Wow! It is so weird... parents having rights over their children!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sen Rand Paul (R-Ky.) thinks the decision to vaccinate should be voluntary.
How weird! How DUMB!
We know that the Federal government knows so much more about how to raise a child!
Look at all the successful countries that tell their citizens how many kids to have. That is totally responsible for the citizenry from womb to tomb! Successful countries that people are clamoring to get into so much they build walls to keep them out! China... North Korea... you name these successful countries that control the lives of their citizens that this strange Rand Paul is against! How weird!
This is the SAME lame attitude that finds the Federal government spending money on things like this is weird!
- spend $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- The Interior Department spent nearly $100,000 to install an outhouse on an Alaskan trail, which includes a single toilet with no internal plumbing.

Defensive Sen. Rand Paul on voluntary vaccines

Sen Rand Paul (R-Ky.) thinks the decision to vaccinate should be voluntary.
How weird! How DUMB!
We know that the Federal government knows so much more about how to raise a child!
Look at all the successful countries that tell their citizens how many kids to have. That is totally responsible for the citizenry from womb to tomb! Successful countries that people are clamoring to get into so much they build walls to keep them out! China... North Korea... you name these successful countries that control the lives of their citizens that this strange Rand Paul is against! How weird!
This is the SAME lame attitude that finds the Federal government spending money on things like this is weird!
- spend $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- The Interior Department spent nearly $100,000 to install an outhouse on an Alaskan trail, which includes a single toilet with no internal plumbing.

Defensive Sen. Rand Paul on voluntary vaccines
Must be a nice outhouse, I think i'll go on vacation there...

As long as it is ONLY Republicans who don't have to vaccinate their kids, I am cool with that. I mean, fewer kids to grow up as Republicans does have an upside.

Now there will be a big problem if those Republican's kids go to school and get non Republican's kids sick.
Big problem

So that means ALL Republicans should have to home school their kids. With no help from the hated government.
Which will be great for the higher education fields as well. Seeing as how a Republican home schooled kid will struggle to pass the SAT's for the better schools. Then my kids won't have to go to school with the sicko idiots called Republicans. I call that a win win. Fewer repubs about and fewer repubs in schools of higher education.

GO RANDY GO.

"We know that the Federal government knows so much more about how to raise a child!"

It does actually. That's part of what we pay them to figure out...

As long as it is ONLY Republicans who don't have to vaccinate their kids, I am cool with that. I mean, fewer kids to grow up as Republicans does have an upside.

Now there will be a big problem if those Republican's kids go to school and get non Republican's kids sick.
Big problem

So that means ALL Republicans should have to home school their kids. With no help from the hated government.
Which will be great for the higher education fields as well. Seeing as how a Republican home schooled kid will struggle to pass the SAT's for the better schools. Then my kids won't have to go to school with the sicko idiots called Republicans. I call that a win win. Fewer repubs about and fewer repubs in schools of higher education.

GO RANDY GO.

You know taking your point and going further...
Why are conservatives (not GOP) like me against abortions by women who have already had 2 or more abortions WHEN in reality
the majority of abortions are by people that vote liberal!

It is so obvious that we should let ignorant people fulfill Darwin's survival of the fittest statement.
When the majority of abortions that most conservatives are against are done by women who more likely vote liberal agenda means there will be fewer people for our home schooled people to deal with. Deal with i.e. helping create jobs because those people are not wanting jobs so those that are left are those that truly want to be independent self sufficient. Which most liberal voters do not support.

Forum List

Back