So, The Union Address Is Tomorrow Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
What do you think we'll hear from old Joe this time? Marjorie Taylor Green is said to respond to it as well. That sound be pretty interesting lol

The Union Address Is Tomorrow Night​

Could care less, won't be watching. Nothing but BS and lies anyway designed to get Joe's gross failings off the front page. And Joe is about a year late.

What do you think we'll hear from old Joe this time?
Couldn't care less.

Marjorie Taylor Green is said to respond to it as well. That sound be pretty interesting lol
I can well imagine what she'll say. What else CAN she say? Joe is a steaming pile of donkey dung.

What do you think we'll hear from old Joe this time? Marjorie Taylor Green is said to respond to it as well. That sound be pretty interesting lol
LOL

Love to hear MTG respond on behalf of her party

I wonder how high Nancy Pelosi's eybrows will be sits behind Joe and applauds.

I stopped watching or caring about the partisan pep rally known as The State Of The Union address a long time ago. We could end the thing outright and I doubt many would miss it or care it was gone.

Biden will say the following:

• Everything is Trump's fault
  • Putin invading Ukraine proves we need to get off of fossil-fuels
  • He'll claim he warned everybody
  • Anyone who questions his judgement is a Domestic Terrorist and will be disqualified from running for office
  • The FBI is busy identifying threats inside America
  • We're making alot of progress
  • Global Climate Change is the greatest threat to national security in the world
  • Jan 6th was a threat to Democracy

How many different ways will his speech writers find to turn "man, are we ever fucked," into "everything is coming up roses"?

Oh, And will the old fool be able to enunciate with enough clarity that we even know what his speech writers had in mind?

Biden will say the following:

• Putin invading Ukraine proves we need to get off of fossil-fuels
  • He'll claim he warned everybody
  • Anyone who questions his judgement is a Domestic Terrorist and will be disqualified from running for office
  • The FBI is busy identifying threats inside America
  • We're making alot of progress
  • Global Climate Change is the greatest threat to national security in the world
  • Jan 6th was a threat to Democracy

I'll be actually amazed if he gets through one sentence before he says,,.. well,.. you know,.. the thing and then the other thing before he does the ZZZZZZZZZZ thing. :bigbed:

Forum List

Back