So no plane hit the Pentagon?

he ignores that we picked this same BS apart over a year ago.....
Yep, tin-hatters have an astounding ability to bring back up something as evidence that was previously shredded.

I think I've seen Paulitician go to the "there were web sites and posts about the event before it happened" well at least 3 times for various conspiracy theories, each time it has been explained how google works and demonstrations given that any world event can be shown to have web pages dated before them. Yet he doggedly keeps trying to get back up on that horse. Fucking moron.

-

Last edited:
Yep, tin-hatters have an astounding ability to bring back up something as evidence that was previously shredded.

I think I've seen Paulitician go to the "there were web sites and posts about the event before it happened" well at least 3 times for various conspiracy theories, each time it has been explained how google works and demonstrations given that any world event can be shown to have web pages dated before them. Yet he doggedly keeps trying to get back up on that horse. Fucking moron.-

CTs enjoy self-imposed and rigidly self-enforced ignorance because ignorance is bliss. :lalala:
I've noticed lately my 88 year old mama needs to have new info explained to her 4-5 times in 2-3 different ways and rejects it altogether if it doesn't match the voices in her head. This might also explain what is wrong with CTs.

Last edited:

I think I've seen Paulitician go to the "there were web sites and posts about the event before it happened" well at least 3 times for various conspiracy theories, each time it has been explained how google works and demonstrations given that any world event can be shown to have web pages dated before them. Yet he doggedly keeps trying to get back up on that horse. Fucking moron.-

CTs enjoy self-imposed and rigidly self-enforced ignorance because ignorance is bliss.
I've noticed lately my 88 year old mama needs to have new info explained to her 4-5 times in 2-3 different ways and rejects it altogether if it doesn't match the voices in her head. This might also explain what is wrong with CTs. :lalala:
you might be on to something there professor!:D

yeh and truthers laid your nitpicking to waste with a dose of reality

when they showed you what happens to planes when they hit poles

only a tard would believe the official story, but then thats their target audience LOL

Last edited:
I'm sorry what kind of plane was that? And were those breakaway poles? Please tell us all about the similarities here....

all poles breakaway, are you saying a roadway class pole is simply going to fall over when force is applied over 12ft above ground level? you arent really trying to say anything quite that foolish are you?

Last edited:

only a tard would believe the official story, but then thats their target audience LOL

koko is an expert at riding poles ..
on the down low of course...

sorry, rock seems interested though!

Ollie you just rooty tootin out your ass again, cant even tell us about those magic get out of the way poles

koko is an expert at riding poles ..
on the down low of course...

Or perhaps the up & in. Just sayin'... :lol:

Must we really embarrass you again?

A breakaway base and upper-separation joint for use with highway luminaire supports. The breakaway base, circular in cross section, has a lower-base section with a first rim, an upper-base section with a second rim, a split-ring retainer, and a perimeter band.

Breakaway base and upper-separation joint - Adian Engineering Corporation

as usual you embarrass yourself again because as usual you dont fucking know what you are talking about. LMAO

funny!

try these poles LOL

I find it very sad that anybody quotes Popular Mechanics for anything these days.

Look at the big picture, that is 4 airliners as much as disappear,
that is in the crash events, the airliners are so completely destroyed
so as to not have a wing or tail section or any significant bits of aircraft at all.

how is that done?

also, WHY is it that people will believe total madness such as
an airliner operated at 590 MPH so close to sea level,
this has been the subject of much debate and I would think that
in the years that have passed, a conclusion would have been reached
but NO, and though Boeing could have issued a statement on the subject
they refuse to. My take on it is that logic & reason support the concept that
its impossible to operate an airliner so close to sea level at that speed.
therefore the whole 9/11 story is FRAUD.

Last edited:
I find it very sad that anybody quotes Popular Mechanics for anything these days.

Look at the big picture, that is 4 airliners as much as disappear,
that is in the crash events, the airliners are so completely destroyed
so as to not have a wing or tail section or any significant bits of aircraft at all.

how is that done?

also, WHY is it that people will believe total madness such as
an airliner operated at 590 MPH so close to sea level,
this has been the subject of much debate and I would think that
in the years that have passed, a conclusion would have been reached
but NO, and though Boeing could have issued a statement on the subject
they refuse to. My take on it is that logic & reason support the concept that
its impossible to operate an airliner so close to sea level at that speed.
therefore the whole 9/11 story is FRAUD.

Parts of the planes were found. Do you deceive yourself or are you just a silly CT liar?

https://www.google.com/search?q=9/1...v&sa=X&ei=Q1BsU7DDGIThsATUt4DABw&ved=0CCUQsAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=9/1...v&sa=X&ei=Q1BsU7DDGIThsATUt4DABw&ved=0CDEQ7Ak

https://www.google.com/search?q=air...e=univ&ei=AFFsU7brFdPQsQSi1YGwDA&ved=0CCUQsAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=air...e=univ&ei=AFFsU7brFdPQsQSi1YGwDA&ved=0CC8Q7Ak

https://www.google.com/search?q=9/1...&ei=U1FsU5abLsamyATgl4DoBA&sqi=2&ved=0CDkQsAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=9/1...&ei=U1FsU5abLsamyATgl4DoBA&sqi=2&ved=0CEUQ7Ak

Eots, What makes you think an investigation wasn't done? What makes you think that the government would share the information with you. You might be surprised to know what the government doesn't want you to know and that has nothing to Rep or Dem

Forum List

Back