Zone1 If Disney Didn't Have A Woke Agenda It's Possible I Would Be More Understanding About A Black Mermaid

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's true that although the CGI doesn't look the greatest if it weren't for the fact that Wokewood Hollywood has been race swapping every single one of their main characters in their remakes I probably would be somewhat interested in this movie.

I'm just sick and tired of their agenda and Disney is pushing it too with their anti-white hate speech, but yeah I would think that it would be sort of odd that Ariel is suddenly black, but it wouldn't bother me as much. Here's the trailer for those of you who haven't seen it yet for the record.

Actually, in real life, Ariel was a black Mermaid
She came from the black side of the ocean

Disney originally made her white so as not to offend white racists.

Snow White was also Black

They even got the poor horse... Sick Bastards!
Screenshot_20230320_001557_9GAG.jpg

It's true that although the CGI doesn't look the greatest if it weren't for the fact that Wokewood Hollywood has been race swapping every single one of their main characters in their remakes I probably would be somewhat interested in this movie.

I'm just sick and tired of their agenda and Disney is pushing it too with their anti-white hate speech, but yeah I would think that it would be sort of odd that Ariel is suddenly black, but it wouldn't bother me as much. Here's the trailer for those of you who haven't seen it yet for the record.

It isn't the fact that one Disney character has been replaced by a black fish woman. These "replacements" are far more prevalent than one character, there seems to be some kind of an agenda here.

fqffig.PNG

Only a Karen cries about Disney

Didn't I just say that it's more of the fact that they are continuing to push this is more of an issue to me than Ariel's skin color? If somebody continued to talk about the same thing over and over again with not letting anybody else have a turn to say anything about it wouldn't you get annoyed? White people acting is very scarce these days.

Didn't I just say that it's more of the fact that they are continuing to push this is more of an issue to me than Ariel's skin color? If somebody continued to talk about the same thing over and over again with not letting anybody else have a turn to say anything about it wouldn't you get annoyed? White people acting is very scarce these days.
OIP.rR_FacAufih92uL8abMGXgHaGS

Hi. Im a Karen and Disney makes me mad.

I watched the trailer. How do beings speak underwater as smoothly and coherently as they would in oxygen?

Forum List

Back