So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
sorry pathetic leftys...trump out of your trap...its all over the news...trump can afford lawyers to idiots
Hilarious

Lawyers that require money upfront.

Idiot lawyers like Alana habbadabbado.

Two loses to E Jean Carrolls lawyers

Lost in the fraud case lawyers

Yeah

FPOTUS#45 wasn't fined.

This was a civil case not a criminal one (and yes misdemeanors are crimes), it was a disgorgement case to return illegal profits based on persistent fraudulent and illegal business practices.

WW
Yes I know the narrative. Only in New York can you be penalized for the violation without being charged with the violation. And then have your company dissolved, a massive fine imposed, and you are barred from doing business in the State...

Disgorgements are not unlimited licenses to confiscate property. There are conditions to be met, the State has to show the prohibited conduct resulted in the "ill-gotten gains".

Liu and Kokesh, restitution and statutes of limitations...

Yes I know the narrative. Only in New York can you be penalized for the violation without being charged with the violation. And then have your company dissolved, a massive fine imposed, and you are barred from doing business in the State...

Disgorgements are not unlimited licenses to confiscate property. There are conditions to be met, the State has to show the prohibited conduct resulted in the "ill-gotten gains".

Liu and Kokesh, restitution and statutes of limitations...
Start spreading the news.
Trump's leaving today.
He wants no part of it..

He lost a civil case fuckup.

It's not stealing.
And the judgement for that case, as well as the thinking of the Judge from day 1 will be in consideration on appeal.

This case violated his civil right under the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th amendments to the constitution.

Engoron, and James should be removed from their positions, and disbarred from the legal profession for life.

ALL of you progressive children should be ashamed of yourselves, led by the nose by a severely partisan addled media that laughs at how easy it is to lead you by your nose....

All you progressives do is project, and lie, and obviously have NO regard, or respect for the Constitution, or rights unless they are really non rights that you're afraid to codify through the amendment process...You're spoiled little children that tantrum when you don't get your way ALL THE TIME, and if there is a God, you'll be put in timeout like the 2 year olds you act like....

And the judgement for that case, as well as the thinking of the Judge from day 1 will be in consideration on appeal.

This case violated his civil right under the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th amendments to the constitution.

Engoron, and James should be removed from their positions, and disbarred from the legal profession for life.

ALL of you progressive children should be ashamed of yourselves, led by the nose by a severely partisan addled media that laughs at how easy it is to lead you by your nose....

All you progressives do is project, and lie, and obviously have NO regard, or respect for the Constitution, or rights unless they are really non rights that you're afraid to codify through the amendment process...You're spoiled little children that tantrum when you don't get your way ALL THE TIME, and if there is a God, you'll be put in timeout like the 2 year olds you act like....
Hilarious

Victim much

And 14th. Equal Protection, this was a political prosecution.

She campaigned on going after Trump and his kids, called him an illegitimate President, etc.

And 14th. Equal Protection, this was a political prosecution.

She campaigned on going after Trump and his kids, called him an illegitimate President, etc.
The former president is running on retribution and you support that, so your whining will be ignored.

It’s the truth, and you know it…that’s why the snarky non response.
No, it's just more maga fuckup whining. Everything that you fuckups disagree with somehow becomes unconstitutional.

No, it's just more maga fuckup whining. Everything that you fuckups disagree with somehow becomes unconstitutional.
You are pathetic…Even libs like you should be abhorred at the treatment of civil rights in this case…What happens when they come for yours, stooge?

You are pathetic…Even libs like you should be abhorred at the treatment of civil rights in this case…What happens when they come for yours, stooge?
Sure, when I steal classified documents, pressure campaign states to find me votes to win elections, ask foreign nations for political favors while withholding military assets, defrauding banks and government taxes, digit raping women, and paying hush money...

But I don't do those things, so I don't need sycophants to bail me out.

Forum List

Back