So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

These liberal piss-goblins haven't figured out that those charges being brought up against Trump have passed the statue of limitations.

:laughing0301:

Never mind that the State prosecutor and court have no jurisdiction dealing with federal law.

The whole thing is a poorly conceived desperate political stab at Orange Man.

These liberal piss-goblins haven't figured out that those charges being brought up against Trump have passed the statue of limitations.

:laughing0301:

Exactly. It says 2 years for campaign finance charges. 5 years if trying to connect it to another crime. 2023 is 7 years later. Bragg is setting himself up for major embarrassment.

Never mind that the State prosecutor and court have no jurisdiction dealing with federal law.

The whole thing is a poorly conceived desperate political stab at Orange Man.

Exactly. I've seen better prosecutions in a Tijuana donkey show.

Bla,bla,bla. Hilarious Meanwhile I am smiling and laughing and you are triggered little bitch. No matter how it turns out that all makes it worth it. I get to revel in your triggered bitchnes. No one can ever take that away from me. Life is good.
So telling you the truth equals triggered in your TDS diseased mind. Your imminent failure will cause you to cry more tears that will make us happy.

Exactly. It says 2 years for campaign finance charges. 5 years if trying to connect it to another crime. 2023 is 7 years later. Bragg is setting himself up for major embarrassment.
Being a leftist hack means that you have dissociated yourself from embarrassment....When he gets slapped down, he'll be front-and-center before the cameras acting all outraged and shit.

It's called a witch hunt, and if the idiots follow through, they are doomed.
:thankusmile: You nailed it.:thup: Trump wants the deep state to try that,he is daring them to do so,they have not done it like they want to because they realise they are playing right into his hands if they do.that they are doomed.

All these Demonrat lovers here like Billo_Really who talk this shit that he will get arrested,they KNOW they are talking shit because they won’t back up their words by taking me up on my challenge i issue them that when that never happens that he does not get arrested,when I ask them will they agree to stop posting as a bet,they get quiet and pretend not to see my post. :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
He'll get the Bin Laden equivalent of an arrest. Tossed into the sea so his terrorist followers won't flock to his grave; meaning there won't be any footage of the arrest, if it happens at all, so that American Al-Qaeda can't cry about it as hard.

Please forgive me.....but I just can not see President Trump being arrested.

no no no.;):nono::nono::nono:

Relax y'all
Exactly,there is a better chance pigs will flly tomorrow than trump ever getting arrested,the deep state have not acted on thst as they want to because they realise this plays right into his hands,that thst is what he wants them to do because he has the military behind him ready to act and execute the criminals that try to arrest him if they do.very bad idea and they know it.heis daring them,if the deep state was not afraid of him they would have acted a long time ago on this.

Last edited:

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
Meh, I kinda hope they drag him kicking and screaming out of his hidey hole and frog march him out in brute rated manacles while onlookers hurl rotten produce at him.

He'll get the Bin Laden equivalent of an arrest. Tossed into the sea so his terrorist followers won't flock to his grave; meaning there won't be any footage of the arrest, if it happens at all, so that American Al-Qaeda can't cry about it as hard.
Then go have all the Trump voters put up against the wall shot go F yourself.

I’ve predicted no cuffs. No perp walk for the photographers in the fake news media.

BUT I believe that the prompt release of the mug shot is a rock solid certainty.

28904537-DAD5-4266-9DB1-4A6A61D0BD77.jpeg

34CFE2B8-46EA-4B56-B301-151ACB268BAA.jpeg

Forum List

Back