So Sessions is now Trump's Boy?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I am beginning to think that having Trump in the WH i far preferable to Pence. His golden touch has all but killed the Repub agenda.

I am beginning to think that having Trump in the WH i far preferable to Pence. His golden touch has all but killed the Repub agenda.
Oh yeah. The country does not need a theorcrat, not even a personally decent one like Pence. That guy could never have sniffed a nomination without Trump stumbling over him.

I'm not sure what is happening to the gop. But the dems seem to be unraveling a bit too. To me, the Trumpettes have things in common to Bernies Merry Pranksters

I think he's more like Trump's punk. But ironically by refusing to quit, Ole Jeff is twisting his knife in the Oranang

Is 'Oranang' a pharmaceutical intra-oral herpes treatment?
A curious orange primate given to throwing his shit through the bars of his cage that somehow became potus.

Ahh..an orang utan. The Malay translation is 'jungle human'.

Herpes virus .... that could also work.

DOJ: Admitting Existence Of A Sessions Resignation Letter Would Violate His Privacy | HuffPost

And the NY Times is reporting that Trump brerated Sessions at a May cabinet meeting, to the point, that Sessions submitted his resignation. Senior advisors talked Trump out of accepting it.

Now Trump begins discussions with Dems on a framework to codify DACA.

What size knife is that sticking out of your back, Jeff?
But they did not talked him out from letting the others to leave, like his body guard.

DOJ: Admitting Existence Of A Sessions Resignation Letter Would Violate His Privacy | HuffPost

And the NY Times is reporting that Trump brerated Sessions at a May cabinet meeting, to the point, that Sessions submitted his resignation. Senior advisors talked Trump out of accepting it.

Now Trump begins discussions with Dems on a framework to codify DACA.

What size knife is that sticking out of your back, Jeff?
But they did not talked him out from letting the others to leave, like his body guard.

Cause firing the AG after firing the FBI Director would be too much even for the shit eating repubs to take. They still think Sessions has balls, but we all know Trump had them removed months ago.

"Trump's boy"? A year ago you might face a federal indictment if you addressed Holder as Obama's boy. God help us if we ever allow a president to appoint his own brother to cover the president's ass as A.G. but that's the way the liberal media liked Camelot even though the very strange Kennedy brother illegally tapped MLK's phone and spent his time trying to murder the leader of a sovereign nation, Cuba.

Forum List

Back