So Pelosi and Schumer wanted to impeach Trump for withholding aid to Ukraine

But when they are withholding aid to us its politics. IMPEACH THEM BOTH
Actually the DID impeach him, but it was for using his office to get a foreign country to attack a political rival for his own benefit.

IF Pelosi does THAT, please let me know.
He will always be aquitted and with Biden as the nominee he will be re Elected .. He did no such thing. but continue

Actually the DID impeach him, but it was for using his office to get a foreign country to attack a political rival for his own benefit.

She didn't use a foreign government the bitch used ours, you fool.

I live for the day you morons get off of Fox News and get with reality....they're holding up the bill because they don't want your money nor my money going to the rich and very little going to help the ppl or the medical community at large. I know these facts mean nothing to you brain dead fuck heads, but its the truth. God help save us from idiots like you dumb white fuck heads.

A thread started not just with a lie but a lie used to promote a false equivalency. That's really a step up the evolutionary ladder for the Trumpanzee
The day Trump stepped onto the political scene, Truth and facts went out the door...amazing how ignorant his supporters have become, and there is no end in sight for them to ever get better...I hope they all get the virus and just die off and allow the planet to breath again...I'm sick of Trump and the ppl that support this fool, enough

He will always be aquitted and with Biden as the nominee he will be re Elected .. He did no such thing. but continue
Thank God, there are not enough fools left to give Trump a second term, you fools, you idiots keep dreaming, this white bitch days are so numbered....EVERYBODY HATES TRUMP BUT RACIST IGNORANT WHITE BASTARDS.

They are not, in reality they are beneficial to the working man. Its the republicans that want to withhold money and give it to the large corps.

Funny, that was not what the articles of impeachment said.
  1. That bit about attacking a political rival and for his benefit was all unproven supposition. No one was ever actually attacked, Biden STILL isn't Trump's political rival and I'll be damned if anyone has shown where Trump benefited.
  2. The other part was for rejecting subpoenas that were illegally served on the advise of the Office of Legal Counsel, to which the Democrats never responded. The House by law at that time had not done the things giving themselves the authority to even serve a subpoena!
If you got your head a little out of your ass and saw the world as it really was instead of how you WANTED it, you'd go a lot farther in the world.

He will always go down as the 3rd impeached Potus of the US, and yes he did.

Last edited:

Funny, that was not what the articles of impeachment said.
  1. That bit about attacking a political rival and for his benefit was all unproven supposition. No one was ever actually attacked, Biden STILL isn't Trump's political rival and I'll be damned if anyone has shown where Trump benefited.
  2. The other part was for rejecting subpoenas that were illegally served on the advise of the Office of Legal Counsel, to which the Democrats never responded. The House by law at that time had not done the things giving themselves the authority to even serve a subpoena!
If you got your head a little out of your ass and saw the world as it really was instead of how you WANTED it, you'd go a lot farther in the world.
'There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens; the House managers have proved this with what they call a ‘mountain of overwhelming evidence.’ .
Alexander Statement on Impeachment Witness Vote - Press Releases - United States Senator Lamar Alexander

Since taking office, this white house has had the lowest interest rates in US history, this office has given the biggest corporate tax cuts in US history, did everything financially possible to ensure BIG BUSINESS SUCCEEDS in order to help workers, at least that was the intent...and what did these greedy bastards do instead........, they sat on mounds of money, a hand full dished out a one time bonus to their workers, 2 perhaps raised wages, the rest...BOUGHT BACK AS MUCH AS THEIR STOCK AS THEY COULD. Now these greedy bastards are stuck with stock that for now is worthless...and they want us the tax payers to bail them out ONCE AGAIN??????

FUCK CORPORATE AMERICA, FUCK WALL STREET AND FUCK TRUMP. Take out a fuckin loan like this bill is forcing small business's to do, I'm sick of bailing out greedy motherfuckers on wall street!!

He will always go down as the 3rd impeached Potus of the US, and yes did.
Penny, being impeached will be the least of his legacy....Trump until the day his intire brand and name dies off, will forever be known at the worst president in the eyes of the world, let alone this country, ever in US history and no amount of white washing this shit or trying to spin this shit are gonna change those facts. I don't give a shit how many idiots rally for this man, the world, and those of us with brains, will know the truth and spread those facts. Donald J. Trump is a failure, a liar and con and no way in hell will this man get a second term, no way.

Thank God, there are not enough fools left to give Trump a second term, you fools, you idiots keep dreaming, this white bitch days are so numbered....EVERYBODY HATES TRUMP BUT RACIST IGNORANT WHITE BASTARDS.

Blah blah blah I hate white people. We know. We don't give a shit. You are a bore. :shutupsmiley:

If her bill passes, she is setting him up, because she has lots of foreign aid in her bill, and only Congress can approve it or withhold it, according to her bill.

Forum List

Back