So, The Union Address Is Tomorrow Night

Just wondering is this the first time in US history that a "president" did the union address outside of DC? Because as far as I'm aware Bidedumb is still in Delaware.

Biden will say the following:

• Everything is Trump's fault
  • Putin invading Ukraine proves we need to get off of fossil-fuels
  • He'll claim he warned everybody
  • Anyone who questions his judgement is a Domestic Terrorist and will be disqualified from running for office
  • The FBI is busy identifying threats inside America
  • We're making alot of progress
  • Global Climate Change is the greatest threat to national security in the world
  • Jan 6th was a threat to Democracy
That about sums it up, except that you missed his selection to the Supreme Court based on race not qualifications.

There is nothing Joe Potatohead would say tonight to be worth listening to.

Imagine somebody wasting their time listen to the yahoo telling us that the way to stop inflation is to spend taxpayer's money to implement more stupid Environmental Wacko porgrams.

Maybe he will give us some advice.

U.S. Gov’t: In Case Of A Nuclear Attack Remember COVID Rules

Remember to flatten the curve as you’re being flattened by a nuclear bomb. That’s the message from FEMA and the U.S. government via the ‘Nuclear Explosion’ section on Ready.gov where citizens are reminded to “Get inside the nearest building to avoid radiation,” but to also remember to “Try to maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household” as this nuclear blast is going off.

After her appearance at a White Supremacy Rally last weekend

GOP needs her front and center

Rightwinger specializes in repeating false lib talking-points.

Oh....and Ukraine gives him the opportunity to be on both sides of the issue.
Claiming Republicans like Pootin while claiming he is against the war.
Who cares that he did his part in making it all happen.

Without numbskulls like Rightwinger.....this war wouldn't even be happening in the first place....because Biden wouldn't be POTUS.

Last edited:
What do you think we'll hear from old Joe this time? Marjorie Taylor Green is said to respond to it as well. That sound be pretty interesting lol

how'd you feel when you saw (R)s giving him a standing O a few times?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ... guess you didn't get what you were hoping for, 'eh?
Your party is imploding. I am 99.9% positive the House goes deep Red in November

Your party is imploding. I am 99.9% positive the House goes deep Red in November

lol ... you were also CONvinced tliab was gonna rip biden a new one.

' we'll see what happens '.............

well, yeah, but that's the usual way it goes. I thought Biden was sort of dancing (for an old guy) to say the dems still have a chance to get something done, but obviously Schumer can'd let the progs cook the books on cost, and Machin is not going to vote for any spending beyond maybe something like Pre-k while also reducing borrowing to pay for soc sec and obamacare.

well, yeah, but that's the usual way it goes. I thought Biden was sort of dancing (for an old guy) to say the dems still have a chance to get something done, but obviously Schumer can'd let the progs cook the books on cost, and Machin is not going to vote for any spending beyond maybe something like Pre-k while also reducing borrowing to pay for soc sec and obamacare.
He did not address:

-- Border Crisis
-- Hyper inflation, all the gains made via pay raises have been more than absorbed
-- Homeless crisis and loot and grab crisis in Democratic led cities/states
-- Border Crisis
-- Rising Crime Crisis
-- Dramatic increase in mental health crisis with kids, specifically young girls
-- Massive migration from Blue States to Red States due to Blue States overly strict COVID policies
-- Why we won't open the Keystone and keep buying Russian Oil, which helps fund the war.

This will cost him and it will be a massacre in November. Just my opinion but 63% of the country gives him an "F"...that is pretty amazing.

He did not address:

-- Border Crisis
-- Hyper inflation, all the gains made via pay raises have been more than absorbed
-- Homeless crisis and loot and grab crisis in Democratic led cities/states
-- Border Crisis
-- Rising Crime Crisis
-- Dramatic increase in mental health crisis with kids, specifically young girls
-- Massive migration from Blue States to Red States due to Blue States overly strict COVID policies
-- Why we won't open the Keystone and keep buying Russian Oil, which helps fund the war.

This will cost him and it will be a massacre in November. Just my opinion but 63% of the country gives him an "F"...that is pretty amazing.
I only watched part, but he did discuss both the border and crime.

Forum List

Back