So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Not a hint of intelligence in that off topic stupidity. Typical Penis Minimus.

Since he can’t post on topic, I suppose it’s time to stop feeding the troll.

No loss. Well, except his.
Love it. Keep coming back, retard. It's GLOAT TIME!!!! :yes_text12::thewave::banana::5_1_12024:

How does it feel to get kicked over and over again and get called a RETARD?! You must love it - because here you are again!!!

:thankusmile:

Zzz.

Hyper stupidity of your kind is amazing. Please hurry back with more of your retardation. Oh, and be sure to never post on topic. 🤣
Love it. Keep coming back, retard. It's GLOAT TIME!!!! :yes_text12::thewave::banana::5_1_12024:

How does it feel to get kicked over and over again and get called a RETARD?! You must love it - because here you are again!!!

Retard, Penis Minimus, posts again.

Off topic again, of course.

Anything worth saying on topic?

Didn’t think so.

Now you go back on ignore. 👍
Aww... don't go away mad Awww...

Keep coming back, retard. It's GLOAT TIME!!!! :yes_text12::thewave::banana::5_1_12024:

You guys really do think he is above the law.
Apparently i was right and Trump IS above the law. No mug shot. He is special because, he is a president.

Apparently i was right and Trump IS above the law. No mug shot. He is special because, he is a president.

I do think this nearly guarantees his nomination. Unless he has the big one like Fred he will be nominated and might be reelected.

Exactly. It says 2 years for campaign finance charges. 5 years if trying to connect it to another crime. 2023 is 7 years later. Bragg is setting himself up for major embarrassment.

He should be disbarred for misconduct.

He'll get the Bin Laden equivalent of an arrest. Tossed into the sea so his terrorist followers won't flock to his grave; meaning there won't be any footage of the arrest, if it happens at all, so that American Al-Qaeda can't cry about it as hard.

Lay off the crack.

Forum List

Back