Zone1 So the insinuation being made now is that drinking coffee is also racist

About the source...

"...a Black-led and majority Black-owned startup that combines fashion and streetwear with lifestyle commentary to create a strong social justice brand that is relevant and attractive to folks from all walks of life."

"...to folks from all walks of life."
Except coffee-drinking white people, apparently.

Lol! You guys need to get lives. I mean the OP had to search real hard to find this one so he could dismiss white racism.

Lol! You guys need to get lives. I mean the OP had to search real hard to find this one so he could dismiss white racism.

images

I'll drink to that!!!

You constantly post crap from eons ago that aren’t valid today. The OP posted a recent article with false crap about whites and you had zero to say about the article.

You constantly post crap from eons ago that aren’t valid today. The OP posted a recent article with false crap about whites and you had zero to say about the article.
And even got the attention of our Alt-White Capitalistic and Supreme Leader Elon Musk (Um, that is satire in case IM2 doesn't get the joke)

Forum List

Back