So the statues are falling across the south.

Hiding above the crowd the Statue wants you to know,
"Save yourselves, they've gone mad!"
statue saves himself.jpg

so what about the the graves of confederate soldiers, specifically the Jewish ones ?

What about the plaques also, they're ALL Jewish Confederates or what the Rabid Leftist Maniacs would call racist bigots.

The below Jewish Confederates are ALL racist bigots, the Rabid Leftist Maniacs consider EVERYONE who had a part in the Confederacy as ALL racist bigots.

upload_2017-8-22_1-25-30.png

upload_2017-8-22_1-25-57.png

Confederate Colonel Abraham Myers....next up the DEMAND to rename Fort Myers, Florida, afterall the Leftist Maniacs want everything trashed and renamed....yes?

upload_2017-8-22_1-26-23.png

Abraham Myers - Wikipedia

Lol what about the ULTIMATE Judah Benjamin.

upload_2017-8-22_1-27-1.png

Judah P. Benjamin - Wikipedia

Confederate Major Alexander Hart.

upload_2017-8-22_1-27-50.png

Alexander Hart - Wikipedia

The below.

upload_2017-8-22_1-28-28.png

upload_2017-8-22_1-29-13.png

upload_2017-8-22_1-29-34.png

upload_2017-8-22_1-30-3.png

upload_2017-8-22_1-30-24.png

The Jewish Confederates - Wikipedia

so what about the the graves of confederate soldiers, specifically the Jewish ones ?

Graveyards, ALL graveyards everywhere, should be off limits. That includes native indian burial grounds, and all the other graveyards. Move the Confederate monuments to the graveyards.

Again though, cons are just frantic searching for anything that in their minds constitutes a silver bullet to shore up their non arguments. There isn't. Give it up you are just desperate and it shows.

ANTIFA hates confederate history and Jews. Figured y'all would be really pissed about a bunch of dead Jewish confederate soldiers laying there.

Interesting.. they've spoken out strongly against anti-semitism and are directly opposed to nazi-ism. What part of those things is anti-jewish?

As for the graves, they are US Vets. I am in full agreement with our government on keeping them.

No, some have. Most won't. Here when it's white power they are anti Nazi, but everywhere else, and here in the beginning they were anti Zionist. I notice BLM is mentioned in the sentence less and less. This is becaus even they don't want anything to do with folks who set bombs off in parks. You will regret encouraging these people.
Why would someone as vile and disgusting as a leftist baby murderer mind murdering a few Jews, or young white women, children and men by torturing them raping them and burning them.

What about them?

Are they erected in town square ?
WINNER!

Deplorables are not the sharpest tree in the forest

What is to happen to the statue of Albert Pike? What a DILEMMA :omg:

Albert Pike is the ONLY Confederate General that was allowed an outdoor statue in Washington DC, that's how important They deemed him....:eusa_whistle:

upload_2017-8-22_1-53-50.png

upload_2017-8-22_1-48-27.png

If you want to vandalise it it's between 3rd and D Streets, N.W Washington DC.

101138792.jpg

Washington DC Albert Pike Memorial.

hot_grand_commanders_tomb_50.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

What is the link between graves and statues ?

Hate, intolerance and ignorance by people who have just recently been encouraged to be outraged by statues. Grave desecration has gone on forever and is either a hatred toward those who served or those they think were racist.

Meanwhile, no one on the left hates Margaret Sanger despite the fact that she gave many speeches regarding how she intended to wipe blacks out because she felt they were inferior.

No outrage against the liberal policies that have encouraged women to turn to government instead of realizing the benefits of a family with two parents. Lib policies destroyed minority families and ensured that many children were raised without a father. Kids are far more likely to turn to drugs, gangs and quit school without responsible parents teaching them.

Libs aren't upset about anything except things or people that threaten their total power.

Last edited:
No, some have. Most won't. Here when it's white power they are anti Nazi, but everywhere else, and here in the beginning they were anti Zionist. I notice BLM is mentioned in the sentence less and less. This is becaus even they don't want anything to do with folks who set bombs off in parks. You will regret encouraging these people.

Some may have but just because some white nationalists use terrorism doesn't mean that's the groups stance is it? I mean would you use that same logic if you flip the coin then?

I was talking more about Antifa period. I mean in their handbook thingy even they talk about how strongly they oppose anti-semetism. Have you heard leaders actually saying they are that? People actually directing their movement? Or rumors and unsubstantiated members?

I'm not encouraging them. I wish we didn't need other groups to stand up to the Nazi's and KKK. I wish as American's we just all did that ourselves, rather than make it some right vs. left battle.

It is not a right left battle, the kkk and the white supremacist are not conservatives, the left has to try to attach them to conservatives to have a "REASON" that they should be able to censor conservatives and assault them. Conservatives are not the party of racisim, or Nazis, leftist are and always have been. REAL History gives a step by step account of the ascension to power by the nazis, and the communist every single thing they did is being historically mirrored by the leftist dimshit scum in this country. You can lie all you want but the truth is easily discerned by those who know the historic FACTS.

What about them?

WINNER!

Albert Pike is the ONLY Confederate General that was allowed an outdoor statue in Washington DC, that's how important They deemed him....:eusa_whistle:

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

101138792.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

Don't want to vandalize it, but I believe he is the only US general to turn against both sides. First he turned on the US, then when facing charges of letting his soldiers scalp the US dead on the battlefield, he ran off into the hills rather than face charges.

I'd be fine if his statues weren't on public grounds.

False comparison fallacy.

Na.
Again, the groups that march under the ANTIFA banner are noted Jew haters. They also hate confederate soldier. Especially dead ones because all they do is lay there. And graves have been dug up/
To be fair they don't care about Union soldiers either. Or WWI WWII...current men and women in uniform etc. They don't care for the country or its flag. They don't care for the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

Pretty much anything America they despise.

It is not a right left battle, the kkk and the white supremacist are not conservatives, the left has to try to attach them to conservatives to have a "REASON" that they should be able to censor conservatives and assault them. Conservatives are not the party of racisim, or Nazis, leftist are and always have been. REAL History gives a step by step account of the ascension to power by the nazis, and the communist every single thing they did is being historically mirrored by the leftist dimshit scum in this country. You can lie all you want but the truth is easily discerned by those who know the historic FACTS.

The problem is for it to not be a right vs. left thing, both sides have to depart. The Alt Right protest last weekend was posted by the people that put it together on fascist sites to get attendance. That's what attaches them together. When the KKK showed up, when the neo nazi's showed up they were WELCOMED into that group. Nobody else is trying to attach them. It's that the Alt Right isn't trying to distance themselves from these hate groups. When you let a nazi sympathizer like Richard B Spencer be a headline speaker for a "Unite the right" rally, the RIght has to come forward and say THIS IS NOT US! Not accept him in.

Leftist and socially progressive was the Republican party during the Civil war. It was social Conservatism and Christian Conservatism that the KKK has always founded itself with. When the Republicans were on the left, they sided with the Democrats, now they side with the Republicans. You can read the presidential platforms of the late 1800's. It's as clear as can be who was conservative at the time and it was the Republicans that had the liberal agenda.

History gives an ascent of the Nazi's and it's nothing like what you say this is. Nazi party was founded as an anti-communist, anti-big business, anti-liberal, anti-urban party. It was a Nationalist party that opposed non-nationalist political movements by the left. Then throw in a lot of white supremacism.

What about them?

WINNER!

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

101138792.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

Don't want to vandalize it, but I believe he is the only US general to turn against both sides. First he turned on the US, then when facing charges of letting his soldiers scalp the US dead on the battlefield, he ran off into the hills rather than face charges.

What about Christopher Columbus?

Last night the Antifa Far Left Fascists with some of their Special Pets aka BLM took a sledgehammer to America's oldest standing monument to Christopher Columbus, the monument was there for 225 YEARS until the below uneducated APES took a sledgehammer to it.

Do you SUPPORT this or NOT? You ramble on about the KKK and NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'S and that sort of gibberish, why don't you concentrate on the ACTUAL problems and acts of DAILY VANDALISM like the below is the latest example of.

The Leftist Maniacs have NO Moral Highground, considering they are DEVOID of a moral compass.

upload_2017-8-22_2-40-2.png

The Antifa and BLM filmed themselves doing the above, it's incoherently narrated by the House Pet and listen to the ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH it babbles.

The above is NO DIFFERENT than the Cultural Vandalism committed by The Taliban and ISIS

What about them?

WINNER!

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

101138792.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

What about this from another thread, another Leftist Maniac wanting to go full on ISIS.

Taking things into your own

What about them?

WINNER!

View attachment 145269

View attachment 145267

101138792.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

What about Christopher Columbus?

Last night the Antifa Far Left Fascists with some of their Special Pets aka BLM took a sledgehammer to America's oldest standing monument to Christopher Columbus, the monument was there for 225 YEARS until the below uneducated APES took a sledgehammer to it.

Do you SUPPORT this or NOT? You ramble on about the KKK and NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'S and that sort of gibberish, why don't you concentrate on the ACTUAL problems and acts of DAILY VANDALISM like the below is the latest example of.

The Leftist Maniacs have NO Moral Highground, considering they are DEVOID of a moral compass.

View attachment 145276

The Antifa and BLM filmed themselves doing the above, it's incoherently narrated by the House Pet and listen to the ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH it babbles.

The above is NO DIFFERENT than the Cultural Vandalism committed by The Taliban and ISIS

Of course not. Just like I am sure you don't support right wing terrorism which is getting out of control. But that has nothing to do with whether the statues of those who rebelled against the US in order to preserve slavery belong on federal property.

What you are doing is trying to make it an "us or them" debate when it really isn't. I'm not going to join sides with the KKK/white nationalist/nazi/alt-right groups just because there's antifa out there.

I hope the ones that did that are arrested the same as the ones committing terrorism in the name of the right.

Forum List

Back