Prosecute Hunter Biden

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives: Hunter Biden has been under investigation for a long time now, so here's a suggestion:

Take Hunter Biden to court and prosecute him!

You folks claim you have all sorts of evidence of wrongdoing by Mr. Biden, so what are you waiting for - Christmas? Or are you just planning to drag this out to score political points with your base of voters? :dunno:

Last edited:
When "The Big Guy" gets into office because of the stupidity of the Useful Idiot Moon Bats all charges and investigations against Hunter will magically disappear. They won't even go through the charade of saying "he had no intent" like they did with Crooked Hillary.

That is just how the Democrat corruption machine rolls.

Hunter Biden (and perhaps the Biden Family) will get the Hillary Clinton Treatment. There will be a lengthy investigation that turns up numerous counts of what should be criminal wrong doing but they will never be prosecuted.

They have to prove he committed a crime before he can be arrested.

So far all he's done is play patsy with the Chinese. No law against that. He's also made a fortune in the Ukraine. If some company wants to pay him an outlandish amount of money then they can.

Now if it can be proven that Joe was in bed with China while VP, that's something HE can be arrested on. Not Hunter.

Should be interesting if it ever comes to pass. No one is holding their breath.

Conservatives: Hunter Biden has been under investigation for a long time now, so here's a suggestion:

You folks claim you have all sorts of evidence of wrongdoing by Mr. Biden, so what are you waiting for - Christmas? Or are you just planning to drag this out to score political points with your base of voters? :dunno:
He's on film raping little chinese girls and his niece........

Barr has been running protection for him-----if his daddy gets in, Hunter will get a pardon and be free to do coke and rape more.

The libs seem to not care about the little girls that the Biden pedo family (let's face it Hunter likely learned pedo from his daddy) attacks. Again another sign that libs are immoral and/or really stupid.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know it isnt up to us,,,

but you feel free to defend a man working directly for the chines government to buy up american assets,,,

OH that man is the son of a possible future US president,,,

The political class does not get prosecuted.

Have you not received the news?

No political points to be scored as they lost that game, November 3rd and all the instant replay appeals ended yesterday. I do not care about hunter one way or the other, That said, I think people who live in the public eye or people thrust into the public eye should be tried whenever possible in State courts, to preclude political pardon at the federal level. I also think federal minimum security prisons should be done away with and the federal government pay the states to house their federal minimum security (especially white collar and tax crime) in state general population state own and operated facilities.

No political points to be scored as they lost that game, November 3rd and all the instant replay appeals ended yesterday. I do not care about hunter one way or the other, That said, I think people who live in the public eye or people thrust into the public eye should be tried whenever possible in State courts, to preclude political pardon at the federal level. I also think federal minimum security prisons should be done away with and the federal government pay the states to house their federal minimum security (especially white collar and tax crime) in state general population state own and operated facilities.
Why?

State prisons are notoriously worse than federal ones AFAIK. Had un uncle go into state prison for 5 years. He would have preferred to do twice that in federal prison if he could have, it was abysmal.

Why?

State prisons are notoriously worse than federal ones AFAIK. Had un uncle go into state prison for 5 years. He would have preferred to do twice that in federal prison if he could have, it was abysmal.
That is exactly the reason. Punishment (sorry about uncle) should be punishment, not just time opportunity costs. How many federal white collar tax criminals would play as fast and loose if they were going to a 6 x 9 two bunk and showering with big bubba from Chicago street gangs or Hillbilly Dude from Deliverence?

Why?

That is exactly the reason. Punishment (sorry about uncle) should be punishment, not just time opportunity costs. How many federal white collar tax criminals would play as fast and loose if they were going to a 6 x 9 two bunk and showering with big bubba from Chicago street gangs or Hillbilly Dude from Deliverence?
Depends on the crime. Prisons should be focused on 2 things IMHO and punishment is not one of them. 1. Discouragement of crimes. IOW, it is there as a reminder to the lawful to remain so as to not end up there. 2. Reform or, better stated, the elimination or recidivism. I don't really care about retribution, I care about stopping and preventing people from being victimized. The former is accomplished no matter where time is done, most law abiding people do not care what prison they will go to just that doing something 'wrong' will get them incarcerated. For those willing to commit the crime, you are not going to convince them otherwise unless we get draconian such as caning and other violent means of punishment. I do not support that as there is no society that uses such methods that I can point to and say they have a superior system, culture or anything whatsoever to be honest. All the data I can find shows federal prison has a LOWER rate of recidivism however I do not think that the numbers correlate very well because federal crimes are typically fundamentally different than state ones. If you know of a study that compares apples to apples here I would love to see it but I am unsure one even exists. I can say that in the case of my uncle, state prison did nothing to prevent his recidivism, same as the federal one he went into before that.

I do not think that recidivism is directly related to how hard the time is. Making the time harder may indeed, and actually makes sense, cause a higher rate. The follow-up after getting out and the opportunities while still in (which tend to be far better in federal prisons) are likely far more important to stopping the same offender from doing it again. You could, of course, lock them up forever but I think that is a poor idea to apply across the board as the punishment needs to fit the crime.

Sadly, the one thing you should never do with a criminal is exactly what we do with them - group them all together in one place to network and feed off each other. Worse, the singular activity they seem to give violent people to do is lift weights because THAT is a wonderful idea.

Don't be sorry, he was 'punished' inappropriately to be honest but really was deserving of it anyway and if you are going to do things that put you in prison cant really be sorry for you. Particularly if you are like him and your crimes are violent.

Last edited:

Why?

Depends on the crime. Prisons should be focused on 2 things IMHO and punishment is not one of them. 1. Discouragement of crimes. IOW, it is there as a reminder to the lawful to remain so as to not end up there. 2. Reform or, better stated, the elimination or recidivism. I don't really care about retribution, I care about stopping and preventing people from being victimized. All the data I can find shows federal prison has a LOWER rate of recidivism however I do not think that the numbers correlate very well because federal crimes are typically fundamentally different than state ones. If you know of a study that compares apples to apples here I would love to see it but I am unsure one even exists. I can say that in the case of my uncle, state prison did nothing to prevent his recidivism, same as the federal one he went into before that.

I do not think that recidivism is directly related to how hard the time is. Making the time harder may indeed, and actually makes sense, cause a higher rate. The follow-up after getting out and the opportunities while still in (which tend to be far better in federal prisons) are likely far more important to stopping the same offender from doing it again. You could, of course, lock them up forever but I think that is a poor idea to apply across the board as the punishment needs to fit the crime.

Sadly, the one thing you should never do with a criminal is exactly what we do with them - group them all together in one place to network and feed off each other. Worse, the singular activity they seem to give violent people to do is lift weights because THAT is a wonderful idea.

Don't be sorry, he was 'punished' inappropriately to be honest but really was deserving of it anyway and if you are going to do things that put you in prison cant really be sorry for you. Particularly if you are like him and your crimes are violent.
Not scientific and I site no study. I believe people should be punished for their crimes. I do not feel bad for people that go to jail for their crimes, just have nothing against you and am charitable to those on the board not presently abusing me. Time opportunity cost at a fed club med is not punishment.

Forum List

Back