So they suspended the kid for taking pictures of the crowded school hall?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Where are the brave "pro bono" lawyers suing newspapers who defended the Xian punk whose church sent him on a anti-abortion field trip ? I guess the politics weren't the same.

TuckEmoj.jpg

Where are the brave "pro bono" lawyers suing newspapers who defended the Xian punk whose church sent him on a anti-abortion field trip ? I guess the politics weren't the same.

hm. they suspended the kid for posting the pic on twitter. that's most probably okay.

Kids with COVID-19 are showing up in alarming numbers. Trump is lying when he claims they have immunity.

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects as they relate to how older people are sickened by the virus...They're not immune from getting the virus.

For people who claim to understand all sorts of nuance, you moonbats sure can't see any when you can find a reason to freak out about something silly.

hm. they suspended the kid for posting the pic on twitter. that's most probably okay.
She made a decision and will wear her suspension as a badge of honor.

She made a decision and will wear her suspension as a badge of honor.
that school will most probably have to close soon, anyway. lol

Kids with COVID-19 are showing up in alarming numbers. Trump is lying when he claims they have immunity.

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects as they relate to how older people are sickened by the virus...They're not immune from getting the virus.

For people who claim to understand all sorts of nuance, you moonbats sure can't see any when you can find a reason to freak out about something silly.
So, how many kids will have to get sick or even die?

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects ...

You're falling for dumb arguments too? Immunity is not "immune to the effects". It means your immune system keeps the virus from taking hold. It means you don't get infected and you don't spread the disease. I know the idiot chorus of Trumpsters are trying to conflate the two - all in the service of covering up dear leader's brain fart - but, they are fucking morons. Don't fall for it.

I suspect that he, like his idiot followers, just doesn't understand the concept. Not that they try - understanding isn't one of their values.

So, how many kids will have to get sick or even die?
So few that the they're a rounding error.

You're falling for dumb arguments too? Immunity is not "immune to the effects". It means your immune system keeps the virus from taking hold. It means you don't get infected and you don't spread the disease. I know the idiot chorus of Trumpsters are trying to conflate the two - all in the service of covering up dear leader's brain fart - but, they are fucking morons. Don't fall for it.
What evidence is there kids' immune systems prevent COVID-19 from "taking hold"?

I'm not a Trumpster - which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.

What evidence is there kids' immune systems prevent COVID-19 from "taking hold"?
The fact that the overwhelming majority aren't physically sickened by it....DUH!

I suspect that he, like his idiot followers, just doesn't understand the concept. Not that they try - understanding isn't one of their values.
anonymous sources told me that there seem to be different kinds of kids. some are said to be about 6 years old. Others have been determined to be older. some even reaching ages up to 18 years. all of those kids can sometimes be found in schools. there are even tales of these kids leaving school in the afternoon and then interacting with adults.

I'm not a Trumpster

But you play one on USMB?
- which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.
Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else. And the transmission of the disease is the primary risk of re-opening schools. The fact that the disease doesn't harm them as much older people is completely irrelevant.

So, he was demonstrably wrong in his statement. Whether he's lying or just stupid is a matter of conjecture, but it was dangerous disinformation. But instead of admitting and correcting his mistake (has he EVER done that?) he and his merry band of deplorables go on a propaganda campaign to obfuscate the issue. Fuck them. And fuck him.

The fact that the overwhelming majority aren't physically sickened by it....DUH!
Well, that doesn't answer the question. It only implies you have an "acceptable casualty number. I suppose your belief would be easier to accept if there were some kind of guarantees having COVID-19 didn't create long-lasting or permanent damage to various organs as many experts suspect.

Well, that doesn't answer the question. It only implies you have an "acceptable casualty number. I suppose your belief would be easier to accept if there were some kind of guarantees having COVID-19 didn't create long-lasting or permanent damage to various organs as many experts suspect.
The "casualty number" among children is so low as to be a rounding error...Grow the fuck up.

The "casualty number" among children is so low as to be a rounding error...Grow the fuck up.
Do you have school-age kids home or in your family?

Forum List

Back