What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So the statues are falling across the south.

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
so what about the the graves of confederate soldiers, specifically the Jewish ones ?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
so what about the the graves of confederate soldiers, specifically the Jewish ones ?
What about them?

Are they erected in town square ?

OP
Crixus

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
False comparison fallacy.

Na.
Again, the groups that march under the ANTIFA banner are noted Jew haters. They also hate confederate soldier. Especially dead ones because all they do is lay there. And graves have been dug up/

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tune in next week when liberal douchebags topple Confederate head stones in graveyards.

OP
Crixus

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
What is the link between graves and statues ?

ANTIFA hates confederate history and Jews. Figured y'all would be really pissed about a bunch of dead Jewish confederate soldiers laying there.
No,you are making this up to fit some twisted narrative from the land of make believe.

No, not really. They are the samePeople as the ones who riot at the G20. Those are your heros. I can't make you see. You will either keep buying it or just go look.

MarkDuffy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Public Confederate monuments coming down?

Blame twitler in the White Supremacist House for years of racist birtherism

Slash

VIP Member
Reaction score
ANTIFA hates confederate history and Jews. Figured y'all would be really pissed about a bunch of dead Jewish confederate soldiers laying there.

Interesting.. they've spoken out strongly against anti-semitism and are directly opposed to nazi-ism. What part of those things is anti-jewish?

As for the graves, they are US Vets. I am in full agreement with our government on keeping them.

OP
Crixus

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score

Interesting.. they've spoken out strongly against anti-semitism and are directly opposed to nazi-ism. What part of those things is anti-jewish?

As for the graves, they are US Vets. I am in full agreement with our government on keeping them.

No, some have. Most won't. Here when it's white power they are anti Nazi, but everywhere else, and here in the beginning they were anti Zionist. I notice BLM is mentioned in the sentence less and less. This is becaus even they don't want anything to do with folks who set bombs off in parks. You will regret encouraging these people.

Slash

VIP Member
Reaction score
No, some have. Most won't. Here when it's white power they are anti Nazi, but everywhere else, and here in the beginning they were anti Zionist. I notice BLM is mentioned in the sentence less and less. This is becaus even they don't want anything to do with folks who set bombs off in parks. You will regret encouraging these people.

Some may have but just because some white nationalists use terrorism doesn't mean that's the groups stance is it? I mean would you use that same logic if you flip the coin then?

I was talking more about Antifa period. I mean in their handbook thingy even they talk about how strongly they oppose anti-semetism. Have you heard leaders actually saying they are that? People actually directing their movement? Or rumors and unsubstantiated members?

I'm not encouraging them. I wish we didn't need other groups to stand up to the Nazi's and KKK. I wish as American's we just all did that ourselves, rather than make it some right vs. left battle.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List