So the liberals believe the scientists, before they disagree with the scientists, until they agree.

I did some thinking on the left wing liberal love of science and came to realize they don't love science at all. They love science like the love any tool they use. Blindly they believe scientist that tell them exactly what they think or want to hear. Woe to the person who, even if they are a scientist, that goes against their preconceived thoughts.

So then your theory is that there is some kind of coordinated global conspiracy of scientists and governments. Is that what I'm supposed to believe?
When you learn about human nature, come back and talk to Me. It doesn't have to be coordinated (although if you bother to even read the talking points from YOUR side of the debate, you know, science by consensus?) to be true.

Did you go look up where the funding comes from for all the climate scientists who make these statements? Did you even go look?

I didn't know I had a side. Wow, I feel really important now. As if my opinions of science actually matter.
Dont fool yourself. They dont.

Well I'm certainly glad this forum has someone of your qualifications on hand to clarify issues like this. You're doing a real public service, keep up the good work.
Squashing ignorant two bit assholes like you is all in a day's work for me. Thanks.

I can see you really have your work cut out for you here.

Are scientists in Europe and Asia getting research funds from the US government?
Go look at the budgets of all the countries that have institutions that promote research on global warming.

Don't be naive. The people who promote the notion that mankind is forcing climate change are the ones who are getting funds directly from their governments. They will not allow the well to run dry as long as they can keep their governments (and people like you) afraid of what will happen if the temperature goes up a half degree in the next 75 years.

When a politician needs a issue to scare people, they throw dollars around until they find some research discipline willing to manipulate their findings for $$.

Follow the money. Always.

So then your theory is that there is some kind of coordinated global conspiracy of scientists and governments. Is that what I'm supposed to believe?
When you learn about human nature, come back and talk to Me. It doesn't have to be coordinated (although if you bother to even read the talking points from YOUR side of the debate, you know, science by consensus?) to be true.

Did you go look up where the funding comes from for all the climate scientists who make these statements? Did you even go look?

I didn't know I had a side. Wow, I feel really important now. As if my opinions of science actually matter.
Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone but yourself. However, if you wish to denigrate others for having different opinions, it is a good idea to understand what your own opinion is based upon before making statements that can be easily shot down.

Tell Me, will you accept as fact that oil companies do more to protect the environment than any other group? They have science backing them up, and every environmental scientist employed by big oil have a consensus that oil companies ARE doing more for environmental protection than anyone else.

If you don't agree with that, give Me your valid reason why you don't.

Are you a paid lobbyist or merely an advertising consultant?

Depends on the vaccinations, sometimes they really don't work: CDC Admits Flu Vaccine Does Not Work 8211 Influenza Outbreak on Fully Vaccinated Navy Ship
Americans are as dumb as dog shit and don't understand Public Health. Now you know.
They hate Universal Healthcare so much they want substandard healthcare at almost twice the cost of any other OECD country:
8QMURjh.png

Kinda sad really.

I did some thinking on the left wing liberal love of science and came to realize they don't love science at all. They love science like the love any tool they use. Blindly they believe scientist that tell them exactly what they think or want to hear. Woe to the person who, even if they are a scientist, that goes against their preconceived thoughts.
Note that the people not vaccinating their kids are not fundamentalist Christians but the hippy dippy left wing types hung up on "Big Pharm" conspiracy nonsense.

Go look at the budgets of all the countries that have institutions that promote research on global warming.

Don't be naive. The people who promote the notion that mankind is forcing climate change are the ones who are getting funds directly from their governments. They will not allow the well to run dry as long as they can keep their governments (and people like you) afraid of what will happen if the temperature goes up a half degree in the next 75 years.

When a politician needs a issue to scare people, they throw dollars around until they find some research discipline willing to manipulate their findings for $$.

Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone but yourself. However, if you wish to denigrate others for having different opinions, it is a good idea to understand what your own opinion is based upon before making statements that can be easily shot down.

Tell Me, will you accept as fact that oil companies do more to protect the environment than any other group? They have science backing them up, and every environmental scientist employed by big oil have a consensus that oil companies ARE doing more for environmental protection than anyone else.

He's whipping your azz and making you look stupid. Give it a rest.

Note that the people not vaccinating their kids are not fundamentalist Christians but the hippy dippy left wing types hung up on "Big Pharm" conspiracy nonsense.

Good example of their love for science.

So?

Am I supposed to reverse my view on vaccination mandates just because there are liberals who disagree with me?

Is that what you do? Change your position when you find out you've strayed from the rightwing cult's marching orders?

Dont fool yourself. They dont.

Well I'm certainly glad this forum has someone of your qualifications on hand to clarify issues like this. You're doing a real public service, keep up the good work.
Squashing ignorant two bit assholes like you is all in a day's work for me. Thanks.

I can see you really have your work cut out for you here.

You'd find what he's saying even funnier if you'd witnessed a few years of his idiocy on this forum.

It's good to see that most of the conservatives have backed away from the OP's "Those antivaxxers are liberals" big lie. At least they've got that much sense. Well, most of them that is. Rabbi and Freewill clearly don't have that much sense, being they're still pushing that that big lie.

Antivaxxism is bipartisan stupidity. It's got portions of idiot "pure body" liberals and idiot "gubmint can't boss me around" conservatives, all cooperating to be a bigger and more effective pack of idiots.

However, if someone still wants to quibble ...

Young adults more likely to say vaccinating kids should be a parental choice Pew Research Center

76% of Democrats thought vaccines should be mandatory, compared with 65% of Republicans and independents. Hence, the poll shows Democrats are more pro-vaccination.

The big difference between the two sides? Politically, liberals marginalize their anti-science wing. There aren't any liberals politicians spouting this stupidity. Conservatives, OTOH, let their anti-science wing run their party.

The really troubling thing here? Obama just very strongly pointed out the necessity of vaccinations. That was probably a mistake on his part, because it means many conservatives will now suddenly demand an end to all vaccinations, purely out of spite.

So?

Am I supposed to reverse my view on vaccination mandates just because there are liberals who disagree with me?

Is that what you do? Change your position when you find out you've strayed from the rightwing cult's marching orders?
Im not telling you what you should or shouldnt do. Because Im not a liberal.

It's good to see that most of the conservatives have backed away from the OP's "Those antivaxxers are liberals" big lie. At least they've got that much sense. Well, most of them that is. Rabbi and Freewill clearly don't have that much sense, being they're still pushing that that big lie.

Of course you would see things this way, given your substantial lack of mental capacity.

Where did I ever say that the anti-vaccine movement is strictly, or even predominantly, liberal? Nowhere. I never said it. Not even close. Didn't even imply it. That you managed to extract that from what I said is a function of your own stupidity.

My post highlights the fact that we have an example here of liberals who are rejecting the claims of "settled" science, and the reasons why they are so doing. Particularly, the concern that money is corrupting the "consensus" of scientists. The point is to demonstrate the commonalities that exist between liberals and conservatives in terms. On many issues, the concerns and problems that each side has end up being shared, just on other issues.

So?

Im not telling you what you should or shouldnt do. Because Im not a liberal.

Conservatives want NO laws? lol, good one.

The nation's health is a vital national interest which constitutionally allows the federal government broad authority to protect that vital interest.

Came across an interesting video clip on the anti-vaccination issue. One thing especially interesting:

Finding support among liberal, well educated communities, despite science showing over and over there's no link between autism and vaccines....so why don't parents believe the scientists? Some of them are convince the government is working with the pharmaceutical industry and just want to sell vaccines.

Interesting, isn't it? Liberals who are ignoring the fact that the science is settled and instead attribute the science to scientists following the money.

Why do liberals reject science in this case, but they rant and scream at the suggestion that funding money could also be influencing the science on global warming? I guess it's that time honored liberal tradition. They were for it before they were against it.

Following which money? Is the global warming money part of a general fund that gets distributed throughout the world? Is that why so many governments are making contingency plans and preparations for global climate change? Everyone is evidently following some imagined money from somewhere.
You dont think scientists get research grants?

Are scientists in Europe and Asia getting research funds from the US government?

Follow the money to big oil and the other corporate interests who want to knock down climate change evidence and arguments.

Came across an interesting video clip on the anti-vaccination issue. One thing especially interesting:

Finding support among liberal, well educated communities, despite science showing over and over there's no link between autism and vaccines....so why don't parents believe the scientists? Some of them are convince the government is working with the pharmaceutical industry and just want to sell vaccines.

Interesting, isn't it? Liberals who are ignoring the fact that the science is settled and instead attribute the science to scientists following the money.

Why do liberals reject science in this case, but they rant and scream at the suggestion that funding money could also be influencing the science on global warming? I guess it's that time honored liberal tradition. They were for it before they were against it.
Don't worry. Anti science is what Republicans so. No one is hogging in on their denial.

Liberals have absolutely no understanding of science when it comes to abortion, the global warming scam, vaccines, economics or anything else.

I agree to disagree; only the right is willing to be repugnant to our own laws and a god while insisting on the privilege and immunity to practice the abomination of hypocrisy, to accomplish what may be described, as that form of "endorsement" of Lord Satan's religious and temporal reign on Earth.

He's whipping your azz and making you look stupid. Give it a rest.

It looks like you spend a lot more time talking about kicking ass than you ever do kicking any.

Good example of their love for science.

Why aren't you people smarter? What kind of an idiot thinks science is a matter of public opinion?

Following which money? Is the global warming money part of a general fund that gets distributed throughout the world? Is that why so many governments are making contingency plans and preparations for global climate change? Everyone is evidently following some imagined money from somewhere.
You dont think scientists get research grants?

Follow the money to big oil and the other corporate interests who want to knock down climate change evidence and arguments.
You will find that the money for climate change given to scientist to perpetuate the global warming myth is much larger.

Oil companies only have a few hundred million to spend on it. Governments are in the billions and trillions.

Forum List

Back