So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

There were 184 threads on this board with Benghazi in the title. Add to that the Benghazi threads that didn't have that word in the title and let us know when we've exceeded that number.

I promise...then I will stop and recommend that all others stop.

lol

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.

No, we want you to go wash your pants, and then stop shitting them every time someone mentions gay rights.

Will you be getting divorced?

How exactly do you see that happening?

Do you think that the police will all be rounding you up and forcing you to attend Bob and Bill's wedding?

How exactly do you see that happening?

Do you think that the police will all be rounding you up and forcing you to attend Bob and Bill's wedding?

I'm thinking that someone in her life might find this ruling a boost to the argument that butt sex is patriotic.

Marriage-ManWoman_thumb.jpg obama kisses.jpg

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

Will you be marrying your boyfriend/girlfriend now that you can?

best conservative major butt hurt line was a caller on cspan " it's the last nail in the coffin of the good old USA"!
if that's true than good fucking riddance!

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

All marriage is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So...you are ambisextrous?

Unless you're in the wedding business there is no reason for you to be required to provide services to or attend a wedding so drop the victim act.

The answer isn't divorce. The answer is doing g away with marriage entirely and simply treating women as the property they are.

Divorce????

Hell, why not start looking for additional units to INCLUDE

Damn, can't we just love more?

So...you are ambisextrous?

No, pretty much lefthanded.

Forum List

Back