So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Poor Dems, read it and weep - New York University accounting professor Eli Bartov, who reviewed the Trump financial statements at issue in the case and said he found no evidence of accounting fraud.

As a blue collar guy, go ahead, pay me over $1300 an hour and close to a million dollars and I'll present any opinion you want.

WW

Poor Dems, read it and weep - New York University accounting professor Eli Bartov, who reviewed the Trump financial statements at issue in the case and said he found no evidence of accounting fraud.
Yeah, he received $900,000 for his testimony. The former fuckup paid him $1,325 per hour.

Accountant paid for accounting services...wait what is your point? Just attack the source, I see well good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg:
No, the former fuckup paid him to say what he wanted. That's why the cost of testimony was so high.

Forum List

Back