criminal would commit crime in Florida.

If I was a criminal, especially one specializing in armed robbery or home invasions, I would head for the Big Blue Cities like New York, Chicago or San Francisco. Florida has a strong police force and the citizens are armed to the teeth. Florida is known as the “Gunshine State” for good reason.

Florida is definitely a hazardous work environment for criminals.

1706914147728.jpeg

Forum List

Back