So, The Union Address Is Tomorrow Night

When did I say "Rip Biden a new one" Find that post please?

oh you might as well have .... why bother mentioning it more than once & following up with the (D) party 'imploding' & i think you used the word insane as well?

tliab gave a response, not a 'rebuttal'.

& most of it was praise, the parts that weren't were benign to say the least. she basically said some things could be better. ooooOOOoooo.... how radical.

btw - governor cornfield gave a rebuttal. & i understand it was a snorefest.

The fact that she spoke at all signifies something...

ummmm .... ya, the work to benefit the avg american to has just started.

btw, he was explicit in calling out the defund the police idiots

but his border spiel was pretty non-specific. We've got to stop letting in anyone without prior approval (including kids when possible) and we've got to fine employers. And to do the latter, we have to have functioning guest worker system

oh you might as well have .... why bother mentioning it more than once & following up with the (D) party 'imploding' & i think you used the word insane as well?

tliab gave a response, not a 'rebuttal'.

& most of it was praise, the parts that weren't were benign to say the least. she basically said some things could be better. ooooOOOoooo.... how radical.

btw - governor cornfield gave a rebuttal. & i understand it was a snorefest.

ummmm .... ya, the work to benefit the avg american to has just started.
I asked if it ever happened before? Answer was "no". The party is clearly divided, losing confidence in Biden and November will reflect that. The rebuttal was succinct and factual.

Forum List

Back