So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

I am betting you do not have the balls to do anything but post on the internet. Come Tuesday that is all you will be doing.
I'm a little old to be doing things, but I bet things will be done, baby.

In fact, I guarantee they will.

Then you prove my post accurate! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are too easy.
You ain't really tried me. I ain't the one to fuck with.

The last ones that did FAAFO. I tell ya wut; It did not go the way they were thinking it would go, and they ended up with big pain and injuries. :aargh:

I got to box a motherfucker's ears that day. I KNOW that hurt. :auiqs.jpg:

I certainly have no shortage of knowledge on how to hurt a human being; I certainly don't know everything about how to, but I do know some shit.

I can hurt a human being quite severely even if unarmed. Maybe even 2 or 3 at once; IDGAF!

Now I don't mess with people and I ain't no bully; But if you box me in, don't think you're not gonna come out of it without getting hurt more than you thought.

Because you ain't. I know how to cause big damage real fast.

Last edited:
It's called a witch hunt, and if the idiots follow through, they are doomed.
It is certainly a witch hunt meant to imprison a political opponent so the other side can't win the election.

However, I speculate they'll get away with it. Paying off a prostitute isn't a cause that would bring me out rioting for Trump. There may be a sort of resounding silence.

They will milk this as much as possible.

Multiple cars, lights flashing, armored / armed raid, handcuffs, a full film crew, mug shots...

This is the minute Democrats have prayed for, longed for, wept for every failed 'we've got him this time' moment.

Its their one best shot to take down Trump to stop him before 2024 (while they protect a proven compromised Chinese puppet President)

- THEY ARE GOING TO MILK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS LAST 'WE'VE GOT HIM THIS TIME' ATTEMPT!
Good post; you may be right.

If the Dems do this, I think it may indeed kill Trump's chances for the White House. It's an unattractive charge against him in the first place, and people tend to think "no smoke without fire" in the second place. But I'm just guessing.

Good post; you may be right.

If the Dems do this, I think it may indeed kill Trump's chances for the White House. It's an unattractive charge against him in the first place, and people tend to think "no smoke without fire" in the second place. But I'm just guessing.

I'm of the opposite mindset - if Democrats do this they will ignite a huge backlash that will threaten the Democrats agenda and 2024 election chances.

You ain't really tried me. I ain't the one to fuck with.

The last ones that did FAAFO. I tell ya wut; It did not go the way they were thinking it would go, and they ended up with big pain and injuries. :aargh:

I got to box a motherfucker's ears that day. I KNOW that hurt. :auiqs.jpg:

I certainly have no shortage of knowledge on how to hurt a human being; I certainly don't know everything about how to, but I do know some shit.

I can hurt a human being quite severely even if unarmed. Maybe even 2 or 3 at once; IDGAF!

Now I don't mess with people and I ain't no bully; But if you box me in, don't think you're not gonna come out of it without getting hurt more than you thought.

Because you ain't. I know how to cause big damage real fast.

internet-tough-guy-tough.gif

Woah! What the hell Gator? Little unhinged there aren’t you?

Not even a little bit. People on this forum talk about the need for killing and bashing heads but they are all a bunch of fucking pussies that do nothing but talk about it on a forum.

It is certainly a witch hunt meant to imprison a political opponent so the other side can't win the election.

However, I speculate they'll get away with it. Paying off a prostitute isn't a cause that would bring me out rioting for Trump. There may be a sort of resounding silence.

Nobody cares about paying off any prostitute. It's the idea the Nazis would stoop so low as to arrest a former US President for the first time in history over something so petty in their feeble attempt to stop him from running next election.

I am betting Civil War starts Tuesday and leftists start being found dead A LOT.
And I'm OK with that. They fucking deserve it. ...................... "

"but I bet things will be done, baby."
---------------------------------------------------------------
How much would you bet?
And where do you go for such a wager?
Just curious.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Woah! What the hell Gator? Little unhinged there aren’t you?"

?????? Poster Gator is "unhinged"??
Didja see what he was responding to?
Here, this is a clue for the cluefull:

"...Civil War starts Tuesday and leftists start being found dead A LOT........ They fucking deserve it."

Nobody cares about paying off any prostitute. It's the idea the Nazis would stoop so low as to arrest a former US President for the first time in history over something so petty in their feeble attempt to stop him from running next election.
How about the Georgia case? When the DA brings charges for that, are you gonna accept that charge against him as being legit?

So, now you're going to be the tough guy? Not the approach I would expect from a moderate independent....

I am not being the tough guy. I am not the one calling the deaths, civil war, heads being bashed into concrete or any of the other shit people post on here.

I am the one telling them to shit or get off the pot.

Oh, and I have never claimed to be a moderate in any way, shape or form.

Forum List

Back