So the computer store owner made several copies of Hunter's drive....lol....smart but also dangerous I suppose

This is important for several reasons.....first I think he would be dead if he didn't do it after the laptop was turned over to Vito Wrayleone. Secondly it would seem that the drive is going to have to be sent to several different locations to ensure that it gets any kind of air time. Last but not least it is an extremely important piece of inside information about the current state of our governmental structure and reveals just how corrupt it truly is.

JO

Oh, dude, that is so true!

Also, I've got a bridge to sell you if you believe it! Only $5! And it's in Brooklyn!

This is important for several reasons.....first I think he would be dead if he didn't do it after the laptop was turned over to Vito Wrayleone. Secondly it would seem that the drive is going to have to be sent to several different locations to ensure that it gets any kind of air time. Last but not least it is an extremely important piece of inside information about the current state of our governmental structure and reveals just how corrupt it truly is.

JO

I'm sure his days of repairing computers are over.

Would you want to take your laptop to him knowing he first looks at all of your files, next, decides to turn them over to the authorities, and then makes copies of all of the files?

Of course, the entire episode is completely fabricated...his one time payday for playing ball with the blob's people is probably going to be more than he made as a computer repair guy anyway.

If Biden were to win, he could rule the nation with China.

The laptop is like the ring to rule them all.

JO

I'm sure his days of repairing computers are over.

Would you want to take your laptop to him knowing he first looks at all of your files, next, decides to turn them over to the authorities, and then makes copies of all of the files?

Of course, the entire episode is completely fabricated...his one time payday for playing ball with the blob's people is probably going to be more than he made as a computer repair guy anyway.

If Biden were to win, he could rule the nation with China.

The laptop is like the ring to rule them all.

Is there are roadmap that goes with that jibberish?

Forum List

Back