So once guns are illegal...

They're INSANE......it's obvious and that simple. Total incompatibility with civilization and liberty.

They create policies that destroy civilization wherever they get control......

Then DEMAND that every OBJECT used by the insanity they create be blamed for the problem.....but NEVER accepting THEY are the problem

Only a fool would let madmen disarm him.

Last edited:
So are chefs going to need conceal carry permits?

Will households have to register their steak knives with the authorities?

This should be fun.

what are you going to ban next? Knives?

This has been us 2A supporters question for years. Always answered with come on don’t be ridiculous if we ban guns murder rates will drop.

Let me introduce you to London.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

Yep, knife control has arrived.
ONce ALL guns are illegal? Huh? In what universe?
You didn’t really think this through did you?

This has been us 2A supporters question for years. Always answered with come on don’t be ridiculous if we ban guns murder rates will drop.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

I did. It didn't take long, admittedly. I basically ended up at, "Why do these crazy people think that arguing against bans of all guns is an appropriate response to the actual propositions being tabled?"

So... why its that?

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one advocates for making all guns ‘illegal.’
Yeah. Just eliminate the 2A. Trust us, we won’t make ALL guns illegal.

You first.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one advocates for making all guns ‘illegal.’

Yeah, sure, not yet.

I did. It didn't take long, admittedly. I basically ended up at, "Why do these crazy people think that arguing against bans of all guns is an appropriate response to the actual propositions being tabled?"

So... why its that?
Because London is a prime example of where the trail of liberal retardation ends up if we give an inch.

See there. My point is proven
This is where you tell us how it is proven.

Really, your p;oint wasn't "proven", it's just that your language is not very exact. Again, it's not necessary to repeal the 2nd amendment to ban nearly all guns. So, you're probably going to have to come up with something a little better. But, nevertheless, the opposition that you are imagining is simply not there.

Forum List

Back