Police Cuff and Pull Weapons On Black Woman and Children

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The police say it was a mistake about car theft but why didn't they run the license plate on the car? It was right in front of them. It would have taken just minutes to do. One license plate for one vehicle in another state isn't the same as a plate for a different vehicle in a different state. If they had actually run the plate the state would have had all they info for that vehicle. So I don't believe their lie about car theft report. Where is that report by the way? Will they ever produce it? It wasn't a traffic stop. The woman and children were sitting in the vehicle in a parking lot.

The police have apologized with the chief saying it never should have happened.

I hope that woman sues the city and state.

The police say it was a mistake about car theft but why didn't they run the license plate on the car? It was right in front of them. It would have taken just minutes to do. One license plate for one vehicle in another state isn't the same as a plate for a different vehicle in a different state. If they had actually run the plate the state would have had all they info for that vehicle. So I don't believe their lie about car theft report. Where is that report by the way? Will they ever produce it? It wasn't a traffic stop. The woman and children were sitting in the vehicle in a parking lot.

i'm just glad this type of mistake never happens to white people. so my friends and i never have to worry about such a problem.

When police found out the accused license plate belonged to a stolen motorcycle in a different state, they "unhandcuffed everyone and apologised,

Done...mistakes happen....grow up....

I agree with you...

I have no problem with police forcing your children to the ground and handcuffing them and your wife and then apologizing afterwards when they learned they had made a mistake!

no problem at all!

but I bet YOU would be very angry

When police found out the accused license plate belonged to a stolen motorcycle in a different state, they "unhandcuffed everyone and apologised,

Done...mistakes happen....grow up....

I agree with you...

I have no problem with police forcing your children to the ground and handcuffing them and your wife and then apologizing afterwards when they learned they had made a mistake!

no problem at all!

but I bet YOU would be very angry

regarding the "children"------just how little were they?-----toddlers?

Apparently, the 6 yr old and 12 yr old were not hand cuffed. All national sources are claiming they were however. . . . Only the local story has them with their hands on their back.

Of course you hope that, because you're whiny bigot.

It's standard procedure during a felony stop to cuff everyone order to protect the officers, the suspects and the public.

I wouldn't have handcuffed the children. I would have tazed them. Then handcuffed them.

Years ago a friend and I were stopped by Massachusetts State Police on Rte. 91 because the car we were in matched the description of a vehicle used in a package store holdup. You haven't lived until you've had a twelve gauge shotgun pointed at you with Police screaming to get down on the ground! It took about ten minutes for them to ascertain that we were not the robbers and then they let us go. I didn't even consider bringing charges against those State troopers. They were doing their job. Now anytime this happens it's a financial windfall for any black person who's in that position. They scream racism...lawyers come out to the woodwork to represent them...the town settles because they don't want to be perceived as racists and on we go! Anyone want to take a guess at how much money that family makes off of this?

I wouldn't have handcuffed the children. I would have tazed them. Then handcuffed them.
You would

personal anecdote-----long ago when I worked in a hospital-----they brought in an injured YOUNG black male----he was 17. He had attacked an elderly male and some local young men----THEREFORE put him down in the act and beat him up.. The young black male RESISTED EVERYTHING-----it took a dozen strong orderlies and the on duty cop to restrain him and get him CHAINED to his bed. This situation led to DEMONSTRATIONS in front of the hospital and a tearful mom crying about her "child" ----the "child" sustained injuries to his head in the beatdown----and was in the ICU (intensive care) HE PULLED THRU----
but the demonstrations continued regarding the
ATTACK ON THE "CHILD" well over six feet and
MUSCLES LIKE IRON poor little tyke

Dana, how about you just say "thank you for your service"?

1596821298900.png

1596821381550.png

1596821434780.png

1596821447175.png

1596821681430.png

1596821711218.png

1596821757219.png

Forum List

Back