Muslim rapist released from jail because of the corona virus kills his accuser

It was absolute outrageous that violent criminals were released because of fear they would get the virus.

Your title is misleading. You make it sound like the virus killed the accuser.
But correct grammar is racist. The title isn't misleading. It lacks a comma. Everyone knows how racist commas are.

It was absolute outrageous that violent criminals were released because of fear they would get the virus.

Your title is misleading. You make it sound like the virus killed the accuser.
But correct grammar is racist. The title isn't misleading. It lacks a comma. Everyone knows how racist commas are.
KMA. Injecting the word "then" would be proper.

I think the salient point is some bag of shit rapist got a free pass out of jail due to Covid 19 and killed his accuser. Who made the decision to release felons because of the Corona virus?

That person should be buried in the ground up to his neck and left to rot.

I don't see any connection between this guy's religion, if he actually has one, and this whole sad story. I'm a local, and I'm trying figure out what happened, as this man apparently was going back and forth between Maryland and Virginia. This is very easy to do. Prince George's County, Maryland, and Alexandria, Virginia, are separated by the Potomac River, and are connected by a bridge on the Beltway. But they are two separate jurisdictions in two different states.

A judge in Alexandria could not have known that this guy would go home to Greenbelt, Md., and commit another crime a month later. The Commonwealth's Attorney in Alexandria stated that he did not know of the Maryland charges and would have tried to revoke this guy's bond if he had known. Then this guy was released in Maryland and crossed into Virginia again and shot this woman.

The various jurisdictions do not coordinate very well at times. Virginia LEOs have no jurisdiction in Maryland, and vice versa. It is difficult to spot offenders who skip around among various jurisdictions, even with modern databases. And both of these states border on the District of Columbia, so add that to the mix. I bet that these foul-ups occur pretty often.

I'm wondering if this story was published by a paper in New York just because the offender has a Middle Eastern-sounding name, and whether this thread was created solely on this basis. If this offenders name was John Smith, would this story have been chosen for publication?

I don't see any connection between this guy's religion, if he actually has one, and this whole sad story. I'm a local, and I'm trying figure out what happened, as this man apparently was going back and forth between Maryland and Virginia. This is very easy to do. Prince George's County, Maryland, and Alexandria, Virginia, are separated by the Potomac River, and are connected by a bridge on the Beltway. But they are two separate jurisdictions in two different states.

A judge in Alexandria could not have known that this guy would go home to Greenbelt, Md., and commit another crime a month later. The Commonwealth's Attorney in Alexandria stated that he did not know of the Maryland charges and would have tried to revoke this guy's bond if he had known. Then this guy was released in Maryland and crossed into Virginia again and shot this woman.

The various jurisdictions do not coordinate very well at times. Virginia LEOs have no jurisdiction in Maryland, and vice versa. It is difficult to spot offenders who skip around among various jurisdictions, even with modern databases. And both of these states border on the District of Columbia, so add that to the mix. I bet that these foul-ups occur pretty often.

I'm wondering if this story was published by a paper in New York just because the offender has a Middle Eastern-sounding name, and whether this thread was created solely on this basis. If this offenders name was John Smith, would this story have been chosen for publication?
...I don't see any connection between cops' race and the criminals they are trying to arrest--but they ALWAYS mention it

..you are out of your mind if you think the MSM is anti-muslim...they are anti--white-----24/7 WHITE this WHITE that

...I don't see any connection between cops' race and the criminals they are trying to arrest--but they ALWAYS mention it

Sometimes race is a factor and sometimes it isn't. Same with religion. Use common sense. I don't see how this guy's assumed religion has anything to do with this situation, and it is not mentioned in any report. Moreover, we don't know whether this guy is a practicing Muslim. There is at most an inference, from his name, that one or both of his parents were. If this guy was white and had a cross tattoo on his arm, would the headline read "Christian rapist released from jail . . .?

Sometimes race is a factor and sometimes it isn't. Same with religion. Use common sense. I don't see how this guy's assumed religion has anything to do with this situation, and it is not mentioned in any report. Moreover, we don't know whether this guy is a practicing Muslim. There is at most an inference, from his name, that one or both of his parents were. If this guy was white and had a cross tattoo on his arm, would the headline read "Christian rapist released from jail . . .?
hahahhahahahhahaha sometimes it is sometimes it isn't--typical babbblecrap
...PROVE Floyd's/Brown's/Sterling's/etc etc deaths involved race
..you CAN'T

..you are out of your mind if you think the MSM is anti-muslim...they are anti--white-----24/7 WHITE this WHITE that

"anti-white" what? White supremacist? White nationalist? Finish it.

I wish that we Americans could have an intelligent discussion about racial issues. I mean sit down at the round table and actually talk to each other, and even better, LISTEN to each other. When you grow up in an all-white suburb, as I did, you might hear stories on the news about something happening in some far-off place like Mississippi, but it might as well be on Mars. But we live in the information age now, and people carry around cell phones equipped with cameras, and have avenues for telling stories of what has happened to them in their lives, so we have become more aware of what others have experienced and aware that there is a problem. Why not address it intelligently, thoughtfully, and with consideration for other people's humanity?

..you CAN'T

Looks like there's a pattern, though. As I said, use some common sense.

..you CAN'T

Looks like there's a pattern, though. As I said, use some common sense.
specify?
...the common sense is there are no police brutality or racism problems
..BLM is nonsensical

Only a Democrat would ever think it's a good idea to leave a killer or rapist out of jail because they're worried they might get COVID19. This is not the kind of faulty thinking we want running this country.

"anti-white" what? White supremacist? White nationalist? Finish it.

I wish that we Americans could have an intelligent discussion about racial issues. I mean sit down at the round table and actually talk to each other, and even better, LISTEN to each other. When you grow up in an all-white suburb, as I did, you might hear stories on the news about something happening in some far-off place like Mississippi, but it might as well be on Mars. But we live in the information age now, and people carry around cell phones equipped with cameras, and have avenues for telling stories of what has happened to them in their lives, so we have become more aware of what others have experienced and aware that there is a problem. Why not address it intelligently, thoughtfully, and with consideration for other people's humanity?
hahahahahhaaha__ I grew up in a mostly black hood' with only black friends--I've said this many times before
....why do we need to talk about racial issues when there is not a problem of racism?
..allow me to put it another way:
the HUGE/much LARGER problem is blacks murdering each other and graduating at lower rates--SO I ask you--how come we don't have a discussion on those FACTS!!!???--you know why?? they would scream RACISM

do you think the judge knew about the jurisdiction problem?

Forum List

Back