So the Bundy's get jail time and rioters will be held accountable for what??

You libs are into moral relativismout. What say ye?

I guess throwing rocks and punching the innocent gives ya a free ride if your vote is needed or other crap.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is inane, childish, naïve, and ignorant – particularly the notion that there’s some sort of ‘double standard.’
Clayton calls me childish, naive, and ignorant when I'm the one minding my own business and your malcontents are out chucking rocks, working Trump supporters over
You accuse me of having the Thinking Error: Double Standard when you commit a Hopover

You libs are into moral relativism. What say ye?

I guess throwing rocks and punching the innocent gives ya a free ride if your vote is needed or other crap.

Dear retard - 100% of the Ferguson protestors that were arrested were charged & indited by the grand jury.

Indited? Do tell? (snicker).....got a link to that?

Inside info from a friend on the St Louis County Grand Jury during the 6 months following the Ferguson protest riots. They all went down hard & the prosecutor was re-elected with 80%+ of the vote.
What does this have to do with Trump supporters getting worked over?

USA.INC is a for profit entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF in 1950, the same banking oligarchs that own the Fed central bank run the International Monetary Fund. We are not under the constitution and if you go before an administrator disguised as a judge demanding those "rights" without knowing Black's Law Dictionary 5th edition, you will get devoured in their admiralty courts. We are not under Common law and haven't been in our lifetime and that is a fact.

:lol:

I think I might make this my new signature.

LOL!

I know more than you...infinitely more......thems be the facts.
Well, someone who has to say they know more than others.......................................well....:lol: Just like those who feel the need to state their IQ all the time..............................:lol:

USA.INC is a for profit entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF in 1950, the same banking oligarchs that own the Fed central bank run the International Monetary Fund. We are not under the constitution and if you go before an administrator disguised as a judge demanding those "rights" without knowing Black's Law Dictionary 5th edition, you will get devoured in their admiralty courts. We are not under Common law and haven't been in our lifetime and that is a fact.

LOL!

Well, someone who has to say they know more than others.......................................well....:lol: Just like those who feel the need to state their IQ all the time..............................:lol:

Buttecea, I have forgotten more than you would ever hope to know. You define the term "generic".

Dear retard - 100% of the Ferguson protestors that were arrested were charged & indited by the grand jury.

Indited? Do tell? (snicker).....got a link to that?

Inside info from a friend on the St Louis County Grand Jury during the 6 months following the Ferguson protest riots. They all went down hard & the prosecutor was re-elected with 80%+ of the vote.

Bull fucking shit........most of the protesters were from out of town and paid to be there by an NGO of George Soros. Who the fuck do you think you are trying to fool?

Dear Retard! Everyone knows many of the protestors were from out of town. That does not change the facts that everyone of the protestors the police arrested in Ferguson were indited by the Grand Jury. 80%+ of the citizens who live & voted in Ferguson supported the prosecutor who did not charge the police officer who killed the violent criminal Michael Brown.

Indicted. moron...indicted.........I-N-D-I-C-T-E-D. I don't give a flying fuck that some of the creeps were arrested and INDICTED....the majority of them got away with it and were paid to do so...get it now??????
Evidence?

LOL!

Buttecea, I have forgotten more than you would ever hope to know. You define the term "generic".
Sure you have.....as you keep telling us. Because, well, because a person who knows so much has this need to let everyone know how awesomely smart they are.

LOL!

Sure you have.....as you keep telling us. Because, well, because a person who knows so much has this need to let everyone know how awesomely smart they are.[/Q

Buttecea, I refuse to accept blame because blithering idiots like you refuse to converse in a reasonable manner so that we may discuss and exchange thoughts and ideas...when a stupid klunt like you dares to step into the fray with flaming rhetoric with no knowledge of the topic at hand? Well, you are like a lamb laying down with it's belly exposed just begging to be gutted...get it, bitch"?????:banana:

Last edited:

You know that 17 were arrested, right?
100% of the occupiers have been arrested and they didn't assault anyone, or throw a rock, or shoot anyone.

If I had known what this would have turned into, I would have made my way to Oregon and the only way that they would carry/ take me away from there is in a body bag....FUCK the federal corporate "gubermint". There is a point that the preservation of liberty means the spilling of blood even if it is mine....live free or die being a slave to the state......I have already drawn my line in the sand.

You libs are into moral relativismout. What say ye?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is inane, childish, naïve, and ignorant – particularly the notion that there’s some sort of ‘double standard.’
Clayton calls me childish, naive, and ignorant when I'm the one minding my own business and your malcontents are out chucking rocks, working Trump supporters over
You accuse me of having the Thinking Error: Double Standard when you commit a Hopover
Careful you don't say that two more times.

100% of the occupiers have been arrested and they didn't assault anyone, or throw a rock, or shoot anyone.

If I had known what this would have turned into, I would have made my way to Oregon and the only way that they would carry/ take me away from there is in a body bag....FUCK the federal corporate "gubermint". There is a point that the preservation of liberty means the spilling of blood even if it is mine....live free or die being a slave to the state......I have already drawn my line in the sand.
Suuuuuuure.

Wrong again, as usual:

‘The FBI announced that the three men — Duane Leo Ehmer, 45, of Irrigon, Ore.; Dylan Wade Anderson, 34, of Provo, Utah; and Jason S. Patrick, 43, of Bonaire, Ga. — had been in contact with the FBI and were taken into custody “without incident” after presenting themselves at one of the checkpoints around the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Five others were allowed to leave but were not arrested.

More Oregon occupiers arrested; others leave as standoff appears to fade

You truly are ridiculous, like most others on the right.

Obviously you didn’t bother to think through your thread premise in a comprehensive and logical manner, to not realize the fallacy of comparing two completely different events, the moronic notion that law enforcement or ‘liberals’ adhere to some ‘double standard’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth, and now this idiotic post which is clearly false, as 100 percent of the occupiers were not arrested.

No, like most rightwing nitwits you rushed blindly to start your idiotic thread, incorrectly believing you had a clever ‘gotcha’ against those ‘awful liberals,’ only to end up looking like the dullard and fool you indeed are.

Wrong again, as usual:

‘The FBI announced that the three men — Duane Leo Ehmer, 45, of Irrigon, Ore.; Dylan Wade Anderson, 34, of Provo, Utah; and Jason S. Patrick, 43, of Bonaire, Ga. — had been in contact with the FBI and were taken into custody “without incident” after presenting themselves at one of the checkpoints around the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Five others were allowed to leave but were not arrested.

More Oregon occupiers arrested; others leave as standoff appears to fade

You truly are ridiculous, like most others on the right.

Obviously you didn’t bother to think through your thread premise in a comprehensive and logical manner, to not realize the fallacy of comparing two completely different events, the moronic notion that law enforcement or ‘liberals’ adhere to some ‘double standard’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth, and now this idiotic post which is clearly false, as 100 percent of the occupiers were not arrested.

No, like most rightwing nitwits you rushed blindly to start your idiotic thread, incorrectly believing you had a clever ‘gotcha’ against those ‘awful liberals,’ only to end up looking like the dullard and fool you indeed are.
Thx for proving my point. They "were arrested" and I bet they didn't even fire a shot or throw a rock
Seems you're a victim of your own post.

What leftards are under the impression of is that any land that isn't occupied by someone is owned by "da gubermint" and it belongs to this corporate entity and these idiots believe that the federal "gubermint" is just looking out for them by not allowing a rancher's cattle to graze on unoccupied land without paying a "fee" for cows eating weeds and grass. What these idiots do not know is that the international bankers that own USA.INC owns everything...even their homes. They do not have allodial rights to it...they do not own it outright and this is because of the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. If you have a clear title on your home, look at the occupant part and you will see "tenet"....think you own your home? Skip a property tax payment and tell me how that works out for you.

You know that 'admirality court' horseshit has never been recognized as having the slightest legal relevance in any court of law, right?

Dale......once again, you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

LOL!

No Dale....you're spouting pseudo-legal gibberish spawned by whatever youtube video you pulled that nonsense from. None of it has the slightest relevance to our law, our court or our constitution.

I've never understood the delusional conspiracy theorist on this. What's the point of a 'legal argument' that isn't recognized by any court? The warm fuzzy feeling of imaginary superiority you feel while in prison?

What leftards are under the impression of is that any land that isn't occupied by someone is owned by "da gubermint" and it belongs to this corporate entity and these idiots believe that the federal "gubermint" is just looking out for them by not allowing a rancher's cattle to graze on unoccupied land without paying a "fee" for cows eating weeds and grass. What these idiots do not know is that the international bankers that own USA.INC owns everything...even their homes. They do not have allodial rights to it...they do not own it outright and this is because of the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. If you have a clear title on your home, look at the occupant part and you will see "tenet"....think you own your home? Skip a property tax payment and tell me how that works out for you.

You know that 'admirality court' horseshit has never been recognized as having the slightest legal relevance in any court of law, right?

Dale......once again, you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The funniest part about it is that the "freeman on the land" morons take failure as success - every failed court case they've been involved in is somehow transmuted into a "victory" by their bizarro logic.

Forum List

Back