So much for warm temperatures killing the coronavirus

Conservatives have an extremely poor knowledge of Coronavirus.
The promote untested drugs, bleach and warm weather as a cure.
Here's one example from May.that didn't age well, now that we're in July and the virus rages on:
What color is the sky in your world? This post is a testament to the fact that you don't really understand much of what goes on around you.

No one on the right is promoting untested drugs. No one has said that bleach and warm weather is a cure.

Do you often find that the world around you doesn't conform to what you thought it was supposed to be about?

You like to lie a lot. No wonder you like trump.

You are two peas in a pod.

trump most certainly said it would go away in the summer.

No he didn't say that bleach kills the virus.

He said disinfectant does and wanted to find a way to inject it into bodies.

You and trump don't seem to realize that video preserves everything trump says.

Here's one example from May.that didn't age well, now that we're in July and the virus rages on:
At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

The bigger question is, why is the world still engaging with communist China?
What proof do you have that China purposely caused the virus?

I have as much proof as you do, isn't that enough?

From them shutting down travel from Wuhan to the rest of China but allowing flights out to the world. Whistleblowers disappearing, another in HK who has sought asylum because of what she knows. The efforts or W.H.O to tell the world, "this isn't transmittable from human to human", and even worse, denying Taiwan entry into W.H.O even as they have been the one nation that best dealt with the virus.

There is a possible motive that doesn't involve China, though it still would have originated from there, but I don't want to entertain it as it's too far fetched. This came from China, whether on purpose or not, they definitely caused far more deaths than needed by their denials, secrecy and even malpractice.

Then you have this:

Sources believe coronavirus outbreak originated in Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with US

Sources believe coronavirus outbreak originated in Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with US

From them shutting down travel from Wuhan to the rest of China but allowing flights out to the world. Whistleblowers disappearing, another in HK who has sought asylum because of what she knows. The efforts or W.H.O to tell the world, "this isn't transmittable from human to human", and even worse, denying Taiwan entry into W.H.O even as they have been the one nation that best dealt with the virus.

There is a possible motive that doesn't involve China, though it still would have originated from there, but I don't want to entertain it as it's too far fetched. This came from China, whether on purpose or not, they definitely caused far more deaths than needed by their denials, secrecy and even malpractice.

Then you have this:

Lol. I’ve made no accusation so I have nothing to prove. Why would you expect me to prove something?

Then you have this:

Lol. I’ve made no accusation so I have nothing to prove. Why would you expect me to prove something?

You know it came from China and you know the Communists tried to cover it up and/or mitigate the facts.

Thus, you know that more lives around the globe were lost due to their actions.

Then you have this:

You know it came from China and you know the Communists tried to cover it up and/or mitigate the facts.

We don’t know more lives were lost because of China’s actions. That’s speculation.

Do you blame Spain for the Spanish Flu? Do you blame Philly for Legionnaires Disease? Do you blame Germany for the German Measles? Do you blame Zaire for Ebola?

Then you have this:

We don’t know more lives were lost because of China’s actions. That’s speculation.

Do you blame Spain for the Spanish Flu? Do you blame Philly for Legionnaires Disease? Do you blame Germany for the German Measles? Do you blame Zaire for Ebola?

As for blame of deaths to other nations, it depends on if they were forthright or not. If they hid the fact it was very easily transmitted, and if doctors trying to tell the world about this fact disappeared or were charged with a crime, yes I would blame that country.

I would do more than blame them if I were in government, I'd call them out publicly and ensure economic consequences for them. In Canada, there is a growing desire to do so, as a few more Canadians realize "hey, maybe it would have been better to side with America rather than use China as a cheap source of Third Party Exports to the U.S."

Conservatives or rather Trumpists have become totally deranged over this virus and refuse to acknowledge even simple truths as people get sick and die.

Conservatives or rather Trumpists have become totally deranged over this virus and refuse to acknowledge even simple truths as people get sick and die.
People get sick and die from lots of things. The covid 19 virus kills about 1/2 of 1% of the at-risk people it infects based upon the numbers so far. Clearly, given the greed of the medical community wishing to get paid more for a covid death as opposed to reporting that ACTUAL cause of death, the numbers are in serious question. What we do know is that far more people have and have had this virus and suffered little to no effect on their health driving the mortality rate through the floor.

What color is the sky in your world? This post is a testament to the fact that you don't really understand much of what goes on around you.

No one on the right is promoting untested drugs. No one has said that bleach and warm weather is a cure.

Do you often find that the world around you doesn't conform to what you thought it was supposed to be about?

You like to lie a lot. No wonder you like trump.

You are two peas in a pod.

trump most certainly said it would go away in the summer.

No he didn't say that bleach kills the virus.

He said disinfectant does and wanted to find a way to inject it into bodies.

You and trump don't seem to realize that video preserves everything trump says.

did he say it was a cure? The claim is that Trump said it was a cure. Do you understand that words have meaning and that a cure is a specific thing?

In addition, he did NOT say that injecting bleach would be a remedy. He was asking questions for which you and the rest lie to say he wanted to inject people with bleach.

I can't believe just how much you lie to justify your hatred.

Tell that to these people:

1594486739891.png

Keep on avoiding truth leftists..

Tell us again how whites owning slaves in America is so much worse than blacks owning whites during the Barbary Coast slave trade, cause it is that type of insidious hypocritical bullshit, along with the fact that you will not acknowledge the FACT that the Left wing media downplayed the China flu that you all said Trump downplayed that makes logical thinkers sick.

You are all stupid hypocritical pieces of shit.

If you can't even get people to wear a mask when everyone is watching, banning air conditioning isn't going to fly. The derp-derps would rather die than deal with minor discomforts--discomforts which are nothing compared to what the medical professionals treating the disease have to deal with for long hours every day.

It is enough to make one think that the Roman Empire was done in by privilege and entitlement.

Forum List

Back