Biden Apologizes - But not to the American People

Sloppy Joe is a surrender monkey just like his boss Obama. We’re seeing Biden bend and scape before the Iranian Mullocrats as Obama did with bowing before his Saudi overlords.

Sloppy Joe is a surrender monkey just like his boss Obama. We’re seeing Biden bend and scape before the Iranian Mullocrats as Obama did with bowing before his Saudi overlords.

You are free to criticize Obama and Biden, but you don't want anyone to criticize Israel or zionism.

So what do you want the US to do about Iran?

You are free to criticize Obama and Biden, but you don't want anyone to criticize Israel or zionism.

So what do you want the US to do about Iran?
This thread has nothing to do with Israel. Take your obsession with Jew hate elsewhere.

1701170324623.png

~S~
Take your obsession with Jew hate elsewhere.

You didn’t read the thread title.
not only did i read it, i posted the part where Biden 'spoke' Hollie

He is in no way apologizing to Hamas, quite the opposite in fact

What the sword rattlers want to read into it , is Hamas and the Palestinians are the same

they are not.....~S~

not only did i read it, i posted the part where Biden 'spoke' Hollie

He is in no way apologizing to Hamas, quite the opposite in fact

What the sword rattlers want to read into it , is Hamas and the Palestinians are the same

they are not.....~S~

You’re missing the obvious big picture, Sparky. You see, Sparky, “walking back” comments in front of Islamic terrorists is appeasement. Private meetings with Islamic terrorists could have been an opportunity to demand concessions after they launched a gee-had and mass murdered Israelis.

It’s a simple exercise, Sparky. You don’t project weakness and frailties in the face Islamic terrorists.

To Muslims. Yes, that's right. He apologized to Muslim Americans for doubting Hamas' word.

Biden reportedly apologizes for doubting Hamas's Palestinian death count: 'I will do better'

WASHINGTON (TND) — President Joe Biden walked back his criticisms of Hamas terrorists' death count in a private meeting with several Muslim Americans, according to The Washington Post.

On October 25, the president remarked during a public address he had no confidence in the terrorist-controlled Gaza Ministry of Health to accurately report the death count in the ongoing war with Israel.

The next day, Biden reportedly held damage control meetings with several Muslim Americans who were upset by the comment. Invited to the meetings were Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, Chicago-based activist Rami Nashashibi, interfaith leader Imam Mohamed Magid, Muslim lobbyist Wa'el Alzayat and health-care advocate Suzanne Barakat, according to The Washington Post.

During the hour-plus meeting, which was meant to run for only a half hour, Biden reportedly walked back his earlier comments.

Why are these Americans more concerned about Biden besmirching the honor of Hamas than about Hamas' spectacle of gradually releasing old women and little kids they took hostage as bargaining chips?

How insulting was it to apologize to American Muslim politicians and leaders as if they were representatives of Hamas?

Unless . . . what prompted the apology was those Americans haranguing of Joe for his questioning the integrity of Hamas' corps of statisticians. If that's the case, those Americans who support Hamas should report to Gaza for duty fighting the "occupation."

On the bright side, this answers for me the question of who exactly has been controlling the senile president. I thought it was some committee chaired by "Dr." Jill Biden and Biden's long-time chief of staff. But this apology has Obama's fingerprints all over it. Apologizing to foreigners was Obama's signature move. For a time, it seemed that was the only reason he ran for president, to give those apologies.

Good for him.

Thanks for sharing.

Now if he would stop fondling Nutty Netty the Psychopath & demand that Israel stop committing genocide, we might be getting somewhere.

To Muslims. Yes, that's right. He apologized to Muslim Americans for doubting Hamas' word.

Biden reportedly apologizes for doubting Hamas's Palestinian death count: 'I will do better'

WASHINGTON (TND) — President Joe Biden walked back his criticisms of Hamas terrorists' death count in a private meeting with several Muslim Americans, according to The Washington Post.

On October 25, the president remarked during a public address he had no confidence in the terrorist-controlled Gaza Ministry of Health to accurately report the death count in the ongoing war with Israel.

The next day, Biden reportedly held damage control meetings with several Muslim Americans who were upset by the comment. Invited to the meetings were Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, Chicago-based activist Rami Nashashibi, interfaith leader Imam Mohamed Magid, Muslim lobbyist Wa'el Alzayat and health-care advocate Suzanne Barakat, according to The Washington Post.

During the hour-plus meeting, which was meant to run for only a half hour, Biden reportedly walked back his earlier comments.

Why are these Americans more concerned about Biden besmirching the honor of Hamas than about Hamas' spectacle of gradually releasing old women and little kids they took hostage as bargaining chips?

How insulting was it to apologize to American Muslim politicians and leaders as if they were representatives of Hamas?

Unless . . . what prompted the apology was those Americans haranguing of Joe for his questioning the integrity of Hamas' corps of statisticians. If that's the case, those Americans who support Hamas should report to Gaza for duty fighting the "occupation."

On the bright side, this answers for me the question of who exactly has been controlling the senile president. I thought it was some committee chaired by "Dr." Jill Biden and Biden's long-time chief of staff. But this apology has Obama's fingerprints all over it. Apologizing to foreigners was Obama's signature move. For a time, it seemed that was the only reason he ran for president, to give those apologies.

Biden's only goal in life is to win elections.

395294~1.JPG

Biden Apologizes - But not to the American People​

He has nothing to apologize for. He's the greatest president since LBJ.

Forum List

Back