so the new "stimulus compromise" seems to be … what's the point of even spending this money we don't have?

I'm heartened that the bipartisan agreement seems to be coming around to including stimulus checks … maybe around $600.
Why does that hearten you?

In a deal that will likely exceed 1 trillion dollars, some scraps are tossed to the people so they remain sleeping.

I'm heartened that the bipartisan agreement seems to be coming around to including stimulus checks … maybe around $600.

In a deal that will likely exceed 1 trillion dollars, some scraps are tossed to the people so they remain sleeping.
Yeah. that PPP think costs a lot for every job "saved." Although some of the money actually went to small biz

Personally, anything besides direct unemployment or offsetting state shared expenses for stuff like Medicaid and special education, and money actually sent to taxpayers …. is just a waste. jmo

Yeah. that PPP think costs a lot for every job "saved." Although some of the money actually went to small biz

Personally, anything besides direct unemployment or offsetting state shared expenses for stuff like Medicaid and special education, and money actually sent to taxpayers …. is just a waste. jmo
And most of it amounts to waste - even in the money sent to business to 'keep' employees. I know a few owners that are making out like bandits because the system is easily played. There are, of course, many that need the assistance and their employees see benefits BUT nothing the government does is efficient and most of what it does is accomplished with a considerable amount of corruption.

If they must tax you tomorrow for some fruit today then at least we should be seeing the lions (if not all) of those fruits. What we will get is a pittance.

Forum List

Back