So no plane hit the Pentagon?

He was on a roof, east and slightly north of the towers. He saw a white flash and explosion and failed to mention seeing something on tv, but stuck to not seeing anything.

Clifton Cloud: "I was probably about a mile away and um, I didn't, didn't realize that the second explosion was going on...it was just just a quick sharp blast of white light, orange and then the sound, the shockwave hit a few minutes later."

Lauer: "And it was while you were shooting that, that the second plane came into view, and as you said, you really didn't even realize what you had captured. What was your response when you went back and looked carefully at the tape?

Cloud: "I thought about um, where the plane had hit in the sixties floor where one of my companies largest client's is."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X09R95S3Jck]2nd plane & 1st "collapse" Clifton Cloud 9/12 11:50 am - YouTube[/ame]

Writer and author Barbara Olson was killed on that plane. You don't hear much about it because she criticized the Clintons in her last book "The Final Days".

He was on a roof, east and slightly north of the towers. He saw a white flash and explosion and failed to mention seeing something on tv, but stuck to not seeing anything.

Clifton Cloud: "I was probably about a mile away and um, I didn't, didn't realize that the second explosion was going on...it was just just a quick sharp blast of white light, orange and then the sound, the shockwave hit a few minutes later."

Lauer: "And it was while you were shooting that, that the second plane came into view, and as you said, you really didn't even realize what you had captured. What was your response when you went back and looked carefully at the tape?

Cloud: "I thought about um, where the plane had hit in the sixties floor where one of my companies largest client's is."

2nd plane & 1st "collapse" Clifton Cloud 9/12 11:50 am - YouTube

Nuff said.........

2nd plane & 1st "collapse" Clifton Cloud 9/12 11:50 am - YouTube

Nuff said.........

He never saw a plane while he was watching and filming it on the roof. That's a fact. TV FICTION got mixed in with the no plane truth.

SO he only thought it was a plane?

In his own words, from your own post:

"I thought about um, where the plane had hit in the sixties floor where one of my companies largest client's is."

Major fail.........

"I thought about um, where the plane had hit in the sixties floor where one of my companies largest client's is."

Major fail.........

"I just caught the second explosion on videotape...No, a bomb, I saw it, NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN', the building exploded from the other tower floors down."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2unTcZnY30]NIST FOIA: Clifton Cloud Clips 1-3 (WTC2 Plane Impact, 9:03am) - YouTube[/ame]

NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN'

Major fail.........

"I just caught the second explosion on videotape...No, a bomb, I saw it, NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN', the building exploded from the other tower floors down."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2unTcZnY30]NIST FOIA: Clifton Cloud Clips 1-3 (WTC2 Plane Impact, 9:03am) - YouTube[/ame]

NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN'

2ff3c8eb-e57b-40f0-8c3f-520a8055bc66.jpg

Major fail.........

He saw NO plane. He described seeing a chopper disappear. That was the ball.

I narrowed down the evidence to the lowest common denominator. It cannot be refuted or challenged, something Rob Balsamo nor Craig Ranke can claim, as their work allows for more excuses. This one eyewitness who would assure us today that there really was a plane, was left for whomever would take the time to listen to what he ultimately would confirm, that an unknown flying object was called a boeing 767. That is in fact the level of stupidity humanity has been issued by the government and mass media.

Clifton Cloud saw the same ball floating toward the south tower that chopper 4 filmed along with three other broadcasts. All aired live except CBS- NY1, nbc, and wb11.

"There was a police copter like near it...(I swear), I don't know what happen to him," This was Clifton's way of questioning whether he really saw a chopper.

"Ya, the second one I'm tellin' ya..was...I didn't see a plane...I was watching it...I didn't see a plane.

All I saw was a helicopter and I didn't see the helicopter anymore. It just looked like it exploded from the inside."

"Ya, but I don't think it was a plane. No, because it happened like 20 minutes later. I think it was a bomb on the second building. I think they had that bomb in there and they were like alright let's maximize it. Hit it with a plane, and then hit the bomb."

"There was a police copter like near it...I swear, I don't know what happen to him, but. But when the second one exploded there was a helicopter not too far away."

"Ya, I tell you man, I saw it in slow motion, that second building just went boom, just exploded from the inside out, just like a movie, like a cheap movie which was really weird...it was like a 1970's Charleton Heston movie."

"It was unbelievable, I mean it exploded from the inside, that second one."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_bttrlyx4k]NIST FOIA: Clifton Cloud Clips 7-9 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is about a plane hitting the Pentagon, 7-Upchuck. FOCUS.

Greer was flying the plane!

"Ya, the second one I'm tellin' ya..was...I didn't see a plane...I was watching it...I didn't see a plane."

"All I saw was a helicopter and I didn't see the helicopter anymore. It just looked like it exploded from the inside."

Hey Stupid, read the thread title very carefully (or have a grown up read it to you) and you'll realize you're posting Off Topic bullshit.

True story.
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Hey Stupid, read the thread title very carefully (or have a grown up read it to you) and you'll realize you're posting Off Topic bullshit.

True story.
:thup:

Is this going to be like the time you tried to explain to him how he kept saying Greer was the one who got shot? :lol:

:popcorn:

This thread is about a plane hitting the Pentagon, 7-Upchuck. FOCUS.

Greer was flying the plane!

"Ya, the second one I'm tellin' ya..was...I didn't see a plane...I was watching it...I didn't see a plane."

"All I saw was a helicopter and I didn't see the helicopter anymore. It just looked like it exploded from the inside."

FLYOVER AT THE PENTACON:eusa_whistle:

What the FUCK is a "Pentacon"????

Be specific.

LOL It was a missile that hit the pentagon, we all know that,,, There were no witnesses other than maybe 125 or so that saw a plane smash in to it...........

The level of ignorance displayed by believers in this nonsense is unbelievable.

Forum List

Back