So Saudi Arabia and Iran have been Collaborating? :

Not surprising that Saudi Arabia would seek new friends after they endured attacks from Sleepy Joe. Hopefully, during the Trump 2nd term, we'll be able to patch up our differences with the Saudi kingdom.

SHEEEEESH saudi arabia and iran?? ----not until ..... some guy's balls drop
It look like it is happening which me a Royal screwing is coming!

I will put the blame on Biden for this and his stance on oil and his opinion of Saudi Arabia has soured them ( Arabia ) more and the damage is done.

Not surprising that Saudi Arabia would seek new friends after they endured attacks from Sleepy Joe. Hopefully, during the Trump 2nd term, we'll be able to patch up our differences with the Saudi kingdom.
Somehow, I seriously doubt that there will be any lasting strategic partnership there. SA is the world's most powerful Sunni nation while Iran is its most powerful Shia nation. This sounds more like an economic marriage of convenience. SA and several other Gulf States are still siding with Israel against the Shia menace from Iran. Good old Tan Messiah was responsible for THAT ;)

I'll be surprised if he's allowed to take the office, regardless of the will of the majority. Most nations will no longer trust us, regardless of who is in the office and I really can't blame them. As a nation we have fallen into insanity.

I would believe that Iran and Israel were cooperating before I believe Iran and Saudi Arabia.

They hate each other.

Yes they do...but joe biden (need I say more)?

Ummm ... Joe Biden is a non-entity. I can't see anyone caring enough about him to hate him, fear him, or care if he grows mushrooms in his crack.

Kamala Harris has more personal charisma when she's in the middle of a giggle-attack.

I'm pretty sure the only emotion this current admin is generating in the capitols of the world is ... WTF?!

jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16.jpg

Forum List

Back