So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

A whole shitload. Like or hate the ruling, you do realize that this is the most historic piece of Supreme Court jurisprudence in over half a century, right?

LMAO Hardly, it's a queer law.

That's ridiculous. No matter how much you may dislike or disagree with the ruling, you cannot deny it is of immensely historic. Actually, you probably can, because you're a fucking idiot.

You don't expect me to take you serious do you? Grow up

I never cared one iota about gay marriage, still don't. Well okay gay men are gross I guess that disgusts me, but I don't care if they get married.

Nobody cares if they get married.
Nobody ever cared if they got married.

But now they can claim you're violating their civil rights if you refuse to marry them or participate in their homosexual marriage stylings. It puts their big fat asses on top of the churches.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!!! :)

Texas Governor Defends Religious Liberties…

Today marks what could be considered one of the most controversial days in the history of the United States of America. If you haven’t heard, the Supreme Court has decided that same-sex marriage is now a Constitutional right and that traditional marriage between one man and one woman is no longer the definition of marriage.

There is one state (and if you have read my articles before, you know which one I’m talking about) that is already leading the way, in essence combating SCOTUS and their disastrous decision. Of course, I’m talking about the Lone Star State.

In a directive issued in the last few hours, Texas Governor Gregg Abbott has informed all those agencies that they are to comply with the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, Article I of the Texas Constitution, and the Texas Religious Freedom Act. In other words, he just shut down same-sex marriage in Texas and ordered everyone to preserve the religious liberties and First Amendment rights of all Texans.

Read it here:

“Texans of all faiths must be absolutely secure in the knowledge that their religious freedom is beyond the reach of government,” Governor Abbott wrote in the memorandum obtained by Breitbart Texas. “Renewing and reinforcing that promise is all the more important in light of the Supreme Court’s decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. The government must never pressure a person to abandon or violate his or her sincerely held religious beliefs regarding a topic such as marriage. That sort of religious coercion will never be a ‘compelling governmental interest,’ and it will never be ‘the least restrictive means of furthering that interest.’”

“With these obligations in mind,” Abbott continued, “I expect all agencies under my direction to prioritize compliance with the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Article I of the Texas Constitution, and the Texas Religious Freedom Restoration Act. All state agency heads should ensure that no one acting on behalf of their agency takes any adverse action against any person, as defined in Chapter 311 of the Texas Government Code, on account of the person’s act or refusal to act that is substantially motivated by sincere religious belief. This order applies to any agency decision, including but not limited to granting or denying benefits, managing agency employees, entering or enforcing agency contracts, licensing and permitting decisions, or enforcing state laws and regulations.”

Governor of Texas Just Said What He s Doing After Gay Marriage Ruling It s HARDCORE

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

That's not the argument and you know it. This country was founded on moral principles and we are turning our back on them. Letting anyone do whatever they want with what or whomever they want does not continue us on a path of civil society. It leads to decay and degradation. Moral decay is a recipe for societal failure.

Right, no one on the right ever said legalizing gay marriage was going to destroy marriage. lol.

The new RWnut lines, sour grapes and denial.

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.

How exactly do you see that happening?

Do you think that the police will all be rounding you up and forcing you to attend Bob and Bill's wedding?
Are they going to pay me for being there?

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.

No, we want you to go wash your pants, and then stop shitting them every time someone mentions gay rights.

Will you be getting divorced?

She'd have to find a man with a high tolerance for insanity to marry her first.

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Maybe on your planet. Not on this planet.

Homosexuality to me is like being addicted to heroin. Yes it feels good but it will kill you in the end.

Don't worry. I don't think any dykes are going to want you to go down on them.

You're safe.

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

A whole shitload. Like or hate the ruling, you do realize that this is the most historic piece of Supreme Court jurisprudence in over half a century, right?

LMAO Hardly, it's a queer law.
They think that it's their in to make Christianity illegal, and will open up adoption to them. It's all about getting the youngsters.

Homosexual does not equal pedophile.

I'd be more worried about you with your warped twisted views and irrational hatred, raising a child.

In a few years, same sex couples will be looked at with the same reaction as interracial couples are today. There might be a double take, but it will be followed by a shrug.

And young people will be asking their parents why there was a time when some people didn't like gay people, the same way we have to explain to kids today why there was a time when some people didn't like black people. "They were afraid of people who were different, kiddo. And some of them are still around, unfortunately. But there are a lot less of them."

Same bullshit, different decade.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!!! :)

Texas Governor Defends Religious Liberties…

Today marks what could be considered one of the most controversial days in the history of the United States of America. If you haven’t heard, the Supreme Court has decided that same-sex marriage is now a Constitutional right and that traditional marriage between one man and one woman is no longer the definition of marriage.

There is one state (and if you have read my articles before, you know which one I’m talking about) that is already leading the way, in essence combating SCOTUS and their disastrous decision. Of course, I’m talking about the Lone Star State.

In a directive issued in the last few hours, Texas Governor Gregg Abbott has informed all those agencies that they are to comply with the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, Article I of the Texas Constitution, and the Texas Religious Freedom Act. In other words, he just shut down same-sex marriage in Texas and ordered everyone to preserve the religious liberties and First Amendment rights of all Texans.

Read it here:

“Texans of all faiths must be absolutely secure in the knowledge that their religious freedom is beyond the reach of government,” Governor Abbott wrote in the memorandum obtained by Breitbart Texas. “Renewing and reinforcing that promise is all the more important in light of the Supreme Court’s decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. The government must never pressure a person to abandon or violate his or her sincerely held religious beliefs regarding a topic such as marriage. That sort of religious coercion will never be a ‘compelling governmental interest,’ and it will never be ‘the least restrictive means of furthering that interest.’”

“With these obligations in mind,” Abbott continued, “I expect all agencies under my direction to prioritize compliance with the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Article I of the Texas Constitution, and the Texas Religious Freedom Restoration Act. All state agency heads should ensure that no one acting on behalf of their agency takes any adverse action against any person, as defined in Chapter 311 of the Texas Government Code, on account of the person’s act or refusal to act that is substantially motivated by sincere religious belief. This order applies to any agency decision, including but not limited to granting or denying benefits, managing agency employees, entering or enforcing agency contracts, licensing and permitting decisions, or enforcing state laws and regulations.”

Governor of Texas Just Said What He s Doing After Gay Marriage Ruling It s HARDCORE

Wait till some religious nut in Texas decides he doesn't want to marry interracial couples and cites this proclamation as his defense.

Forum List

Back