So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

No hanging. No killing. Just drive their ideology back under the rocks with the creepy crawlies where it belongs.
That's the only thing they understand, sweetums, and America is just the one to give it to them. And how.

At this point, it's no batte of ideology; It's a battle for survival. They wanna play hardball, but only can throw 53.

They are not going to win. The bullcrap will get squashed once and for all for a long time.

Nobody will vote for a Democrat for 20 years.

Nobody voted Democrat for 12 years after Carter, and Biden's worse.

And going after Trump?

:nono:

Last edited:
That's the only thing they understand, sweetums, and America is just the one to give it to them. And how.

Nah. This is the zoom class, remember. They instacart their groceries and Netflix 24/7.

Choke out the cities. Strike.

We have yet to assert any real power. But oh. We have it

Exactly,there is a better chance pigs will flly tomorrow than trump ever getting arrested,the deep state have not acted on thst as they want to because they realise this plays right into his hands,that thst is what he wants them to do because he has the military behind him ready to act and execute the criminals that try to arrest him if they do.very bad idea and they know it.heis daring them,if the deep state was not afraid of him they would have acted a long time ago on this.

It's called testing the waters. Throw the story out there to see the reaction of the public before making a move. It's like they did with the gas stove thing or defund the police. When the public turned strongly against them, they backed off and try to say they didn't really mean it.

The entire idea of all this is to stop Trump from running in 24. They are scared to death of this guy and wouldn't chance making it better for him by bringing more people to his side with this phony BS arrest and charges. If violence were to ensue, the blame would be entirely placed on them and the Democrat party in general.

Trump's an American New Yorker, and I'm ok with that. Shiett, you should meet this dude I knew from Poughkeepsie.

He's trying to do the right thing and all these assholes are trying to squash anybody doing anything good for Americans.
They got to get rid of Trump to further their agenda of enslaving all Americans.
Because he wouldn't have it. Little do they know, a fuckton of Americans won't, either.

Trump or no Trump, they're shooting themselves in the foot.

No hanging. No killing. Just drive their ideology back under the rocks with the creepy crawlies where it belongs.

What the Republicans should do is announce they are considering articles of impeachment against Dementia, and let that hang in the air until they make their decision. If they decide to pull this underhanded stunt, McCarthy announce they are preparing to do just that.

Fight fire with fire.

Last edited:
No, but a slew of Trump's asshats will get thrown in the slammer.
Then the tyrants of the Demofacsist party will have to throw everyone who dresses in black into the slammer, for they wont know who is actually ANTIFA or not. See how wonderful it is to sting the other side.

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?
Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
As satisfying as it would be -- temporary as it may be -- to see him handcuffed, perp-walked, finger-printed, all that stuff, I agree. Let's just get this shit over with. And future cases, since it certainly looks like more are on the way, should go the same way. These loons are completely unhinged now, and a lot of innocent people could be hurt.

Not to mention the continued humiliation and embarrassment this profoundly needy child causes us on the world stage. Let's just get this -- whatever it turns out to be -- done and over with.

I dunno about this 'announcement'.
Yeah, anything is possible. He's completely panicked, so he can do anything now. From what I've seen, the jury meets on Monday and will probably be voting at that time. Nothing he says can be believed, as usual. So it could happen, or not. All he cares about his what he's always cared about: Saving his sorry, needy, weak ass.

There could be several other -- and far more significant -- shoes to drop over the next few months. Who knows. But regardless of what happens, this cancer that has invaded this country has not receded. That's more important. They adore this man. They actually love him. This obvious con man, of all people. This society remains diseased.

[...]
There could be several other -- and far more significant -- shoes to drop over the next few months. Who knows. But regardless of what happens, this cancer that has invaded this country has not receded. That's more important. They adore this man. They actually love him. This obvious con man, of all people. This society remains diseased.
Yet apparently both sides are to blame equally.

Interesting.

I am betting they charge(s) they have is not a misdemeanor.
I am betting Civil War starts Tuesday and leftists start being found dead A LOT.

And I'm OK with that. They fucking deserve it.

We may even see what happens when people that have jobs and are productive in society riot with guns.

There won't be no lootin'; But there will be some killin'. I suggest nobody make a move unless they are well-protected.

And well-protected they most certainly can be.

I am betting Civil War starts Tuesday and leftists start being found dead A LOT.

And I'm OK with that. They fucking deserve it.

We may even see what happens when people that have jobs and are productive in society riot with guns.

There won't be no lootin'; But there will be some killin'. I suggest nobody make a move unless they are well-protected.

And well-protected they most certainly can be.

I am betting you do not have the balls to do anything but post on the internet. Come Tuesday that is all you will be doing.

Watching Fox News this AM blasting the prosecutor for charging Trump of course and they said the prosecutor would not even discuss it with the press. Course Fox babbled on about Soros and other scary Fox words. But as outraged as Fox is I was just wondering what the odds are Trump just threw this out there? He hasn't been getting his attention lately.

Forum List

Back