So they suspended the kid for taking pictures of the crowded school hall?

Kids with COVID-19 are showing up in alarming numbers. Trump is lying when he claims they have immunity.

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects ...

You're falling for dumb arguments too? Immunity is not "immune to the effects". It means your immune system keeps the virus from taking hold. It means you don't get infected and you don't spread the disease. I know the idiot chorus of Trumpsters are trying to conflate the two - all in the service of covering up dear leader's brain fart - but, they are fucking morons. Don't fall for it.
I'm not a Trumpster

But you play one on USMB?
- which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.
Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else. And the transmission of the disease is the primary risk of re-opening schools. The fact that the disease doesn't harm them as much older people is completely irrelevant.

So, he was demonstrably wrong in his statement. Whether he's lying or just stupid is a matter of conjecture, but it was dangerous disinformation. But instead of admitting and correcting his mistake (has he EVER done that?) he and his merry band of deplorables go on a propaganda campaign to obfuscate the issue. Fuck them. And fuck him.
I'm extremely well versed in using words that can have ambiguous and multiple meanings....It's the language that people trained in NLP and hypnotism use..."Immune" has a meaning with enough nuance to it to mean immune from its effects...I've used the term in that context all sorts of times in my life.

Trump says enough goofy shit to get bugged about that isn't nearly as cryptic, without going out of your way to shit chickens over it like the moonbats do.

Kids with COVID-19 are showing up in alarming numbers. Trump is lying when he claims they have immunity.

You're falling for dumb arguments too? Immunity is not "immune to the effects". It means your immune system keeps the virus from taking hold. It means you don't get infected and you don't spread the disease. I know the idiot chorus of Trumpsters are trying to conflate the two - all in the service of covering up dear leader's brain fart - but, they are fucking morons. Don't fall for it.
What evidence is there kids' immune systems prevent COVID-19 from "taking hold"?
They eat dirt?

What evidence is there kids' immune systems prevent COVID-19 from "taking hold"?
The fact that the overwhelming majority aren't physically sickened by it....DUH!
Well, that doesn't answer the question. It only implies you have an "acceptable casualty number. I suppose your belief would be easier to accept if there were some kind of guarantees having COVID-19 didn't create long-lasting or permanent damage to various organs as many experts suspect.
The "casualty number" among children is so low as to be a rounding error...Grow the fuck up.
Do you have school-age kids home or in your family?
I am not the issue...The facts, statistics, and the science are....Again, grow the fuck up.

I'm not a Trumpster - which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.
but the little pissants carry the disease like rats and the black plague. (-:

I'm not a Trumpster

- which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.
Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else. And the transmission of the disease is the primary risk of re-opening schools. The fact that the disease doesn't harm them as much older people is completely irrelevant.

So, he was demonstrably wrong in his statement. Whether he's lying or just stupid is a matter of conjecture, but it was dangerous disinformation. But instead of admitting and correcting his mistake (has he EVER done that?) he and his merry band of deplorables go on a propaganda campaign to obfuscate the issue. Fuck them. And fuck him.

Your TDS has prompted you to lie again. Stop watching CNN.

The fact that the overwhelming majority aren't physically sickened by it....DUH!
Well, that doesn't answer the question. It only implies you have an "acceptable casualty number. I suppose your belief would be easier to accept if there were some kind of guarantees having COVID-19 didn't create long-lasting or permanent damage to various organs as many experts suspect.
The "casualty number" among children is so low as to be a rounding error...Grow the fuck up.
Do you have school-age kids home or in your family?
I am not the issue...The facts, statistics, and the science are....Again, grow the fuck up.
Well, you seem to be insisting on making decisions a parent should be making.

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects as they relate to how older people are sickened by the virus...They're not immune from getting the virus.

For people who claim to understand all sorts of nuance, you moonbats sure can't see any when you can find a reason to freak out about something silly.

You have to realize every leftist moonbat on here has about 6 or 7 PhDs in politics, law, medicine, history etc, etc, etc.

I'm not a Trumpster - which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.
but the little pissants carry the disease like rats and the black plague. (-:
There's conflicting evidence as to whether they can pass it on....Not that it's impossible, just that the evidence is unclear...And they'll certainly go a long way in the achievement of herd immunity.

Other than teachers and staff who are in high risk groups, there's really no honest reason that schooling as usual can't begin to take place.

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects as they relate to how older people are sickened by the virus...They're not immune from getting the virus.

For people who claim to understand all sorts of nuance, you moonbats sure can't see any when you can find a reason to freak out about something silly.
Correct. Depend on the science deniers on the left (he pushers of transgenderism, global warming, etc.)
to misstate and purposely misconstrue the science of school age children and the Corona virus.
School kids can get the virus but when they do the effects are very mild and short lived.

I'm not a Trumpster

Ok - what did I lie about? Go ahead, I'm listening.

I'm not a Trumpster

Trump was repeating the guidance he got from the CDC and the American Society of Pediatrics.

I'm not a Trumpster

Trump was repeating the guidance he got from the CDC and the American Society of Pediatrics.

Ahh.. so the CDC says children are "almost immune"? I haven't seen such a statement from them. Link?

In any case, that doesn't answer the question. What am I lying about?

Where are the brave "pro bono" lawyers suing newspapers who defended the Xian punk whose church sent him on a anti-abortion field trip ? I guess the politics weren't the same.

They suspended the kid for showing the unsafe state of the schools to the rest of the world.

I'm not a Trumpster

Well that's a lie.

Where are the brave "pro bono" lawyers suing newspapers who defended the Xian punk whose church sent him on a anti-abortion field trip ? I guess the politics weren't the same.

They suspended the kid for showing the unsafe state of the schools to the rest of the world.

Sure. But the Trumpster excuse squad will never admit that.

And lifted the suspension.

Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else.
The data does not support your ridiculous contention. Very few children have been diagnosed with COVID 19. The data indicates that children are highly resistant to COVID 19.

The innate immune system of children is much more robust than adults.

Look up the data. It is extremely rare for children to be diagnosed with COVID 19.

I'm not a Trumpster

Ahh.. so the CDC says children are "almost immune"? I haven't seen such a statement from them. Link?

In any case, that doesn't answer the question. What am I lying about?

Why would they recommend reopening schools? Fucking shithead libtard!

Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else.
The data does not support your ridiculous contention. Very few children have been diagnosed with COVID 19. The data indicates that children are highly resistant to COVID 19.

Look up the data. It is extremely rare for children to be diagnosed with COVID 19.
American kids should not be used as pawns in a dangerous political stunt.

are you referring to the nice boy who just stood there smiling as an aggressive, piece of shit crackhead provocateur beat his fucking drum right in the kid's face?

only a monumentally stupid and dishonest individual could possibly view the video of that event and then attack the boy for smiling placidly.

Forum List

Back