So The Dear Leader To Embark On New Marketing Campaign

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Another crisis of faith that the dear leader hopes to minimize with more slick marketing and campaign style speeches to his low information constituencies to convince them he has a handle on this terrorist thing. LOL

Obama aims to allay concerns about terror-fighting strategy

The public relations campaign, one week before Christmas, comes as the public is jittery about the specter of terrorism after the mass shooting in San Bernardino, California this month and the Paris attacks a few weeks before. Seven in 10 Americans rated the risk of a terrorist attack in the U.S. as at least somewhat high, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll. That was a sharp increase from the 5 in 10 who said that in January.

Of course he will never mention the bitch that shot up San Bernardino was looked at by 5 different federal agencies and they didn't even pick up on the fake address she gave on her visa application.

He also has to do it early enough so nothing will interfere with his annual Hawaiian vacation.

Your thoughts?

He said that "Climate Change" was the cause of terrorism..

So he already created more "Global Warming" to get a deal that is more about them feeling good than actually doing anything..

I doubt Obama gives any concern to fighting "terrorism", the only thing he is caring about is how much he will be making on the far left talking circuit after he is dethroned..

So he already created more "Global Warming" to get a deal that is more about them feeling good than actually doing anything..

I doubt Obama gives any concern to fighting "terrorism", the only thing he is caring about is how much he will be making on the far left talking circuit after he is dethroned..

No he's going out to bad mouth republicans and try to convince people that he's not a total incompetent fool for the sake of the party. Of course he'll have to lie his ass off to do it.

As far as his speaking engagements, I think he'll have enough time on his hands to have someone write his third autobiography.

No he's going out to bad mouth republicans and try to convince people that he's not a total incompetent fool for the sake of the party. Of course he'll have to lie his ass off to do it.

As far as his speaking engagements, I think he'll have enough time on his hands to have someone write his third autobiography.

No need to bad mouth republicans. They are assassinating their own character more every day.

No need to bad mouth republicans. They are assassinating their own character more every day.

Says the irony impaired racist far left drones!

Says the irony impaired racist far left drones!

STFU idiot. Your party is transforming into the taliban as it is starting to promote that shit for this country.

Of course he will never mention the bitch that shot up San Bernardino was looked at by 5 different federal agencies and they didn't even pick up on the fake address she gave on her visa application.

He also has to do it early enough so nothing will interfere with his annual Hawaiian vacation.

Your thoughts?

My thought is that only 45 American Civilians have been killed by "Islamic Terrorists" since 2005, and you guys are all acting like this is a grave national crisis, even though more people die of dog bites, lightning strikes and bee stings.

Terrorism is bad. It's not an existential threat.

I'm just not seeing why these 14 people killed with guns are any more important than the other 33,000 americans who are killed by guns every year.

Let him talk, because every time he tells us how safe the world is because of him, ISIS proves him wrong. This will only help the Republicans.

So you are hoping ISIS kills people because it will help Republicans win an election?

Besides the fact that is sort of sick, let's not forget, the only reason we have an ISIS is because Bush toppled Saddam and created a Sunni insurgency.

Your thoughts?

My thought is that only 45 American Civilians have been killed by "Islamic Terrorists" since 2005, and you guys are all acting like this is a grave national crisis, even though more people die of dog bites, lightning strikes and bee stings.

I'm just not seeing why these 14 people killed with guns are any more important than the other 33,000 americans who are killed by guns every year.

Reddit misses you

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama

anyone notice he has his own PRESS releases every single day from one rag or another? that man could care less what we think or care about. And how nice of him to try and ally our fears after the fact. :rofl:

Just look at him with this Iran deal, now this "climate" pack he's trying to shove over on us and on and on. He doesn't give a crap if you are all in fear.

of course you don't, it takes at least the brain power of a mouse to understand why 14 people are more important than the other 33,000 Americans.., it is because they were killed by muslime terrorists!!!!! you stupid fucktard. :up:

of course you don't, it takes at least the brain power of a mouse to understand why 14 people are more important than the other 33,000 Americans.., it is because they were killed by muslime terrorists!!!!! you stupid fucktard. :up:

That may turn out to be the funniest post of the week.

Leftwing, rightwing...body in the middle controls them both. I am sure that you wear a liberal rainbow colored flag on your lapel to show how "liberal" you are and you wear it like some kind of badge but in all actuality, you are just an uninformed clown that clings to an ideology that sold you out decades ago and you will find that out sooner rather than later when the SHTF. Both political parties are just different sides of the same coin. At the end of the day you might want Arby's but you are getting a hamburger be it a democrat Whopper or Republican "Big Mac" and you will just have to deal with it because you have no real choice...get it now???

To you, of course they are, pointing out your dear leaders incompetence is the ultimate sin. Of course, for this regime, verifying an address or checking an individuals social media postings is just getting too personal for a terrorist visa applicant. Why the hell are we spending billions on the NSA if they can't perform simple task like that? Oh right, your dear leader told them not to.

Your thoughts?

Another maobama apologist, if his regime had done the simplest due diligence those 14 would most likely still be alive.

Forum List

Back