So once guns are illegal...

They're INSANE......it's obvious and that simple. Total incompatibility with civilization and liberty.

They create policies that destroy civilization wherever they get control......

Then DEMAND that every OBJECT used by the insanity they create be blamed for the problem.....but NEVER accepting THEY are the problem

Only a fool would let madmen disarm him.

This is just a stop and frisk policy.

You didn't support this in New York?

what are you going to ban next? Knives?

This has been us 2A supporters question for years. Always answered with come on don’t be ridiculous if we ban guns murder rates will drop.

Let me introduce you to London.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

Yep, knife control has arrived.

Did your read what they were? Stopping home deliveries of knives, so people have to buy them in person. Kind of sensible when kids are buying them.

Expanding stop and search in areas where there have been problems. This already exists.

Do you have a problem with either of these?

This has been us 2A supporters question for years. Always answered with come on don’t be ridiculous if we ban guns murder rates will drop.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

ONce ALL guns are illegal? Huh? In what universe?

Indeed. Any such expectation is mere vanity.

They are all becoming like London.
How so?
All the European major cities are infested with savages who don't know the first thing about European high culture, and the degenerative mainstream left and right parties are making sure that natives trash whatever is left of it.
Sorry... I don't aree, but, even if true... you are blaming that on the gun laws? Huh? sounds more like boilerplate white supremacist rhetoric to me.

Did your read what they were? Stopping home deliveries of knives, so people have to buy them in person. Kind of sensible when kids are buying them.

Expanding stop and search in areas where there have been problems. This already exists.

It is amazing how blind you are to the slippery slope considering how far down Europeans have already slid.

You can't regulate kitchen utensils and basic working tools, nimrod. They are better off establishing a gun market again and regulating it.

How so?
All the European major cities are infested with savages who don't know the first thing about European high culture, and the degenerative mainstream left and right parties are making sure that natives trash whatever is left of it.
Sorry... I don't aree, but, even if true... you are blaming that on the gun laws? Huh? sounds more like boilerplate white supremacist rhetoric to me.
I am blaming the situation on the totality of "New Europe" and the EU.

I am also advocating indigenous rights for whites in Europe. If that is "white supremacy" to you, then that just says how fucked up this society is towards white people.

sad part London already had knife control

this is new additional knife control policy

where will it all stop

only plastic silverware and red solo cups

what a bunch of idiots

not just the government but the people that continue to allow this stupid stuff

Tbh, I don't need nothin' but my .06 and a .22. Both are centered dead nuts.

I may have a few others, it's good to be an American. Those are centered dead nuts, too.

Cons are forever trying to ban two gay people from kissing. They want to stop people, from kissing.

And you bitch about someone else trying to stop murders? Run along and get some cracker-jack.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one advocates for making all guns ‘illegal.’
Just nearly ever semi-automatic weapon ever produced. Stop being obtuse. Why lie about it? Stop acting like a damn punk and man up. The Democrat plan is clear. Raise taxes, help illegals enter as fast as they can, and prevent law abiding citizens from defending themselves.

Cons are forever trying to ban two gay people from kissing. They want to stop people, from kissing.

And you bitch about someone else trying to stop murders? Run along and get some cracker-jack.
Keep kissing your man. I don't give a fuck.

How so?
I am blaming the situation on the totality of "New Europe" and the EU.

I am also advocating indigenous rights for whites in Europe. If that is "white supremacy" to you, then that just says how fucked up this society is towards white people.
That’s as idiotic as it is ridiculous and wrong.

It also fails as a false comparison fallacy.

You're free to have your boyfriend fist you with both fists as long as you do it in the privacy of your own home.

Anyone ever do an Income/Cost/Tax comparison of Britain to the USA, or know where to find one?

Would be interesting to know. Without looking, I suspect the dollar goes further. Honestly, I'm not even sure how they determine exchange rates.

Guns being illegal would mean very little. Guns are illegal for me to own or possess. I could leave right now and have a gun within an hour.
Liberals are stupid tunnel visioned idiots.

You're free to have your boyfriend fist you with both fists as long as you do it in the privacy of your own home.
Used to live in NY city. Odd things happen in public. Then you have to explain it to your kids.

Anyone ever do an Income/Cost/Tax comparison of Britain to the USA, or know where to find one?

Would be interesting to know. Without looking, I suspect the dollar goes further. Honestly, I'm not even sure how they determine exchange rates.
The dollar certainly goes much further in some states in the US. On the coasts, not so much.

Forum List

Back