So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

The thing that will stop these racist bastards in their tracks is punishment.
  1. They get convicted and do hard time to life for these offenses.
  2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.

??? you are one disrespectful little asshole. Of course it’s all about training.

The verdict is bad, but it's not the real problem. The problem is Democrats are now forcing police to wear body cameras at all times. Now police can't do their job the way they should because they are being filmed.

Not even with body cameras....

They won't believe their lying eyes either....

This shit won't change

Filthy pig chauvin
The verdict is bad, but it's not the real problem. The problem is Democrats are now forcing police to wear body cameras at all times. Now police can't do their job the way they should because they are being filmed.

Not even with body cameras....

They won't believe their lying eyes either....

This shit won't change

Filthy pig chauvin going to slammer, he will be sodomized, crazy child prodigy will soon follow, he will also get sodomized...
Does that excite you Transocrat? Weirdo.

Apparently nothing since a 15 yr old black girl was killed by cops within minutes of the verdict being announced

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
NOTHING

Blacks in the inner cities have ZERO incentive to fix their broken culture.
There'll be another dead dozen in Chicago this weekend.... NOTHING CHANGES

How does filming everything prevent them from doing their jobs the way they're supposed to?

A dramatic change will occur when a dramatic change in the behavior of black males occurs.
You cannot expect to be treated the same as everyone else when, you have a criminal history, and you resist arrest.
It's only common sense. But I know, you all will blame it on everything else except your own behavior.
Thanks for your honest and open hostility and hatred for black Americans.

Thats cute...but as you know, “an honest conversation on race” is racist...so that won’t happen. Further, the Plantation Party has dark people right where they want them...in shackles and on the plantation so they aren’t motivated to have that conversation nor seek a resolution.
I say we ask legit dark people to exhaust all effort teaching not so legit dark people the causation principle and how to respect and appreciate law and order and obey commands from law enforcement.
Obey commands = stay alive.....Simple shit for third graders

What’s wrong with transparency?
Then their crimes will be on video. Thats outrageously unfair and deprives them of fun.

The Left and the media are profiting from racial division. They love it. They both are doing everything in their power to divide us more. The answer is things continue to get worse. Police will and are avoiding high crime black areas, and who can blame them? The net result, crime is spiking in many cities and more blacks are dying.

Everybody wins, right?

Here is the original police statement about George Floyd's death:
1618976296324.png

As we now know - this was a pack of LIES. If not for Darnella Frazier and other bystanders who filmed George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin - we may have never known the truth.

George Floyd said "I can't breath" 27 times before he died under Chauvin's knee.

View attachment 482262
As we now know - this was a pack of LIES. If not for Darnella Frazier and other bystanders who filmed George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin - we may have never known the truth.

George Floyd said "I can't breath" 27 times before he died under Chauvin's knee.
This is the official report.

Proof positive that police lie as the day is long.

We lock up wife beaters for at least 6 months where they get to enjoy being sexually assaulted.

View attachment 482262

This is the official report.

Proof positive that police lie as the day is long.

Yes, and that's all the Police Chief saw - until someone alerted him to Darnella Frazier's video. He watched it - and then fired Chauvin the next day.

The racist police will simply adapt and find more creative ways to kill Black people. People dont seem to get that the people they hire for these positions fit a certain profile that ensures white racists will continue to be hired.

So, where are you heading tonight to burn people's businesses in order to celebrate? Crocker Highlands? Montclair, maybe?
I'm not celebrating. Another Black person was killed by a white racist tonight.
Was that the black person trying to stab other black people? Who are you going to call when you get rid of the "racist Police"? Oprah? Al Sharpton? Good luck with that?

The racist police will simply adapt and find more creative ways to kill Black people. People dont seem to get that the people they hire for these positions fit a certain profile that ensures white racists will continue to be hired.

So, where are you heading tonight to burn people's businesses in order to celebrate? Crocker Highlands? Montclair, maybe?
I'm not celebrating. Another Black person was killed by a white racist tonight.
Was that the black person trying to stab other black people? Who are you going to call when you get rid of the "racist Police"? Oprah? Al Sharpton? Good luck with that?
Yeah, I'll be wishing for good luck to the black families in the inner city who actually need the police for something. They are are gonna need it.

Forum List

Back