So Obama hates Shias and loves Sunnis What are we to do?

It's blatant at this point. What are we to do?

I've been on more than a few websites now. They're pissed.

Actually, it's Prime Minister al-Maliki who is the source of the Sunni anger. He has alienated and marginalized the Sunni in Iraq.
Here try some history on for size.
How al-Qaeda regained its strength in Iraq
How al-Qaeda regained its strength in Iraq - Telegraph

Oh and Obama is trying to get more Sunni representation within the Iraqi government in hopes of calming down the Sunni, I guess that would piss off the Shia who dominate the Iraqi government.

Last edited:

Actually, it's Prime Minister al-Maliki who is the source of the Sunni anger. He has alienated and marginalized the Sunni in Iraq.
Here try some history on for size.
How al-Qaeda regained its strength in Iraq
How al-Qaeda regained its strength in Iraq - Telegraph

Yes, he favored Shia over Sunni, Saddam, Sunni over Shia, yet allowed Christians in his government.

Some suspect ISIS launched it's blitz because it senses a US-Iranian understanding on the horizon that would be hazardous to its future, if not its existence. Another, possibly related, theory alludes to a trap similar to the one set by the US for Saddam in 1991.

It seems a little more clear where ISIS gets its funding:

"So after the grotesquerie of the Taliban and Osama bin Laden and 15 of the 19 suicide killers of 9/11, meet Saudi Arabia’s latest monstrous contribution to world history: the Islamist Sunni caliphate of Iraq and the Levant, conquerors of Mosul and Tikrit – and Raqqa in Syria – and possibly Baghdad, and the ultimate humiliators of Bush and Obama.

"From Aleppo in northern Syria almost to the Iraqi-Iranian border, the jihadists of Isis and sundry other groupuscules paid by the Saudi Wahhabis – and by Kuwaiti oligarchs – now rule thousands of square miles…"

On to Baghdad » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Oh yeah...If it's on an internet website then it's TRUE. Yeah. Go back to watching "Honey Boo Boo", it's all you can handle.

Oh, wait...forget that. Post some links instead. I was on a black ops website awhile ago myself and I'll post my links if you post yours.

OP- Absolute hater dupe bs lol...

Feq it, let them redraw borders according to religion...Kurdistan for the Kurds! Desert for the Sunnies, Coastline for Assad's people...kill each other until they're ready for peace and democracy. NOT OUR GD PROBLEM
. The best thing we can do for everyone is have a recovery and fix the the Booosh World Depression so jihadism is no longer the only good career move...

Last edited:
Obama's blind,unrequited love extends to all Muslims, be they Shi'ites, Sunnis, terrorists or just enemies of the West.

These are essentially the same people, or affiliates thereof, that the RWnuts were calling Obama a pussy over,

not that long ago, because he wouldn't arm them in Syria, eh?

Your derangement is turning you people into pretzels.

Obama does not like either Sunni or Shia.

If they keep killing each other than us, he will be satisfied.

images

Forum List

Back