So the statues are falling across the south.

As for the graves, they are US Vets.
No... they are not U.S. vets. They seceded from the U.S..

Yes they are US veterans. While I don't agree with the passage of the law that made them such, they are.

Now as for them getting honored for what they did with statues... not ahead of the ones that didn't rebel and take up arms against the US.

What about them?

Are they erected in town square ?
WINNER!

Deplorables are not the sharpest tree in the forest

What is to happen to the statue of Albert Pike? What a DILEMMA :omg:

Albert Pike is the ONLY Confederate General that was allowed an outdoor statue in Washington DC, that's how important They deemed him....:eusa_whistle:

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

If you want to vandalise it it's between 3rd and D Streets, N.W Washington DC.

101138792.jpg

Washington DC Albert Pike Memorial.

hot_grand_commanders_tomb_50.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

Don't want to vandalize it, but I believe he is the only US general to turn against both sides. First he turned on the US, then when facing charges of letting his soldiers scalp the US dead on the battlefield, he ran off into the hills rather than face charges.

I'd be fine if his statues weren't on public grounds.

What about Christopher Columbus?

Last night the Antifa Far Left Fascists with some of their Special Pets aka BLM took a sledgehammer to America's oldest standing monument to Christopher Columbus, the monument was there for 225 YEARS until the below uneducated APES took a sledgehammer to it.

Do you SUPPORT this or NOT? You ramble on about the KKK and NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'S and that sort of gibberish, why don't you concentrate on the ACTUAL problems and acts of DAILY VANDALISM like the below is the latest example of.

The Leftist Maniacs have NO Moral Highground, considering they are DEVOID of a moral compass.

View attachment 145276

The Antifa and BLM filmed themselves doing the above, it's incoherently narrated by the House Pet and listen to the ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH it babbles.

The above is NO DIFFERENT than the Cultural Vandalism committed by The Taliban and ISIS

Of course not. Just like I am sure you don't support right wing terrorism which is getting out of control. But that has nothing to do with whether the statues of those who rebelled against the US in order to preserve slavery belong on federal property.

What you are doing is trying to make it an "us or them" debate when it really isn't. I'm not going to join sides with the KKK/white nationalist/nazi/alt-right groups just because there's antifa out there.

I hope the ones that did that are arrested the same as the ones committing terrorism in the name of the right.

You do realise that it's inevitable that American Patriots are actually soon going to start shooting these Antifa Far Left Fascist Vandals?

I was reading on another thread about Texas, where the man who trains the Texas police in firearms or whatever he put out a statement saying that if people in Texas witness any of this Antifa Far Left Fascist filth attempting to vandalise statues that they have a right under Texas law to shoot the POS.

Tune in next week when liberal douchebags topple Confederate head stones in graveyards.
while burning gone with the wind books

^^^^ That could be on The Far Leftist Maniac Agenda.

A Tweet from one of the Far Left Fascist Extremist Maniacs from June 2015:

upload_2017-8-22_3-0-40.png

^^^^ The slug is a Propagandist, the batshit insane article:

upload_2017-8-22_3-2-18.png

http://nypost.com/2015/06/24/gone-with-the-wind-should-go-the-way-of-the-confederate-flag/

This is the creature, what a fat ugly slug it is:

upload_2017-8-22_3-5-53.png

upload_2017-8-22_3-4-30.png

As for the graves, they are US Vets.
No... they are not U.S. vets. They seceded from the U.S..

Yes they are US veterans. While I don't agree with the passage of the law that made them such, they are.

Now as for them getting honored for what they did with statues... not ahead of the ones that didn't rebel and take up arms against the US.
I think you misread the veterans benefits Act of 1957. Your reference is to the provision giving benefits to the widows of about 1000 Confederate Veterans. But nothing in there gives a pardon to or puts Confederate Veterans on a par or equal in status to union veterans.

Proclamation 179—Granting Full Pardon and Amnesty for the Offense of Treason Against the United States During the Late Civil War
December 25, 1868

Whereas the President of the United States has heretofore set forth several proclamations offering amnesty and pardon to persons who had been or were concerned in the late rebellion against the lawful authority of the Government of the United States, which proclamations were severally issued on the 8th day of December, 1863, on the 26th day of March, 1864, on the 29th day of May, 1865, on the 7th day of September, 1867, and on the 4th day of July, in the present year; and

Whereas the authority of the Federal Government having been reestablished in all the States and Territories within the jurisdiction of the United States, it is believed that such prudential reservations and exceptions as at the dates of said several proclamations were deemed necessary and proper may now be wisely and justly relinquished, and that an universal amnesty and pardon for participation in said rebellion extended to all who have borne any part therein will tend to secure permanent peace, order, and prosperity throughout the land, and to renew and fully restore confidence and fraternal feeling among the whole people, and their respect for and attachment to the National Government, designed by its patriotic founders for the general good:

Now, therefore, be it known that I, Andrew Johnson President of the United States, by virtue of the power and authority in me vested by the Constitution and in the name of the sovereign people of the United States, do hereby proclaim and declare unconditionally and without reservation, to all and to every person who, directly or indirectly, participated in the late insurrection or rebellion a full pardon and amnesty for the offense of treason against the United States or of adhering to their enemies during the late civil war, with restoration of all rights, privileges, and immunities under the Constitution and the laws which have been made in pursuance thereof.

In testimony whereof I have signed these presents with my hand and have caused the seal of the United States to be hereunto affixed.

Done at the city of Washington, the 25th day of December, A. D. 1868, and of the Independence of the United States of America the ninety-third.

ANDREW JOHNSON.

By the President:

F. W. SEWARD,

Acting Secretary of State .

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=72360

WINNER!

Albert Pike is the ONLY Confederate General that was allowed an outdoor statue in Washington DC, that's how important They deemed him....:eusa_whistle:

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

101138792.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

Don't want to vandalize it, but I believe he is the only US general to turn against both sides. First he turned on the US, then when facing charges of letting his soldiers scalp the US dead on the battlefield, he ran off into the hills rather than face charges.

Last night the Antifa Far Left Fascists with some of their Special Pets aka BLM took a sledgehammer to America's oldest standing monument to Christopher Columbus, the monument was there for 225 YEARS until the below uneducated APES took a sledgehammer to it.

Do you SUPPORT this or NOT? You ramble on about the KKK and NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'S and that sort of gibberish, why don't you concentrate on the ACTUAL problems and acts of DAILY VANDALISM like the below is the latest example of.

The Leftist Maniacs have NO Moral Highground, considering they are DEVOID of a moral compass.

View attachment 145276

The Antifa and BLM filmed themselves doing the above, it's incoherently narrated by the House Pet and listen to the ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH it babbles.

The above is NO DIFFERENT than the Cultural Vandalism committed by The Taliban and ISIS

Of course not. Just like I am sure you don't support right wing terrorism which is getting out of control. But that has nothing to do with whether the statues of those who rebelled against the US in order to preserve slavery belong on federal property.

What you are doing is trying to make it an "us or them" debate when it really isn't. I'm not going to join sides with the KKK/white nationalist/nazi/alt-right groups just because there's antifa out there.

I hope the ones that did that are arrested the same as the ones committing terrorism in the name of the right.

You do realise that it's inevitable that American Patriots are actually soon going to start shooting these Antifa Far Left Fascist Vandals?

I was reading on another thread about Texas, where the man who trains the Texas police in firearms or whatever he put out a statement saying that if people in Texas witness any of this Antifa Far Left Fascist filth attempting to vandalise statues that they have a right under Texas law to shoot the POS.

^^^^ What I'm commenting there is, that these knuckledragging Zoo Animals aka the Antifa Far Left Fascists and BLM need the Zero Tolerance treatment, exactly like you would do with Out Of Control Zoo Animals, which is essentially what they are anyhow.

Unless they are brought under SEVERE control, the inevitable is going to happen and ordinary people are going to take matters into their own hands and start shooting them....which is the last thing the American nation should be wanting to happen.

I think you misread the veterans benefits Act of 1957. Your reference is to the provision giving benefits to the widows of about 1000 Confederate Veterans. But nothing in there gives a pardon to or puts Confederate Veterans on a par or equal in status to union veterans.

I see you are right on that. It gave them VA benefits the same as Veterans but no law has made them actual veterans.

Bravo, I stand corrected.

I still think the soldiers graves themselves should stand. Many didn't have any say in the war they were fighting. What pisses me off the most is the leaders that sent them into that war are the ones that get the statues.

But that's my thought.

WINNER!

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

101138792.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

View attachment 145276

Patriots don't shoot kids no matter how much property they vandalized. Sounds like some local teens out having fun that's all.

Proclamation 179—Granting Full Pardon and Amnesty for the Offense of Treason Against the United States During the Late Civil War
December 25, 1868

Whereas the President of the United States has heretofore set forth several proclamations offering amnesty and pardon to persons who had been or were concerned in the late rebellion against the lawful authority of the Government of the United States, which proclamations were severally issued on the 8th day of December, 1863, on the 26th day of March, 1864, on the 29th day of May, 1865, on the 7th day of September, 1867, and on the 4th day of July, in the present year; and

Whereas the authority of the Federal Government having been reestablished in all the States and Territories within the jurisdiction of the United States, it is believed that such prudential reservations and exceptions as at the dates of said several proclamations were deemed necessary and proper may now be wisely and justly relinquished, and that an universal amnesty and pardon for participation in said rebellion extended to all who have borne any part therein will tend to secure permanent peace, order, and prosperity throughout the land, and to renew and fully restore confidence and fraternal feeling among the whole people, and their respect for and attachment to the National Government, designed by its patriotic founders for the general good:

Now, therefore, be it known that I, Andrew Johnson President of the United States, by virtue of the power and authority in me vested by the Constitution and in the name of the sovereign people of the United States, do hereby proclaim and declare unconditionally and without reservation, to all and to every person who, directly or indirectly, participated in the late insurrection or rebellion a full pardon and amnesty for the offense of treason against the United States or of adhering to their enemies during the late civil war, with restoration of all rights, privileges, and immunities under the Constitution and the laws which have been made in pursuance thereof.

In testimony whereof I have signed these presents with my hand and have caused the seal of the United States to be hereunto affixed.

Done at the city of Washington, the 25th day of December, A. D. 1868, and of the Independence of the United States of America the ninety-third.

ANDREW JOHNSON.

By the President:

F. W. SEWARD,

Yes Andrew Johnson did put a halt to the treason hearings and trials and pardoned all with the Confederacy for their crimes.

I believe that is in regard to vandalism at night.

Taxans have a history with criminals using the advantages of night to kill their victims.

It is a very big state and there majority of areas in the state are miles away from a phone or porch light.

Patriots don't shoot kids no matter how much property they vandalized. Sounds like some local teens out having fun that's all.

Hide and watch me, you little bitch
I'm far from Little and even farther from being a bitch. And you're No patriot, you're nothing but a murdererous scumbag who deserves three bullets in your head for every shot you fire at someone else.

December 25, 1868

ANDREW JOHNSON.

By the President:

F. W. SEWARD,

So what does all of that portend? It still doesn't put Confederate veterans on a par with Union Soldiers and make them U.S. veterans.. This is simply a pardon for treason concocted by confederate sympathizer, president Andrew Johnson.. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back