So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
1. I'm saying there is a difference between fraud and normal business practices. Bernie Madoff committed fraud by swindling investors. Trump did not commit fraud. Every property was open for viewing and subject to repricing if the value was in dispute.

2. FL is the topic because the value of MAL is being debated. Ogeron said Trump overpriced MAL by 2,300%, implying deception and criminality. My point being that in FL you can price your asset freely and the buyer or lender will negotiate that price with the owner. They either agree to a deal or they don't . In FL the STATE does not arbitrarily accuse owners of criminality by setting their asking price above what the STATE thinks it should be.
The fraud occurred in New York. Where the property is located isn’t relevant.

Florida doesn’t allow false statements to be made when seeking credit.

She will be getting the state of NY 450 million.
And losing the state of NY billions, but it won't be felt around the state much, mainly in The City.

The City will go down noticably and quickly.

And losing the state of NY billions, but it won't be felt around the state much, mainly in The City.

The City will go down noticably and quickly.

The assumption that all real estate developers in New York state are fraud artists and liars, is hilarious.

Rich developers don't lie to anyone about how much they're worth. Not the successful developers.

RICH SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DON'T LIE ABOUT THEIR NET WORTH, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO.

ONLY A LOSER LIKE TRUMP LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING, BECAUSE THE TRUTH MAKES HIM LOOK BAD.

So you're a communist? I agree its ridiculous for the Banana Republic" of NY to take the assets of a citizen unfairly.

There is no other case in history where a $500,000,000 bond was required like in this case.
It blatantly violates the 8th Amendment and it will be overturned. I hope it causes a mass exodus of high value businesses from the state.

Post the FL law that says property asking prices need to be based on________________.

You are conflating "asking price" with current market value. They are not the same.

You can "ask" for $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

However when it comes to current market value appearing on legal documents it's illegal to claim a $350,000 home is worth $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

WW

How stupid is the christian right, so stupid that they don't realize that the only God Trump will support is one he can control.
The thing is the Progs god is demonic. Trump did more for Christians than Pence could ever have done even if he had a chance to get elected and he is a supposed Christian.

The thing is the Progs god is demonic. Trump did more for Christians than Pence could ever have done even if he had a chance to get elected and he is a supposed Christian.
Trump's cult worships him, of course, but the sexual abuser is not above the law.

Forum List

Back