So Pelosi and Schumer wanted to impeach Trump for withholding aid to Ukraine

Holy shit The bill was introduced what 5 day ago? It took over a month to get 2009 stimulus bill through and still only 3 Republicans supported it in the Senate.

Hypocrites, much?

He will always go down as the 3rd impeached Potus of the US

Actually, it will go down as one of the most shameful political stunts in US history, and may generate a Constitutional Amendment (or, at least, a change in House rules) to prevent its recurrence.

Yes it was. Embracing the corrupt shakedown scheme by Trumpybear, the Banana Republicans prove they are just as corrupt as the Dirty 'Don' himself.

Vote them all out. Peoples term limit.

Time for a balanced budget amendment and a plan to address the run away debt.

But when they are withholding aid to us its politics. IMPEACH THEM BOTH
I live for the day you morons get off of Fox News and get with reality....they're holding up the bill because they don't want your money nor my money going to the rich and very little going to help the ppl or the medical community at large. I know these facts mean nothing to you brain dead fuck heads, but its the truth. God help save us from idiots like you dumb white fuck heads.
They want plucking obamaturd phones.

Actually the DID impeach him, but it was for using his office to get a foreign country to attack a political rival for his own benefit.

IF Pelosi does THAT, please let me know.
He will always be aquitted and with Biden as the nominee he will be re Elected .. He did no such thing. but continue

He will always go down as the 3rd impeached Potus of the US, and yes did.
Penny, being impeached will be the least of his legacy....Trump until the day his intire brand and name dies off, will forever be known at the worst president in the eyes of the world, let alone this country, ever in US history and no amount of white washing this shit or trying to spin this shit are gonna change those facts. I don't give a shit how many idiots rally for this man, the world, and those of us with brains, will know the truth and spread those facts. Donald J. Trump is a failure, a liar and con and no way in hell will this man get a second term, no way.
You don’t have a brain. You spelled ‘entire” ‘intire” and guess who the idiot is? Lol

I live for the day you morons get off of Fox News and get with reality....they're holding up the bill because they don't want your money nor my money going to the rich and very little going to help the ppl or the medical community at large. I know these facts mean nothing to you brain dead fuck heads, but its the truth. God help save us from idiots like you dumb white fuck heads.
sooooo you want companies to go out of business ??? tell us where are people going to go to work if that happens ! its a loan to the businesses not a handout ! the workers will be getting on average about 3500 for a family of 4 and they dont have to pay it back ! you are an idiot ! you want pain for hard working Americans ! you want high unemployment ! you hate people more successful than you ! in other words you are a childish brat !

Actually the DID impeach him, but it was for using his office to get a foreign country to attack a political rival for his own benefit.

He will always be aquitted and with Biden as the nominee he will be re Elected .. He did no such thing. but continue

He will always go down as the 3rd impeached Potus of the US, and yes did.
Penny, being impeached will be the least of his legacy....Trump until the day his intire brand and name dies off, will forever be known at the worst president in the eyes of the world, let alone this country, ever in US history and no amount of white washing this shit or trying to spin this shit are gonna change those facts. I don't give a shit how many idiots rally for this man, the world, and those of us with brains, will know the truth and spread those facts. Donald J. Trump is a failure, a liar and con and no way in hell will this man get a second term, no way.
you are sooooooo full of hate ! why ?? are you having a hard time making child support payments ? or did you grow up without a father in the home to show you how to be and act like a man ? or is it all of the above ?Nov is going to be very very bad for you ! Bwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa ! Trump2020 !

Holy shit The bill was introduced what 5 day ago? It took over a month to get 2009 stimulus bill through and still only 3 Republicans supported it in the Senate.

Hypocrites, much?
But the Porkulus bill gave money directly to local governments to spend. It was very different from this one … LOL

Actually I thought the same thing. Trump seemed almost blindsided (as usual) when Pelosi passed the initial stimulus, but then quickly doubled down. Yesterday I was a bit amazed some dems were mentioning things like collective bargaining, but that seems to have been curtailed. But cooler heads have prevailed and they even provided a kind of oversight board for Munchkins slush fund.

Every move Pelosi makes buries the dems even further....she is almost as bad for her party than Obama was....

The perfect political ad for the upcoming election. Those marxist shitstains lied about the Ukraine soldiers suffering fatalities and injuries because of the delay in aid. They obviously care more about Ukraine (and all their kids that have no-show 'jobs' over there) than Americans.

I'm two_iron, and I approve of this message.

Trump will always be impeached.

Funny, that was not what the articles of impeachment said.
  1. That bit about attacking a political rival and for his benefit was all unproven supposition. No one was ever actually attacked, Biden STILL isn't Trump's political rival and I'll be damned if anyone has shown where Trump benefited.
  2. The other part was for rejecting subpoenas that were illegally served on the advise of the Office of Legal Counsel, to which the Democrats never responded. The House by law at that time had not done the things giving themselves the authority to even serve a subpoena!
If you got your head a little out of your ass and saw the world as it really was instead of how you WANTED it, you'd go a lot farther in the world.
'There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens; the House managers have proved this with what they call a ‘mountain of overwhelming evidence.’ .
Alexander Statement on Impeachment Witness Vote - Press Releases - United States Senator Lamar Alexander
So we agree then, Trump wanted to investigate the Bidens. But there was obvious legal and criminal reasons for doing that, still, no one has proven that there was any untoward personal or political motive or benefit that was a threat to the country. Pure gaseous conjecture.

So we agree then, Trump wanted to investigate the Bidens.

No. Trumpybear wanted an announcement of an investigation into the Bidens and the DNC by the President of the Ukraine to gaslight the opposition party, again. Just like with Hillary, Trumpybear doesn't give a flying rodent's butt about an actual investigations or the results of one. Just the propaganda value.

So we agree then, Trump wanted to investigate the Bidens.

No. Trumpybear wanted an announcement of an investigation into the Bidens and the DNC by the President of the Ukraine to gaslight the opposition party, again. Just like with Hillary, Trumpybear doesn't give a flying rodent's butt about an actual investigations or the results of one. Just the propaganda value.
Sorry BooBoo, is that why Trump had Rudy over there 5 months before Biden even announced his running looking into his and his son's sordid activities? Do you ever get your facts straight? Ever? Or do all you Tards think you can just rewrite history to your favor?

Forum List

Back