So the liberals believe the scientists, before they disagree with the scientists, until they agree.

Not outside the realm of possibility I guess but faking the disappearance of the northern ice cap seems like a pretty tough thing to do.

I guess that's why they haven't been able to make them disappear yet.

Claims and depictions one party is pro-science and the other isn't is ridiculous. Everyone's pro-science. Every conservative goes to doctors just like every liberal. None is trying to live until their 80s with prayer and happy thoughts. Rather, some try to bash conservatives with poor arguements when there's pleanty of real issues to hang them on. :)

Claims and depictions one party is pro-science and the other isn't is ridiculous. Everyone's pro-science. Every conservative goes to doctors just like every liberal. None is trying to live until their 80s with prayer and happy thoughts. Rather, some try to bash conservatives with poor arguements when there's pleanty of real issues to hang them on. :)
That's an interesting point. Personally, I think scientists are generally at the highest echelon of integrity. I have to wonder if some of the people who think that money plays this extremely corrupting role in science figure that whatever advice they get from an MD is solely for the benefit of the doctor.

Not outside the realm of possibility I guess but faking the disappearance of the northern ice cap seems like a pretty tough thing to do.

I guess that's why they haven't been able to make them disappear yet.
The trend is within one standard deviation of happening this September.

1 - Bullshit
2 - Considering the fact that the earth has been in an ice age for the past 2.5 million years, you do realize that it's only natural that it will eventually end, right?

How many scientists do you actually know?

redherring.gif

url

Science is just another tool liberals applaud or shit on depending on whether the science aligns with the liberal agenda or not. Similar to how liberals use the US Constitution.

That's an interesting point. Personally, I think scientists are generally at the highest echelon of integrity. I have to wonder if some of the people who think that money plays this extremely corrupting role in science figure that whatever advice they get from an MD is solely for the benefit of the doctor.

I wouldn't say scientists are more trustworthy or the like than others so much as by virtue of how science works with real science being proven and verified, and bad/false science being revealed and thrown out, is how science works. Good and true science endures, bad science goes the way of alchemy and astrology.

Seems like we try to make every little thing into a partisan for/against issue these days though. Wish instead we made it about being right and just or not.

It's fun to watch people speculate and postulate on science as though they had some vague notion of what they were talking about.

Zero, huh. Your approach to the judgement of scientific integrity seems a lot like making judgements on ethnic groups based upon crime statistics.

Zero, huh. Your approach to the judgement of scientific integrity seems a lot like making judgements on ethnic groups based upon crime statistics.

redherring.gif

redherring.gif
Typical. Nice talking to you.

Forum List

Back