So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

2106755d4ff341923be603142a787b09_768x0.jpg
Stay on topic.
You'll have your time.
When biden leaves office, indict him....... I don't care.

Whatever happens will not only make Trump stronger and more determined, but will solidify his voter base. It will also be a good opportunity to see who the snakes are among us.
Trump should be placed under house arrest with an ankle bracelet at MAL until trial. If he tries any shit, throw him in Riker's next to Alan.

It will embolden the DA down in GA to file charges.

It's all a dem power play to strike fear into those right-leaning politicians that go against the dem leftist agenda.

Nothing less than a hard coup d'état with drumhead courts and immediate executions will stop them.

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
Lots of English on the cue ball to say that there would be “no good” to come from this.

Short term. No

Bragg would get laughed out of court and probably face disbarment for this stunt in a sane state. In the cesspool of New York, a conviction is possible. Followed by the judge and Bragg getting slapped down by an appeals court. Followed by independents flocking to Trump after seeing the shitshow. Sealing the Dem loss in 2024.

Bragg would get laughed out of court and probably face disbarment for this stunt in a sane state. In the cesspool of New York, a conviction is possible. Followed by the judge and Bragg getting slapped down by an appeals court. Followed by independents flocking to Trump after seeing the shitshow. Sealing the Dem loss in 2024.
Lol, ya break the law arrest is possible. Sorry to bust your retard buble.

Hey retard, the feds already looked at this and said no charges. Happy to burst your retarded bubble.
Lol, ya they just made shit up. Hilarious 😂 Go with that retard. That fat ass beach ball loser will have his day in court just like the rest of us when we break the law. No reason he should get a pass. In the meantime I get to watch you retards throw a hissy fit. Ah, good times.

Lol, ya they just made shit up. Hilarious 😂 Go with that retard. That fat ass beach ball loser will have his day in court just like the rest of us when we break the law. No reason he should get a pass. In the meantime I get to watch you retards throw a hissy fit. Ah, good times.
No retard, you just can’t handle the truth. The feds already determined no charges. Watch when Bragg gets his ass slapped down by Trump’s lawyers. Oh wait, you won’t show up when that happens. You‘ll be too busy crying after your latest “we got him” blows up on you.

No retard, you just can’t handle the truth. The feds already determined no charges. Watch when Bragg gets his ass slapped down by Trump’s lawyers. Oh wait, you won’t show up when that happens. You‘ll be too busy crying after your latest “we got him” blows up on you.
Bla,bla,bla. Hilarious Meanwhile I am smiling and laughing and you are triggered little bitch. No matter how it turns out that all makes it worth it. I get to revel in your triggered bitchnes. No one can ever take that away from me. Life is good.

These liberal piss-goblins haven't figured out that those charges being brought up against Trump have passed the statue of limitations.

:laughing0301:

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.

They will milk this as much as possible.

Multiple cars, lights flashing, armored / armed raid, handcuffs, a full film crew, mug shots...

This is the minute Democrats have prayed for, longed for, wept for every failed 'we've got him this time' moment.

Its their one best shot to take down Trump to stop him before 2024 (while they protect a proven compromised Chinese puppet President)

- THEY ARE GOING TO MILK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS LAST 'WE'VE GOT HIM THIS TIME' ATTEMPT!

Forum List

Back